Floyd verdict thread (moments away)

Here is the original police statement about George Floyd's death:
1618975859426.png

As we now know - this was a pack of LIES. If not for Darnella Frazier and other bystanders who filmed George Floyd being murdered by Derek Chauvin - we may have never known the truth.

George Floyd said "I can't breath" 27 times before he died under Chauvin's knee.

Yeah, got to love those experts that claimed positional asphyxia, when the autopsy said there were no signs of asphyxiation.
That's the problem, the primary witness to the crime, the video tape, had no one to claim they didn't see Chauvin on the guys neck for nine minutes and twenty nine seconds. Three minutes past the point where Floyd had no pulse and no movement.

And as demonstrated by the defense he acted within his training and department policy. Also IF he was on his neck, Floyd wouldn't have been able to move his head around the way he did. But hey, feel free to keep pushing the propaganda, the video and autopsy proves you a liar.

The department doesn’t train cops to sit on people till they die. You trying to claim that’s how cops are trained will only fuel the narrative of a corrupt and flawed system. Is that what you’re trying to do? Blame the entire system for one rotten mans actions?

Neck restraints are allowed under dept policy. But he didn't have his knee on the neck, it was more in the area of the collar bone and upper shoulder, Floyd was able to move his head.
Flyod was handcuffed and unable to breath and pleading for his life. He then died and the cop continued to sit on him. WTF is wrong with you defending this evil act?!

I was listening to Mark Levin on my drive home today and he was talking about how disgusting the video was and how that cop was obviously guilty. He’s as whacky as they come on the right but at least he knows which battles to fight.

You dumb fuck, Floyd claimed he couldn't breathe while he was standing before they put him in the car. They called for an ambulance right after they took him out of the car because his nose was bleeding. When his symptoms worsened they told the ambulance to step it up. BTW try talking for two minutes without breathing. It can't be done. The coroner said he didn't die from asphyxiation, which wouldn't have been the case if he truly couldn't breathe. Don't expect me to shed any tears over a felon, I'll save my sympathy for his victims.

Oh did you think that when he said he couldn’t breath that meant not at all?! Idiot

So the guy is panicking and having a hard time breathing so you think throwing him on his face while handcuffed and sitting on his back and neck for 10 minutes was appropriate? What about after he died? Appropriate to keep sitting on him for two more minutes? Seriously man... What the fuck is wrong with you?

Who was on his neck and back when he was standing, or in the car saying the same thing? He shouldn't have panicked while being arrested, it's not like it was his first time or second. It's just a shame he didn't drop dead 30 minutes earlier.

Nobody was on his back before. He was panicking and struggling to breath. You don’t sit on a person who is in distress like that. You don’t stay sitting on him after he dies. The cop was rotten and is now getting what he deserves. You have the worst arguments... pathetic

Nobody was on his back when he was on the ground either, the officer was on his knees beside Floyd and was controlling his arms with his hands.

Well we know that you are racist------------

What did I say that's racist?

Maybe you're just an idiot.
What did you say that is racist? HUN...........everyone knows. You are like the idiot who farts and then starts screaming WHO FARTED? WHO FARTED?

You seem to have a really hard time with specific details.

First you claimed that I implied that homicide is murder even though that's completely made up. And now you claim that I said something racist that you can't figure out either. LoL.

I think you're just an idiot.
You just think he's an idiot.
I know you're an idiot.

Aww you’re just lashing out because you’re upset with the outcome. :)
Nah, I'm just aware of your record here. You're an idiot regardless of the outcome today. To me, you've been an idiot for quite some time....like maybe 2 years at least.

Regarding the verdicts today, I think they were undeserved with exception of the manslaughter. One thing that the three guilty verdicts may have prevented was the rioting, looting, killings, and destruction of property that would have been done by the goons that continually do those sorts of things...BLM, Antifa, professional looters, et. al.

I knew nothing of the makeup of the jury until just the other day...6 white members, 4 black members, 2 other-minority members. I think they all likely feared what would happen if they exonerated Chauvin completely with three not-guilty verdicts. How could they not know that their own lives might be in danger with that outcome. I would not be surprised if one or more of the 4 black jurors hinted to the other 8 that they'd be identified after the trial and targeted by the goons.

What is disappointing to me is knowing that all too soon a similar saga will happen again; a white cop will kill a black man; rioting, looting, fires, destruction of property, killings of innocent people, politicization of happenings will occur; the black/white racial divide will be deliberately widened; a trial will occur; blacks will assume a posture of "we will riot and pillage if the cop is not convicted"...

Several people erred horribly in this case:
  • Floyd resisted arrest and struggled with officers
  • Floyd was constrained too long in the prone position
  • Rioting occurred
  • The court refused to move the trial to another venue
  • Chauvin's defense was inadequate
  • The media was driven by ratings continually throughout the trial and their presentations were designed to further divide the viewers
  • Politicians commented with similarly designed intent
The professional racism promoters (Sharton, Waters, Abrams, Jackson, Booker, et. al.) and their collective proteges will view this as a victory for the cause and will welcome the next similar event...over and over and over. None of them will ever embrace an end to racism. They all thrive on it.

Yeah, got to love those experts that claimed positional asphyxia, when the autopsy said there were no signs of asphyxiation.
That's the problem, the primary witness to the crime, the video tape, had no one to claim they didn't see Chauvin on the guys neck for nine minutes and twenty nine seconds. Three minutes past the point where Floyd had no pulse and no movement.

And as demonstrated by the defense he acted within his training and department policy. Also IF he was on his neck, Floyd wouldn't have been able to move his head around the way he did. But hey, feel free to keep pushing the propaganda, the video and autopsy proves you a liar.

The department doesn’t train cops to sit on people till they die. You trying to claim that’s how cops are trained will only fuel the narrative of a corrupt and flawed system. Is that what you’re trying to do? Blame the entire system for one rotten mans actions?

Neck restraints are allowed under dept policy. But he didn't have his knee on the neck, it was more in the area of the collar bone and upper shoulder, Floyd was able to move his head.
Flyod was handcuffed and unable to breath and pleading for his life. He then died and the cop continued to sit on him. WTF is wrong with you defending this evil act?!

I was listening to Mark Levin on my drive home today and he was talking about how disgusting the video was and how that cop was obviously guilty. He’s as whacky as they come on the right but at least he knows which battles to fight.

You dumb fuck, Floyd claimed he couldn't breathe while he was standing before they put him in the car. They called for an ambulance right after they took him out of the car because his nose was bleeding. When his symptoms worsened they told the ambulance to step it up. BTW try talking for two minutes without breathing. It can't be done. The coroner said he didn't die from asphyxiation, which wouldn't have been the case if he truly couldn't breathe. Don't expect me to shed any tears over a felon, I'll save my sympathy for his victims.

Oh did you think that when he said he couldn’t breath that meant not at all?! Idiot

So the guy is panicking and having a hard time breathing so you think throwing him on his face while handcuffed and sitting on his back and neck for 10 minutes was appropriate? What about after he died? Appropriate to keep sitting on him for two more minutes? Seriously man... What the fuck is wrong with you?

Who was on his neck and back when he was standing, or in the car saying the same thing? He shouldn't have panicked while being arrested, it's not like it was his first time or second. It's just a shame he didn't drop dead 30 minutes earlier.

Nobody was on his back before. He was panicking and struggling to breath. You don’t sit on a person who is in distress like that. You don’t stay sitting on him after he dies. The cop was rotten and is now getting what he deserves. You have the worst arguments... pathetic

Nobody was on his back when he was on the ground either, the officer was on his knees beside Floyd and was controlling his arms with his hands.

Yeah, that's not a knee... it's another elbow.

Screenshot_20210421-000416_Samsung Internet.jpg

I swear, you're a fucking idiot. Why else would you be denying reality?

Oh wow thank you for saying that. I was hoping somebody like you would come around and tell me that what I was looking at with my own eyes was not right. Idiot

View attachment 482270

Look at the 00:09 mark of this video both of the second officers knees are on the ground. You'll have to pause it to see clearly.

I accept the juries decision
It’s certainly obvious the pressure of the environment was the factor and that probably will be dealt with later.

I’m disheartened but certainly not going to Burn Loot Murder.
Because, I’m responsible for my actions and not governed by my feelings. I self sustain and prosper as do many I work with and a lot of you fucks want to strip that away. This kind of exhaulted thug crap is a step in that direction
Why are you disheartened?!

View attachment 482270

Look at the 00:09 mark of this video both of the second officers knees are on the ground. You'll have to pause it to see clearly.

You’re making a pointless argument. Even if your right, which you are not, it would make no difference to the case

Nah, I'm just aware of your record here. You're an idiot regardless of the outcome today. To me, you've been an idiot for quite some time....like maybe 2 years at least.

Regarding the verdicts today, I think they were undeserved with exception of the manslaughter. One thing that the three guilty verdicts may have prevented was the rioting, looting, killings, and destruction of property that would have been done by the goons that continually do those sorts of things...BLM, Antifa, professional looters, et. al.

I knew nothing of the makeup of the jury until just the other day...6 white members, 4 black members, 2 other-minority members. I think they all likely feared what would happen if they exonerated Chauvin completely with three not-guilty verdicts. How could they not know that their own lives might be in danger with that outcome. I would not be surprised if one or more of the 4 black jurors hinted to the other 8 that they'd be identified after the trial and targeted by the goons.

What is disappointing to me is knowing that all too soon a similar saga will happen again; a white cop will kill a black man; rioting, looting, fires, destruction of property, killings of innocent people, politicization of happenings will occur; the black/white racial divide will be deliberately widened; a trial will occur; blacks will assume a posture of "we will riot and pillage if the cop is not convicted"...

Several people erred horribly in this case:
  • Floyd resisted arrest and struggled with officers
  • Floyd was constrained too long in the prone position
  • Rioting occurred
  • The court refused to move the trial to another venue
  • Chauvin's defense was inadequate
  • The media was driven by ratings continually throughout the trial and their presentations were designed to further divide the viewers
  • Politicians commented with similarly designed intent
The professional racism promoters (Sharton, Waters, Abrams, Jackson, Booker, et. al.) and their collective proteges will view this as a victory for the cause and will welcome the next similar event...over and over and over. None of them will ever embrace an end to racism. They all thrive on it.

Your input isn’t important to me.

You were wrong. :)

GUILTY! GUILTY! GUILTY!

Cops have been put on notice. Your brothers and sisters in blue will speak against you if you don't follow the law.

actually, it was the police chief....

What do these idiots think is going to happen now? Do they think the cops are actually going to put their necks on the line for assholes who live in this city?

If you live there, you better move...before the housing market goes crazy with sales.........normal people will be leaving....and only victims will remain...
Yes, police will continue doing their job. What is almost certain is that you won't see any more cops kneeling on a perp's neck for almost 10 minutes.

The cops won't do their job...this cop was convicted for a death he didn't cause.......if you think the other cops don't see what shitheads like you just did, you are a dumb as you post........Minneapolis is a dead city.......the criminals are going to run wild........

Even Fox News is saying he was guilty.
Well he is...sadly it will be overturned on appeal due to the comments by the Dems...Mad Max especially....we'll have to do it all again...
Hopefully not.
I woudn't be surprised if the DA offers a plea then....folks forget that early on he was willing to plea to the 3rd Degree Murder charge. But at the time the DA didn't think that was enough.
LOL

The DA won. Why on Earth would they offer a deal??
Instead of putting the family, city and taxpayers through another jury trial....moreover you never know what a second jury would do
Who says there's gonna be another trial? It's not a slam dunk Waters will cause one.
I said there was...and you responded...I thought that was what we were talking about
Sorry, my bad. I thought you meant Waters would cause another trial.

At any rate, there are no deals coming. DA's don't have to make deals after they win.
That's what I said...as the Judge said, Water threats of violence if the their wasn't a guilty verdict could lead to a new trial...at which time I could see the DA offering a deal.

Obvoiusly, they won't offer a deal until that happens
"Could."

We'll see. To prevail, the defense has to prove the jury was tainted by Waters' threats.
well no they don't have to prove that. They simply have to show that the jury could have been tainted by her threats of violence. They don't actually have to have testimony from the jurors.
Uh, no, they have to have evidence of jury tampering. Otherwise, every trial would end in mistrial... uh, your Honor, CNN ran a story about my client... mistrial now!
I never said anything about jury tampering. Jury tampering is a crime. An appealable issue, and one that can reverse a trial or somethign in the case doesn't have to be a crime.

This isn't merely a news network running a story...but if a juror did watch the story, it could grounds for a mistrial.

Mad Max threatened violence, in a city that has been torn by riots, if the jurors didn't return a certain verdict.
You're right, "jury tampering" is a crime and the wrong term. They still have to offer some evidence the jury was influenced by it. At this time, I don't know they have any evidence anyone on the jury even heard what she said. I didn't watch the trial but I'd be surprised if the jury [edit: wasn't] instructed from the beginning to avoid the news.
They do not have to prove the jury actually heard it. They don't have to get disposition from jury members. Jurors don't have to talk at all. They only have to show that they could have been
Not true. It's a court of law. Of course evidence is needed. On what grounds could they possibly win an appeal if they can't show Waters' moronic words tainted the jury? The judge already dismissed their motion for a mistrial. Their only chance now is at the appellate courts
it’s an appeals court. They don’t bring in new evidence. They use the record. They Court find the Court errored in not grant ring a mistrial and reserve, thus giving a new trial.
I didn't say they do. But they do need evidence to win an appeal. By win an appeal, I mean to be granted one. They have to appeal on grounds that Waters' comments tainted the jury...

Potential grounds for appeal in a criminal case include legal error, juror misconduct and ineffective assistance of counsel. Legal errors may result from improperly admitted evidence, incorrect jury instructions, or lack of sufficient evidence to support a guilty verdict. To grant the appeal, the appellate court must find that these errors affected the outcome of the case. If the errors would not have changed the verdict, they are considered harmless, and the conviction will stand.

If they can't show the jury wasn't swayed by Waters, there's no reason they'll get an appeal. AR least not on those grounds.
yep and they got a great case that the judge errored in not granting the mistrial or the numerous request to seequester the jury.
A mistrial based on what?
Because there was serious misconduct by Mad Max, and other elected officials through their threats for violence if the jury didn't return a verdict the mob demanded. The jury at the time was not sequestered, had access to the world around them when these very serious threats were made. By not granting either the prior request for sequestion, or the mistrial...the Judge committed reversal error. Even the Trial Court Judge, who gave a serious tongue lashing to the reckless, and disrespectful dems, acknowledged his rulings likely did just that

Well he is...sadly it will be overturned on appeal due to the comments by the Dems...Mad Max especially....we'll have to do it all again...
Hopefully not.
I woudn't be surprised if the DA offers a plea then....folks forget that early on he was willing to plea to the 3rd Degree Murder charge. But at the time the DA didn't think that was enough.
LOL

Instead of putting the family, city and taxpayers through another jury trial....moreover you never know what a second jury would do
Who says there's gonna be another trial? It's not a slam dunk Waters will cause one.
I said there was...and you responded...I thought that was what we were talking about

At any rate, there are no deals coming. DA's don't have to make deals after they win.
I will add that there is still hope for a Chauvin deal as slim as it is. It would work like this: Chauvin appeals. The appellate courts find a mistrial. The state does not want to go through another trial. They offer a plea to avoid a retrial. Very slim chance that the state would agree to a plea bargain rather than a retrial even in the event of a mistrial ruling, but not out of the realm of possibility either.

It would be tough. The knowledge that you people will riot and destroy more black peoples' property is a strong deterrent to the justice system working as it's designed.
and with a powerful Congresswoman making the threat...that's very real....now I think the jury was sequestered by the time Xiden and Nancy backed her up on her calls for violence....but still, her threats alone could be enough to reverse the verdict and order a new trial. If the Appeals Court doesn't, tragically I think this conviction will be tainted by Mad Max's threats

I doubt many jurors know who Maxine Waters is

During the Manson trial, Nixon declared Manson guilty and Manson held the headline up in court. No mistrial and Manson spent his life in jail

View attachment 482167
I am sure many do...not sure why you are assuming the jurors are stupid.

That claim close to hanging the trial....and expressing his opinion is far different then saying he will destroy the their city if the verdict isn't what she wants.

As usual, the RW media creates a crisis where none exists

Maxine Waters national influence is very small. She is little known outside of Fox News who demonize her

GUILTY! GUILTY! GUILTY!

Cops have been put on notice. Your brothers and sisters in blue will speak against you if you don't follow the law.

actually, it was the police chief....

What do these idiots think is going to happen now? Do they think the cops are actually going to put their necks on the line for assholes who live in this city?

If you live there, you better move...before the housing market goes crazy with sales.........normal people will be leaving....and only victims will remain...
Yes, police will continue doing their job. What is almost certain is that you won't see any more cops kneeling on a perp's neck for almost 10 minutes.

The cops won't do their job...this cop was convicted for a death he didn't cause.......if you think the other cops don't see what shitheads like you just did, you are a dumb as you post........Minneapolis is a dead city.......the criminals are going to run wild........
yea...Cops won’t do their job if they think kneeling on someone’s neck till they are dead is their job

Hopefully not.
LOL

I will add that there is still hope for a Chauvin deal as slim as it is. It would work like this: Chauvin appeals. The appellate courts find a mistrial. The state does not want to go through another trial. They offer a plea to avoid a retrial. Very slim chance that the state would agree to a plea bargain rather than a retrial even in the event of a mistrial ruling, but not out of the realm of possibility either.

It would be tough. The knowledge that you people will riot and destroy more black peoples' property is a strong deterrent to the justice system working as it's designed.
and with a powerful Congresswoman making the threat...that's very real....now I think the jury was sequestered by the time Xiden and Nancy backed her up on her calls for violence....but still, her threats alone could be enough to reverse the verdict and order a new trial. If the Appeals Court doesn't, tragically I think this conviction will be tainted by Mad Max's threats

During the Manson trial, Nixon declared Manson guilty and Manson held the headline up in court. No mistrial and Manson spent his life in jail

View attachment 482167

That claim close to hanging the trial....and expressing his opinion is far different then saying he will destroy the their city if the verdict isn't what she wants.

Maxine Waters national influence is very small. She is little known outside of Fox News who demonize her
Crisis where none exist?

" New reporting from Axios reveals that the total insured property losses incurred during the George Floyd riots will come in at $1 billion to $2 billion."

Axios isn't rightwing, and two billion is very real.

and please....I get that you are a Dem and think people are simply stupid...but the people of this country, including Minn, aren't stupid. They pay attention to the news, and current events as much as you...Mad Max is a well known public figure that is a regular on MSNBC, CNN, and the Sunday Shows on CBS, ABC, and NBC. She is a leading spokesperson for the DNC, and is wildly covered....

Hopefully not.
LOL

View attachment 482167

Crisis where none exist?

" New reporting from Axios reveals that the total insured property losses incurred during the George Floyd riots will come in at $1 billion to $2 billion."

and please....I get that you are a Dem and think people are simply stupid...but the people of this country, including Minn, aren't stupid. They pay attention to the news, and current events as much as you...Mad Max is a well known public figure that is a regular on MSNBC, CNN, and the Sunday Shows on CBS, ABC, and NBC. She is a leading spokesperson for the DNC, and is wildly covered....
Waters did not advocate violence

Only the RW media presented it that way

Hopefully not.
LOL

View attachment 482167

Crisis where none exist?

Waters did not advocate violence

Only the RW media presented it that way
The media, only showed what she said....it was pretty obvious what she wanted...and she did it, in a place, where violent riots had been happening for months...in fact, less then a month prior to her fiery speech. The question isn't did she advocate violence either (though I think she did) it's merely if she advocated lawless action. (1) the advocacy is directed to inciting or producing imminent lawless action, and (2) is likely to incite or produce such action

So when Mad Max (who has a long history in this area) goes to an area that has been violently rioting, and says “We’ve got to stay on the street and we’ve got to get more active, we’ve got to get more confrontational. "We’ve got to make sure that they know that we mean business.”

She is not telling the community THAT HAS been engaged in violent riots to stop,...she is advocating MORE of the same.

This was a travesty of justice and succumbing to mob rule.

The officer did nothing wrong in dealing with a piece of shit street thug that was high on drugs and had been passing counterfeit $20 bills. .

Just one more nail in the coffin of America.

What is also despicable is the Jungle Monkeys and White Guilt pukes being so damn gleeful in their filthy "mabaydindunutin" racist mob.

However, the real villians here are the pathetic useless White Guilt pukes who let the filthy ass Negro mob lynch this cop. Despicable!

The verdict was BS, guilty on all 3 counts. Manslaughter should have been the charge he was convicted on. 2nd and 3rd Degree murder charges were not called for since both require intent to kill the victim, this was obviously not the case. Even more disheartening is the fact the media is trying to make Floyd some kind of hero. Fact is he was a convicted criminal with a drug habit and not a person to be looked up to.

Forum List

Back