Flying Imams are Damn Liars

Hobbit

Mar 25, 2004
Near Atlanta, GA
It turns out that the flying imams are about as turthful as a politician in election season. Bloggers have picked up copies of the police reports as well as contacting a passenger from the plane, known only as Pauline (she wishes to remain anonymous, as she fears for her life). Seems they did more than just pray. They seemed to be asking to be kicked off the plane. Here's a few facts you won't hear from the legacy media.

- There were several other noticably Muslim passengers on the airplane, none of whom did anything suspicious and were thus treated the exact same as the rest of the passengers.

- An Arabic speaking man seated near one of the imams alerted a flight attendant to the fact that they were saying a few things about 'terrorism,' 'bin Laden,' and condeming America for 'killing Saddam.'

- Despite the 3 and a half hour delay caused by all the fuss, all of the passengers applauded the flight crew for ensuring their safety.

- Many of the imams were not in their assigned seats, and instead scattered in a seating arrangement very similar to the 9/11 hijackers.

- The imams were not handcuffed when they left the plane, and still were not handcuffed when they returned to retrieve their belongings.

- The imam who requested a seatbelt extender did not use it. In fact, Pauline picked it up off the floor and handed it to a police officer.

- There was far more than one complaint triggering the reaction. There were many, many complaints.

- Many of the complaining passengers, including Pauline, were not at the gate when they prayed.

- The imams all prayed twice, once at the gate and once on the plane, despite Islamic tradition of ONE prayer at sundown.

There's more. You can read it for yourself here.

http://pajamasmedia.com/2006/12/the_faking_imams_pajamas_media.php

My question is WHY WHY WHY??? Why is the media so intent on protecting people who want to KILL us??? I cannot understand it. I will never be able to understand it. Whatever your political or religious persuasion, WHY would you HELP people kill other people?

Josie - ANY tragedy would be used to attach GWB. That's why, honey. The media won't stand by and let suspsected terrorists be accused of evil; they will support ANY accusation, however far-fetched, of GWB being The Great Satan, however. :(

My question is WHY WHY WHY??? Why is the media so intent on protecting people who want to KILL us??? I cannot understand it. I will never be able to understand it. Whatever your political or religious persuasion, WHY would you HELP people kill other people?

They have become so sick and twisted with Anti-American globalist political correctness that they would allow their own mothers to be brutally murdered if it would support their views and agenda.

Damn liars they are. Lying is an important tool in their tool box. Hope Americans aren't silly enough to ever forget that.

Problem is, too many are still stuck with the problem of thinking that a religion would never condone lying in any circumstances. Problem is, the Koran has loopholes:

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache...oran+lying+citations&hl=en&gl=us&ct=clnk&cd=1

http://www.answering-islam.org/Index/L/lying.html

IMO, these towelheads do this crap on purpose. Like the woman that refused to remover her veil for a driver's license photo because of her religious (Ilamic) beliefs.

Tought shit. Driving's a privilege. Take the shit off or don't get a license.

Flying's a privilege. Follow the damned rules or walk. One of those rules is not being disruptive.

IMO, these towelheads do this crap on purpose. Like the woman that refused to remover her veil for a driver's license photo because of her religious (Ilamic) beliefs.

Tought shit. Driving's a privilege. Take the shit off or don't get a license.

Flying's a privilege. Follow the damned rules or walk. One of those rules is not being disruptive.

I agree, still they will get their prayer area, just you watch.

Why have Islamic people not practiced prayers in such a manner before? Something that purposely caused disruption and attention. Gunny is right they are doing this on purpose to see what reaction they will receive and to soften the acceptness to such disruptions.

I hate to sidetrack this important issue, but does anyone else think "The Flying Imams" could be a comedy tv show like the Flying nun was? hehe

I hate to sidetrack this important issue, but does anyone else think "The Flying Imams" could be a comedy tv show like the Flying nun was? hehe

They could tag on a Fugitive-esque ending to every episode with the imams escaping homeland security by actually acting like terrorists to intensify the politically correct tension.

Why have Islamic people not practiced prayers in such a manner before? Something that purposely caused disruption and attention. Gunny is right they are doing this on purpose to see what reaction they will receive and to soften the acceptness to such disruptions.

I agree, probing to see how far they can push for dhimmi:

http://www.detnews.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20061205/LIFESTYLE04/612050368/1041

Muslim woman cites gym after interrupted prayer

Dearborn resident says her complaint to Fitness USA manager about patron went unheeded.

Gregg Krupa / The Detroit News

DEARBORN -- Fitness USA, a gym chain, is investigating an alleged civil rights violation involving a local Muslim woman who says her afternoon prayer was interrupted by a fellow patron, and that her complaint to management about the situation was rejected.

"The manager told me, 'You have to respect her (the patron), but she does not have to respect your God,' " said Wardeh Sultan of Dearborn. "I've had my membership for seven or eight years, and I've never had a problem with praying there.

"I told that manager, 'I can't believe you said that' " Sultan said. "Honestly, I feel humiliated and I feel ashamed, right now, to go back to Fitness USA."

Local representatives of Fitness USA, which operates branches throughout Metro Detroit and in two other states, referred all inquiries regarding the matter to their corporate offices.

"We will, as we will with any complaint involving our staff and a member, be doing a full and thorough investigation of the matter and take any appropriate action we need to take," said Jodi Berry, executive director of Fitness USA. "We want every member to get a good exercise experience every time they come to the club."

Berry said she learned of the complaint on Monday.

The allegations are among a series of recent complaints by Muslims who say they are free to practice their religion in the United States, until someone tells them they cannot. Recently, the same Fitness USA facility enacted a new dress code to allow Muslim women to wear more modest clothing, in compliance with some Islamic practices.

Two weeks ago, six Muslim clerics were removed from a U.S. Airways flight after three of them said their evening prayers in the St. Paul-Minneapolis International Airport.

Passengers and employees of the airline said later that their suspicions were aroused when the men were overheard making comments critical of the United States, and because the men had one-way tickets and no baggage.

The airline and the civil rights office of U.S. Department of Homeland Security are investigating that incident.

Imad Hamad, regional director of the American Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee, which lodged a formal complaint with Fitness USA on behalf of Sultan, said the recent spate of conflicts results from a growing intolerance of Islam and a growing restiveness among Muslims that their rights to speak freely and worship are increasingly at risk.

"They (Muslims) are resenting that they are to be suppressed from expressing themselves freely, like others," Hamad said.

"It's OK for a Christian fellow or a Jewish fellow to pray, and it would be regarded highly and respected. When it comes to a person of Muslim faith, especially if a woman is wearing the head cover or a man with a typical clergy outfit, yeah, it is becoming like something that is offensive to people and making them nervous."

Sultan said that, like all pious Muslims, she prays five times daily. She also wears a veil and a long dress, in observance of her faith.

Born in Jordan, of Palestinian descent, Sultan arrived in Detroit 17 years ago, before moving to Dearborn. She is an American citizen.

Sultan said she came to the United States to secure her freedom and to avoid intolerance.

"We're here in the great United States and for this happening, it truly breaks my heart," she said. "You know, things are starting to change backwards, instead of frontward. We need to keep this United States, our country, up on our shoulders. We don't want it to go down."

New Topics

Forum List

Back