#FlyinTed Cruz Caught Flying To Cancun With Family While His Constituents Freeze To Death

They don’t call him Lying Ted for nothing

It depends if they are "essential."

The governor is, but I dont see how a U.S. Senator is.

Why do you want his kids and wife to live without heat and electricity in near zero weather. That tells me everything I need to know about the left -- anything for political power
It is “essential” that a Senator act like he is concerned with the well being of his state.

Too cold here......See ya!

Senator's are elected to not only represent their state, they are elected to look after health, safety and security of the People of their state. Their job is NOT to take a vacation when their Constituents are freezing in the dark without heat, light or running water.

Crud demonstrated zero compassion, no care for the health, safety and security of the people of Texas. His job is take of them and failed.

Meanwhile, you were racing around the state saving millions of lives with just a hug and a Che shirt.

Why do you want his kids and wife to live without heat and electricity in near zero weather. That tells me everything I need to know about the left -- anything for political power
It is “essential” that a Senator act like he is concerned with the well being of his state.

Senator's are elected to not only represent their state, they are elected to look after health, safety and security of the People of their state. Their job is NOT to take a vacation when their Constituents are freezing in the dark without heat, light or running water.

Crud demonstrated zero compassion, no care for the health, safety and security of the people of Texas. His job is take of them and failed.

Meanwhile, you were racing around the state saving millions of lives with just a hug and a Che shirt.
Is he their Senator?

No?

Then what a stupid comparison that was.

[/QUOTE]

Meanwhile, I am living in near quarantine due to COVID with my wife and I have never in my life own a shirt with the face of Communist on it. Now I do have the belt buckle I took as a souvenir off a captured VC.

Nor have I ever left my cat alone in a near freezing house while I took my wife on a vacation. Never been to Mexico. Costa Rica yes, Mexico no.

Last edited:
This thread and the complaints about Cruz are as retarded as they get.

Tell it to Texas voters who can’t jet off to Cancun when the power goes out.
If he had offered to take you along you would have jumped on that plane like your pants were on fire.

No I would not. I have responsibilities at home, just as he did.

Yeah I know, leaving his Constituents to freeze to death in the dark is laugh a minute to people like you.

Is he their Senator?

No?

Yes he is. He is one of two Senator's from Texas.

If he had offered to take you along you would have jumped on that plane like your pants were on fire.

Yeah I know, leaving his Constituents to freeze to death in the dark is laugh a minute to people like you.

It wasn’t Cruz, it was his evil daughters

Is he their Senator?

No?

Ah, playing dumb. That does seem to be your sweet spot.

s'responsibilities'. AOC or Biden didn't clear my porch or my driveway, I did. And , the crisis is almost over, and your stupid Party leaders still haven't shown up and did anything.

I do not own a "Bong". Where as all you have are empty useless and very dull insults.

I am no fan of Ted Cruz. But if he stayed in Texas, what could he do?
Watch his children freeze.

Apparently that's what the left wants...

Insane
Who complained his children fled to safety?
The op
Liar.

I just read all of the OP's posts on this thread and he did no such thing. He complained that Cancun fled Texas.
To keep his family warm.

Only stupid people don't do all they can to protect their family.

Dumbfuck, couldn't his wife manage to get on a with her kids without him?

face-palm-gif.278959
He did what any responsible father would do. And it changed nothing but the blood pressure of morons
Well that's not true. You'll say anything to defend the right, huh? No matter how stupid you sound. I live in south Florida. My wife drove with her mom and our kids to Atlanta a couple of time while I stayed behind to protect our home when a monster hurricane threatened to come our way. Despite rightarded hysterics, both parents are not needed to get on a plane with their kids. Even Cancun Cruz knew he fucked up which is why he cut his vacation short and returned the next day to blame his kids.

Liberal douchebags are upset that Cruz has the means to do what anyone with the means would do...
LOL

I am SHOCKED....NAY...NAY I AM AMCRIMONOUS AT THE THOUGHT THAT A CON WOULD ENGAGE IN PERSONAL ATTACKS.....but then that is what Cons do.
Dumbfuck, it has nothing to do with means. No one cares his wife and kids were able to avoid the storm. Had they gone without him, this never would have blown up in his face.

I guess it comes as no surprise that a mentally deficient snot-eater like yourself wouldn't understand the point.

Okay, so it's freezing in Texas. What's Cruz supposed to do about that? Pipes are bursting and homes get flooded. What's Cruz supposed to do about that? Get "Ted Cruz Plumbing" on the job?

What is it that makes his presence so necessary? What if he was in DC? Would that be better? I'm not sure how, as he wouldn't be in Texas.

Liberal retards like yourself are just upset that he's not sitting there freezing like everyone else, and that's just fucking stupid...
Ah....personal attacks in....USMB Breaking News.

Is he their Senator?

No?

Ah, playing dumb. That does seem to be your sweet spot.

Let me know when you come with new material.

Insane
The op
Liar.

I just read all of the OP's posts on this thread and he did no such thing. He complained that Cancun fled Texas.
To keep his family warm.

face-palm-gif.278959
He did what any responsible father would do. And it changed nothing but the blood pressure of morons
Well that's not true. You'll say anything to defend the right, huh? No matter how stupid you sound. I live in south Florida. My wife drove with her mom and our kids to Atlanta a couple of time while I stayed behind to protect our home when a monster hurricane threatened to come our way. Despite rightarded hysterics, both parents are not needed to get on a plane with their kids. Even Cancun Cruz knew he fucked up which is why he cut his vacation short and returned the next day to blame his kids.

Liberal douchebags are upset that Cruz has the means to do what anyone with the means would do...
LOL

Dumbfuck, it has nothing to do with means. No one cares his wife and kids were able to avoid the storm. Had they gone without him, this never would have blown up in his face.

I guess it comes as no surprise that a mentally deficient snot-eater like yourself wouldn't understand the point.

Okay, so it's freezing in Texas. What's Cruz supposed to do about that? Pipes are bursting and homes get flooded. What's Cruz supposed to do about that? Get "Ted Cruz Plumbing" on the job?

What is it that makes his presence so necessary? What if he was in DC? Would that be better? I'm not sure how, as he wouldn't be in Texas.

Liberal retards like yourself are just upset that he's not sitting there freezing like everyone else, and that's just fucking stupid...
LOL

Dumbfuck, AOC was able to do something for Texas. Why couldn't Rafael? He knew how bad the storm was going to be .... who did he warn other than Heidi?

Are you as mad at Texas democrats who've done nothing?

I 've not seen where Sylvia Garcia or Sheila Jackson Lee have done anything for their constituents, either...
Have you bothered to look?

That took me about 15 seconds to google.
LOL Photo opp. No substance. Any volunteer can do that.
Did you do that?

Insane
The op
Liar.

To keep his family warm.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

I am SHOCKED....NAY...NAY I AM AMCRIMONOUS AT THE THOUGHT THAT A CON WOULD ENGAGE IN PERSONAL ATTACKS.....but then that is what Cons do.

Ah....personal attacks in....USMB Breaking News.

Ah, a complete failure at answering the question.

My assessment of liberals is accurate, regardless of the forum...

He reminds me of an assistant principal a teacher friend of mine once had.....his classroom's (the whole building, actually) A/C went out during a Spring heat wave....the windows did NOT open. He complained about the heat, no options except "wait for the part to come in" from the district or admin. One of those days, the AP comes in for an observation....sits in the back for a few minutes then leaves, muttering how it was "too hot" to stay around.

It's Quite interesting to see how many trump Qultists don't get the concept of good leadership.

It's Quite interesting to see how many trump Qultists don't get the concept of good leadership.

Qulists run around in circles screaming "The Sky Is Falling", but it has to be a conspiracy involving Democrats.

You wouldn't recognize good leadership if it smacked you on the ass and called you "Xyr".

You wouldn't recognize good leadership if it smacked you on the ass and called you "Xyr".

I do recognize good leadership. It sure as hell ain't Republican.

I do recognize good leadership. It sure as hell ain't Republican.

Well, it sure as hell ain't Democrat or Progressive either, bub.

Which is more that Lyin' Flyin' Ted did.

Forum List

Back