Flue virus no longer exists anymore.is called covid

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008

i made another thread a long time ago where doctors around the country are saying the same thing. the yearly flu virus we have had for decades now,has all of a sudden been cured now it looks like because it is no longer being mentioned anymore by hospitals.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:

i made another thread a long time ago where doctors around the country are saying the same thing. the yearly flu virus we have had for decades now,has all of a sudden been cured now it looks like because it is no longer being mentioned anymore by hospitals.:auiqs.jpg::laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg:

The Flu still exists. But the same methods to stop or slow down Covid also works on the various Flues. This is what was used for the Spanish Flue in 1919 and other since that we were successful at stopping. After we get a handle on Covid and return to normal, the flu will return. There IS no cured for the Flu only hot soup, and a mothers kiss on your forehead.

The Flu still exists. But the same methods to stop or slow down Covid also works on the various Flues. This is what was used for the Spanish Flue in 1919 and other since that we were successful at stopping. After we get a handle on Covid and return to normal, the flu will return. There IS no cured for the Flu only hot soup, and a mothers kiss on your forehead.
Curious... What is the difference between Covid and other various flu? Why do you believe one can be "Handled" and the others not?

Edit: I see the funny Vrenn... Might want to look into that. Seriously.

Last edited:
i made another thread a long time ago where doctors around the country are saying the same thing. the yearly flu virus we have had for decades now,has all of a sudden been cured now it looks like because it is no longer being mentioned anymore by hospitals.
It is reaching the point when it can no longer be called a conspiracy theory.

i made another thread a long time ago where doctors around the country are saying the same thing. the yearly flu virus we have had for decades now,has all of a sudden been cured now it looks like because it is no longer being mentioned anymore by hospitals.
Yeah conspiracy facts around here are considered conspiracy theories so I post threads like this here knowing they will get moved here anyways,the mods are always suppressing the truth around here,just look at 9/11.you make a thread that Supports the absurd ludicrous conspiracy theory of the governments that 19 highjackers and Bin laden pulled off the attacks,they keep it in the political forum. You give evidence that shreads to pieces the official version,it gets moved to this section.this site censors government corruption as bad as youtube,Twitter and Facebook do.

Last edited:
we can easily remove the theory part of that and add fact,,,

Yeah conspiracy facts around here are considered conspiracy theories so I post threads like this here knowing they will get moved here anyways,the modes are always suppressing the truth around here,just look at 9/11.you make a thread that Supports the absurd ludicrous conspiracy theory of the governments that 19 highjackers and Bin laden pulled off the attacks,they keep it in the political forum. You give evidence that shreads to pieces the official version,it gets moved to this section.this site censors government corruption as bad as youtube,Twitter and Facebook do.
So bad that the last really quality maude quit and went away for good.

Yeah conspiracy facts around here are considered conspiracy theories so I post threads like this here knowing they will get moved here anyways,the modes are always suppressing the truth around here,just look at 9/11.you make a thread that Supports the absurd ludicrous conspiracy theory of the governments that 19 highjackers and Bin laden pulled off the attacks,they keep it in the political forum. You give evidence that shreads to pieces the official version,it gets moved to this section.this site censors government corruption as bad as youtube,Twitter and Facebook do.
I didn't realize it was that bad here on this forum.
we can easily remove the theory part of that and add fact,,,
That's what was I thinking but I didn't want to say it out loud.

Forum List

Back