Floyd verdict thread (moments away)

I am not sure where you quote suggest that Felony Murder is only about charging co-conspiritors...it's not.

Then you ignored the example

Your citation:

Initially it was strictly applied, encompassing any death that occurred during the course of a felony, regardless of who caused it. Therefore, if a police officer attempting to stop a Robbery accidentally shot and killed an innocent passerby, the robber could be charged with murder.
Yep...co-conspiritors to the robbery could be charged with the felony murder as well.

I again fail to see how your quote proves your point or disproves mine? I never suggested a co-conspirator couldn't be charged. Some states however have put some limits, on that though.

But that's why off the mark of what we are talking about...we were discussing how assault couldn't be the felony used for felony murder, and that would merge, via the merger doctrine.

Chauvin was not charged with felony murder.

Felony murder came about as a solution to the "prisoners dilemma".

Imagine a gang assault where one gang member commits murder, but the only witnesses are the other gang members. If they all refuse to identify who did the killing, nobody gets charged with murder.

But under the felony murder statute, they don't need to know which gang member pulled the trigger, as they can all be charged with the murder.

Do you get it now?
Minn State for 2nd Degree, is their felony murder law. I provided the link.

I know what felony murder is, I just showed you over and over again what it was.

Under your hypo they wouldn't be charged with felony murder unless they were engaged in a different felony...like robbery. If it was just a murder, they could be charged with conspiracy to murder, or principals, but not felony murder unless they were engaged in a felony that didn't merge.

In Minn, under the Second Degree murder stat, if it was a drive by they could be charged however with 2nd degree murder.

Yes keep reading dude... This has been pointed out. Go to section 2 part 2

Subd. 2.Unintentional murders.

Whoever does either of the following is guilty of unintentional murder in the second degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 40 years:

(1) causes the death of a human being, without intent to effect the death of any person, while committing or attempting to commit a felony offense other than criminal sexual conduct in the first or second degree with force or violence or a drive-by shooting; or

(2) causes the death of a human being without intent to effect the death of any person, while intentionally inflicting or attempting to inflict bodily harm upon the victim, when the perpetrator is restrained under an order for protection and the victim is a person designated to receive protection under the order. As used in this clause, "order for protection" includes an order for protection issued under chapter 518B; a harassment restraining order issued under section 609.748; a court order setting conditions of pretrial release or conditions of a criminal sentence or juvenile court disposition; a restraining order issued in a marriage dissolution action; and any order issued by a court of another state or of the United States that is similar to any of these orders.
I did...the officer to my knowledge wasn't subject to a protective or restraining order against George. Do you have something to show us differently?
I’m not claiming that Floyd had a restraining order nor am I claiming that he needed to have one against the cop for the charge to apply. 2nd degree murder clearly can be applied to more cases than just victims of drive by shootings and those who have restraining orders against their offenders. The judge laid it out pretty clearly. If the Cop is believed to have intended to hurt Floyd outside what he was permitted to do within his job then that is assault and if that assault contributed to Floyd’s death then he is guilty of 2nd degree murder.
The law, and what you bold requires that he does for second degree.

It can only apply to what is in the Stat.

I don't disagree the judge read the law, judges always do, that doesn't mean juries don't get it wrong at times, hence why we have appeals and cases overturned

Unfortunately for Chauvin, an appeal will never be heard.
The Judge failed to put the jury ON RECORD concerning outside possible influences on them. He never officially asked them!

1619050014772.png

Show me 3rd degree murder please.
What kind of person commits 3rd degree in front of a livestream??

An idiot?
So, you are saying it wasn't racially motivated but rather ineptitude?

Correct mostly.

The racial motivation is impossible to determine.
But that was the ENTIRE raison d'etre of the BLM riots, and Democrat demand of "Defund the Police."

In my opinion, the issue that should be focused on is police incompetence.
He was not incompetent, he was trained to use that kind of restraint.
Bullshit! Did you ignore the entire prosecution's presentation?
I have not watched the trial. Floyd resisted arrest and died from a drug overdose. I would rather not see our justice system failing again like they did by ignoring the massive fraud. More threats more race baiting. More chaos. Just what the destroyers of America want. You are just one of them.
You did not watch the trial, yet you have the temerity to render an opinion? That tells me alot about you . Todays verdict is proof that our justice sysrtem is alive and well. You'r willful ignorance and denial of reality is no ones problem but your own. People like you afre the destroyers of America, but you will fail.
Justice system is alive and well??
A leading member of the Biden regime threatens violence on Monday if a man is found Not Guilty, Then on Tuesday, the man is found guilty.
That's something you'd read from some Latin American tinpot dictatorship.
Who threatened violence? In any case the Jury was sequestered and was unaware of any comments made. So I have no idea what yiu are bloviating about.

Wow, another commie lie, the jury wasn't sequestered until they were sent to deliberate on Monday afternoon. Long after the black bitch made her threats.

Commie? How does anything that I said make me a commie? You dim witts mindlessly toss these ephlets around, like you do with pedophilia, against anyome who you disagree with. And, you do it because it is all that you have

So the jury heard Watters comments. Are you so fucking stupid as to believe that what she said influenced all twelve jurrors to convict on all counts out of fear?

Black bitch? That tells me all that I need to know about you

Last edited:
Nothing good will come of this injustice to the police officer. The Negroes will expolit this stupid woke weakness as much as they can to get money and not be held accountable for their crimes. These pathetic weak White Guilt pukes will fall all over themselves kissing Black ass.
Why don't you and your friends just grab your Trump flags, and storm the Minnesota prison and free Chauvin.
Really want to---if It had a chance of working, I would and I am pretty sure others would. At some point we are going to stand up or lay down and die. These abuses in the name of our country have to stop.

The Democrats blatantly stealing the election should have resulted in a major confrontation between the Patriots and the Leftest scum.

Now we have a lynching of an innocent policeman and the filthy ass Left is going apeshit wild with giddy.

There will soon be enough of the Left Wing destruction before the Patriots have enough.
Good fucking Krist! Ge the fuck over it. You lunatics are pathetic with your delusions and conspiracy bullshit

Show me 3rd degree murder please.
What kind of person commits 3rd degree in front of a livestream??

An idiot?
So, you are saying it wasn't racially motivated but rather ineptitude?

Correct mostly.

The racial motivation is impossible to determine.
But that was the ENTIRE raison d'etre of the BLM riots, and Democrat demand of "Defund the Police."

In my opinion, the issue that should be focused on is police incompetence.
He was not incompetent, he was trained to use that kind of restraint.
Bullshit! Did you ignore the entire prosecution's presentation?
I have not watched the trial. Floyd resisted arrest and died from a drug overdose. I would rather not see our justice system failing again like they did by ignoring the massive fraud. More threats more race baiting. More chaos. Just what the destroyers of America want. You are just one of them.
You did not watch the trial, yet you have the temerity to render an opinion? That tells me alot about you . Todays verdict is proof that our justice sysrtem is alive and well. You'r willful ignorance and denial of reality is no ones problem but your own. People like you afre the destroyers of America, but you will fail.
Justice system is alive and well??
A leading member of the Biden regime threatens violence on Monday if a man is found Not Guilty, Then on Tuesday, the man is found guilty.
That's something you'd read from some Latin American tinpot dictatorship.
Who threatened violence? In any case the Jury was sequestered and was unaware of any comments made. So I have no idea what yiu are bloviating about.

Wow, another commie lie, the jury wasn't sequestered until they were sent to deliberate on Monday afternoon. Long after the black bitch made her threats.

Commie? How does anything that I said make me a commie? You dim witts mindlessly toss these ephlets around, like you do with pedophilia, against anyome who you disagree with. And, you do it because it is all that you have

So the jury heard Watters comments. Are you so fucking stupid as to believe that what she said influenced all twelve jurrors to convict on all counts out of fear?

Black bitch? That tells me all that I need to know about you

Tissue?

And what the hell does this mean?
And FYI, I have NEVER and would NEVER call anyone a pedophile on this board.

Could the the black bitch have influenced one or more jurors that may have been on the fence, YEP.

Also, black bitch is a prefect and honest description of Waters, in my opinion. Don't like it tough shit. You racist don't get a vote.

I am not sure where you quote suggest that Felony Murder is only about charging co-conspiritors...it's not.

Your citation:

Initially it was strictly applied, encompassing any death that occurred during the course of a felony, regardless of who caused it. Therefore, if a police officer attempting to stop a Robbery accidentally shot and killed an innocent passerby, the robber could be charged with murder.
Yep...co-conspiritors to the robbery could be charged with the felony murder as well.

I again fail to see how your quote proves your point or disproves mine? I never suggested a co-conspirator couldn't be charged. Some states however have put some limits, on that though.

But that's why off the mark of what we are talking about...we were discussing how assault couldn't be the felony used for felony murder, and that would merge, via the merger doctrine.

Imagine a gang assault where one gang member commits murder, but the only witnesses are the other gang members. If they all refuse to identify who did the killing, nobody gets charged with murder.

But under the felony murder statute, they don't need to know which gang member pulled the trigger, as they can all be charged with the murder.

Do you get it now?

I know what felony murder is, I just showed you over and over again what it was.

Under your hypo they wouldn't be charged with felony murder unless they were engaged in a different felony...like robbery. If it was just a murder, they could be charged with conspiracy to murder, or principals, but not felony murder unless they were engaged in a felony that didn't merge.

In Minn, under the Second Degree murder stat, if it was a drive by they could be charged however with 2nd degree murder.

Whoever does either of the following is guilty of unintentional murder in the second degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than 40 years:

(1) causes the death of a human being, without intent to effect the death of any person, while committing or attempting to commit a felony offense other than criminal sexual conduct in the first or second degree with force or violence or a drive-by shooting; or

(2) causes the death of a human being without intent to effect the death of any person, while intentionally inflicting or attempting to inflict bodily harm upon the victim, when the perpetrator is restrained under an order for protection and the victim is a person designated to receive protection under the order. As used in this clause, "order for protection" includes an order for protection issued under chapter 518B; a harassment restraining order issued under section 609.748; a court order setting conditions of pretrial release or conditions of a criminal sentence or juvenile court disposition; a restraining order issued in a marriage dissolution action; and any order issued by a court of another state or of the United States that is similar to any of these orders.
I did...the officer to my knowledge wasn't subject to a protective or restraining order against George. Do you have something to show us differently?
I’m not claiming that Floyd had a restraining order nor am I claiming that he needed to have one against the cop for the charge to apply. 2nd degree murder clearly can be applied to more cases than just victims of drive by shootings and those who have restraining orders against their offenders. The judge laid it out pretty clearly. If the Cop is believed to have intended to hurt Floyd outside what he was permitted to do within his job then that is assault and if that assault contributed to Floyd’s death then he is guilty of 2nd degree murder.

I don't disagree the judge read the law, judges always do, that doesn't mean juries don't get it wrong at times, hence why we have appeals and cases overturned
So in this case you think the judge explained the law incorrectly and the jury got it wrong and the 2nd degree charge will be overturned?

Yeah, got to love those experts that claimed positional asphyxia, when the autopsy said there were no signs of asphyxiation.
That's the problem, the primary witness to the crime, the video tape, had no one to claim they didn't see Chauvin on the guys neck for nine minutes and twenty nine seconds. Three minutes past the point where Floyd had no pulse and no movement.

And as demonstrated by the defense he acted within his training and department policy. Also IF he was on his neck, Floyd wouldn't have been able to move his head around the way he did. But hey, feel free to keep pushing the propaganda, the video and autopsy proves you a liar.

The department doesn’t train cops to sit on people till they die. You trying to claim that’s how cops are trained will only fuel the narrative of a corrupt and flawed system. Is that what you’re trying to do? Blame the entire system for one rotten mans actions?

Neck restraints are allowed under dept policy. But he didn't have his knee on the neck, it was more in the area of the collar bone and upper shoulder, Floyd was able to move his head.
Flyod was handcuffed and unable to breath and pleading for his life. He then died and the cop continued to sit on him. WTF is wrong with you defending this evil act?!

I was listening to Mark Levin on my drive home today and he was talking about how disgusting the video was and how that cop was obviously guilty. He’s as whacky as they come on the right but at least he knows which battles to fight.

You dumb fuck, Floyd claimed he couldn't breathe while he was standing before they put him in the car. They called for an ambulance right after they took him out of the car because his nose was bleeding. When his symptoms worsened they told the ambulance to step it up. BTW try talking for two minutes without breathing. It can't be done. The coroner said he didn't die from asphyxiation, which wouldn't have been the case if he truly couldn't breathe. Don't expect me to shed any tears over a felon, I'll save my sympathy for his victims.

Oh did you think that when he said he couldn’t breath that meant not at all?! Idiot

So the guy is panicking and having a hard time breathing so you think throwing him on his face while handcuffed and sitting on his back and neck for 10 minutes was appropriate? What about after he died? Appropriate to keep sitting on him for two more minutes? Seriously man... What the fuck is wrong with you?

Who was on his neck and back when he was standing, or in the car saying the same thing? He shouldn't have panicked while being arrested, it's not like it was his first time or second. It's just a shame he didn't drop dead 30 minutes earlier.

Nobody was on his back before. He was panicking and struggling to breath. You don’t sit on a person who is in distress like that. You don’t stay sitting on him after he dies. The cop was rotten and is now getting what he deserves. You have the worst arguments... pathetic

Nobody was on his back when he was on the ground either, the officer was on his knees beside Floyd and was controlling his arms with his hands.

Yeah, that's not a knee... it's another elbow.

View attachment 482270

I swear, you're a fucking idiot. Why else would you be denying reality?

Look at the 00:09 mark of this video both of the second officers knees are on the ground. You'll have to pause it to see clearly.

Freak, I showed you an image of that cop taken from another cop's body cam next to him which clearly shows a knee on Floyd. You're literally trying to counter that with an unsteady video from across the street and behind them where you can't even see his knees. :cuckoo:

Deal with it.

Too lazy to freeze it at the point I told you to, eh? The video I posted showed the officer sitting on his heels, knees on the ground. So if he had a knee on Floyd, it didn't stay there.

You idiotically posted a video from behind the cops and from across the street. That shows how nuts you are to think that actually counters the image I posted from the body cam from the cop next to him which shows his knee on him.

Yeah, got to love those experts that claimed positional asphyxia, when the autopsy said there were no signs of asphyxiation.
That's the problem, the primary witness to the crime, the video tape, had no one to claim they didn't see Chauvin on the guys neck for nine minutes and twenty nine seconds. Three minutes past the point where Floyd had no pulse and no movement.

And as demonstrated by the defense he acted within his training and department policy. Also IF he was on his neck, Floyd wouldn't have been able to move his head around the way he did. But hey, feel free to keep pushing the propaganda, the video and autopsy proves you a liar.

The department doesn’t train cops to sit on people till they die. You trying to claim that’s how cops are trained will only fuel the narrative of a corrupt and flawed system. Is that what you’re trying to do? Blame the entire system for one rotten mans actions?

Neck restraints are allowed under dept policy. But he didn't have his knee on the neck, it was more in the area of the collar bone and upper shoulder, Floyd was able to move his head.
Flyod was handcuffed and unable to breath and pleading for his life. He then died and the cop continued to sit on him. WTF is wrong with you defending this evil act?!

I was listening to Mark Levin on my drive home today and he was talking about how disgusting the video was and how that cop was obviously guilty. He’s as whacky as they come on the right but at least he knows which battles to fight.

You dumb fuck, Floyd claimed he couldn't breathe while he was standing before they put him in the car. They called for an ambulance right after they took him out of the car because his nose was bleeding. When his symptoms worsened they told the ambulance to step it up. BTW try talking for two minutes without breathing. It can't be done. The coroner said he didn't die from asphyxiation, which wouldn't have been the case if he truly couldn't breathe. Don't expect me to shed any tears over a felon, I'll save my sympathy for his victims.

Oh did you think that when he said he couldn’t breath that meant not at all?! Idiot

So the guy is panicking and having a hard time breathing so you think throwing him on his face while handcuffed and sitting on his back and neck for 10 minutes was appropriate? What about after he died? Appropriate to keep sitting on him for two more minutes? Seriously man... What the fuck is wrong with you?

Who was on his neck and back when he was standing, or in the car saying the same thing? He shouldn't have panicked while being arrested, it's not like it was his first time or second. It's just a shame he didn't drop dead 30 minutes earlier.

Nobody was on his back before. He was panicking and struggling to breath. You don’t sit on a person who is in distress like that. You don’t stay sitting on him after he dies. The cop was rotten and is now getting what he deserves. You have the worst arguments... pathetic

Nobody was on his back when he was on the ground either, the officer was on his knees beside Floyd and was controlling his arms with his hands.

View attachment 482270

Look at the 00:09 mark of this video both of the second officers knees are on the ground. You'll have to pause it to see clearly.

Freak, I showed you an image of that cop taken from another cop's body cam next to him which clearly shows a knee on Floyd. You're literally trying to counter that with an unsteady video from across the street and behind them where you can't even see his knees. :cuckoo:

Deal with it.

Too lazy to freeze it at the point I told you to, eh? The video I posted showed the officer sitting on his heels, knees on the ground. So if he had a knee on Floyd, it didn't stay there.

You idiotically posted a video from behind the cops and from across the street. That shows how nuts you are to think that actually counters the image I posted from the body cam from the cop next to him which shows his knee on him.

Awh, does the commie need a tissue?

View attachment 482270

Deal with it.

LOLOL

Why would I need a tissue, con? Save 'em for Chauvin, he's the one in orange.

DEREK-CHAUVIN-MAX-SECURITY-PRISON-OFF-PLAT-JF-2-1.jpg

:abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 482270

Deal with it.

Haha. That’s funny. The one supporting the government official who murdered a citizen calling the citizen who supported the cops prosecution a commie. Haha. That’s rich

Your citation:

Do you get it now?

So in this case you think the judge explained the law incorrectly and the jury got it wrong and the 2nd degree charge will be overturned?
If the judge said what you posted, then yes....as I have linked the Minn Stat, that shows what you posted was incorrect.

Your citation:

Do you get it now?

If the judge said what you posted, then yes....as I have linked the Minn Stat, that shows what you posted was incorrect.
You are half right. I sited the wrong section of the law. The second part I referenced was referring to a protective order. The first part is what I should have sited and that refers to unintentional death caused by the act of a felony which in this case would be assault which was clearly beyond the bounds of his duty’s given the circumstances of the situation as testified to by his police chief.

Your citation:

Do you get it now?

You are half right. I sited the wrong section of the law. The second part I referenced was referring to a protective order. The first part is what I should have sited and that refers to unintentional death caused by the act of a felony which in this case would be assault which was clearly beyond the bounds of his duty’s given the circumstances of the situation as testified to by his police chief.
i addressed that...this is the state’s felony murder law. Under the felony murder rule the assault merges. So still wouldn’t apply, and thus should be over turned

Forum List

Back