Floyd verdict thread (moments away)

Well we know that you are racist------------

What did I say that's racist?

Maybe you're just an idiot.
What did you say that is racist? HUN...........everyone knows. You are like the idiot who farts and then starts screaming WHO FARTED? WHO FARTED?

You seem to have a really hard time with specific details.

First you claimed that I implied that homicide is murder even though that's completely made up. And now you claim that I said something racist that you can't figure out either. LoL.

I think you're just an idiot.
You just think he's an idiot.
I know you're an idiot.

Aww you’re just lashing out because you’re upset with the outcome. :)

Yeah, got to love those experts that claimed positional asphyxia, when the autopsy said there were no signs of asphyxiation.
That's the problem, the primary witness to the crime, the video tape, had no one to claim they didn't see Chauvin on the guys neck for nine minutes and twenty nine seconds. Three minutes past the point where Floyd had no pulse and no movement.

And as demonstrated by the defense he acted within his training and department policy. Also IF he was on his neck, Floyd wouldn't have been able to move his head around the way he did. But hey, feel free to keep pushing the propaganda, the video and autopsy proves you a liar.

The department doesn’t train cops to sit on people till they die. You trying to claim that’s how cops are trained will only fuel the narrative of a corrupt and flawed system. Is that what you’re trying to do? Blame the entire system for one rotten mans actions?

Neck restraints are allowed under dept policy. But he didn't have his knee on the neck, it was more in the area of the collar bone and upper shoulder, Floyd was able to move his head.
Flyod was handcuffed and unable to breath and pleading for his life. He then died and the cop continued to sit on him. WTF is wrong with you defending this evil act?!

I was listening to Mark Levin on my drive home today and he was talking about how disgusting the video was and how that cop was obviously guilty. He’s as whacky as they come on the right but at least he knows which battles to fight.

1618971545746.png

FOAD COMMIE! I hope the next Floyd comes for you.

Standard Trumpster response. :lol:

I know right? As if Floyd “went after” anyone??

He tried to defraud the store owner and resisted arrest, oh and he was in possession of illegal drugs. That's at least three felonies on top of his violent background. May the thug rot in hell and the next one introduce themselves to you.

He tried to defraud the store owner? How?

FOAD COMMIE! I hope the next Floyd comes for you.

Standard Trumpster response. :lol:

I know right? As if Floyd “went after” anyone??

He tried to defraud the store owner and resisted arrest, oh and he was in possession of illegal drugs. That's at least three felonies on top of his violent background. May the thug rot in hell and the next one introduce themselves to you.

He tried to defraud the store owner? How?

A counterfeit 20 apparently, although it was never introduced into evidence.
Tex would have approved the murder if it’d involved a nickel. Or nothing ...
Breathing While Black? Sad :(

Yeah, got to love those experts that claimed positional asphyxia, when the autopsy said there were no signs of asphyxiation.
That's the problem, the primary witness to the crime, the video tape, had no one to claim they didn't see Chauvin on the guys neck for nine minutes and twenty nine seconds. Three minutes past the point where Floyd had no pulse and no movement.

And as demonstrated by the defense he acted within his training and department policy. Also IF he was on his neck, Floyd wouldn't have been able to move his head around the way he did. But hey, feel free to keep pushing the propaganda, the video and autopsy proves you a liar.

The department doesn’t train cops to sit on people till they die. You trying to claim that’s how cops are trained will only fuel the narrative of a corrupt and flawed system. Is that what you’re trying to do? Blame the entire system for one rotten mans actions?

Neck restraints are allowed under dept policy. But he didn't have his knee on the neck, it was more in the area of the collar bone and upper shoulder, Floyd was able to move his head.

Sell stupid elsewhere.

Every juror feared for themselves and loved ones around them. In today’s world I don’t think Any location could provide confidently safe and thus impartial jurors.
We’ve got one cop convinced of essentially creating a gruesome scene and a true murderer cop uncharged.
Fear of retaliation from a mob overuled justice in this trial

Flyod was handcuffed and unable to breath and pleading for his life. He then died and the cop continued to sit on him. WTF is wrong with you defending this evil act?!

I was listening to Mark Levin on my drive home today and he was talking about how disgusting the video was and how that cop was obviously guilty. He’s as whacky as they come on the right but at least he knows which battles to fight.

You dumb fuck, Floyd claimed he couldn't breathe while he was standing before they put him in the car. They called for an ambulance right after they took him out of the car because his nose was bleeding. When his symptoms worsened they told the ambulance to step it up. BTW try talking for two minutes without breathing. It can't be done. The coroner said he didn't die from asphyxiation, which wouldn't have been the case if he truly couldn't breathe. Don't expect me to shed any tears over a felon, I'll save my sympathy for his victims.

You dumb fuck, Floyd claimed he couldn't breathe while he was standing before they put him in the car. They called for an ambulance right after they took him out of the car because his nose was bleeding. When his symptoms worsened they told the ambulance to step it up. BTW try talking for two minutes without breathing. It can't be done. The coroner said he didn't die from asphyxiation, which wouldn't have been the case if he truly couldn't breathe. Don't expect me to shed any tears over a felon, I'll save my sympathy for his victims.

Oh did you think that when he said he couldn’t breath that meant not at all?! Idiot

So the guy is panicking and having a hard time breathing so you think throwing him on his face while handcuffed and sitting on his back and neck for 10 minutes was appropriate? What about after he died? Appropriate to keep sitting on him for two more minutes? Seriously man... What the fuck is wrong with you?

Sell stupid elsewhere.

Either the Chavun has the longest femur in history or that photo is doctored, you can't see where his knee actually is. But hey, it's great propaganda, I'm sure you rubes just eat it up.

Sell stupid elsewhere.

Either the Chavun has the longest femur in history or that photo is doctored, you can't see where his knee actually is. But hey, it's great propaganda, I'm sure you rubes just eat it up.

You can see the left side of his knee is up against Floyd's ear. Who knows what you think is between an ear and a shoulder if not a neck?

:cuckoo:

Oh did you think that when he said he couldn’t breath that meant not at all?! Idiot

So the guy is panicking and having a hard time breathing so you think throwing him on his face while handcuffed and sitting on his back and neck for 10 minutes was appropriate? What about after he died? Appropriate to keep sitting on him for two more minutes? Seriously man... What the fuck is wrong with you?

Who was on his neck and back when he was standing, or in the car saying the same thing? He shouldn't have panicked while being arrested, it's not like it was his first time or second. It's just a shame he didn't drop dead 30 minutes earlier.

I accept the juries decision
It’s certainly obvious the pressure of the environment was the factor and that probably will be dealt with later.

I’m disheartened but certainly not going to Burn Loot Murder.
Because, I’m responsible for my actions and not governed by my feelings. I self sustain and prosper as do many I work with and a lot of you fucks want to strip that away. This kind of exhaulted thug crap is a step in that direction

Last edited:

Sell stupid elsewhere.

You can see the left side of his knee is up against Floyd's ear. Who knows what you think is between an ear and a shoulder if not a neck?

No no no, it’s doctored, a hoax, just fake news. Thats all these trolling turds got, it’s pathetic

Who was on his neck and back when he was standing, or in the car saying the same thing? He shouldn't have panicked while being arrested, it's not like it was his first time or second. It's just a shame he didn't drop dead 30 minutes earlier.

Nobody was on his back before. He was panicking and struggling to breath. You don’t sit on a person who is in distress like that. You don’t stay sitting on him after he dies. The cop was rotten and is now getting what he deserves. You have the worst arguments... pathetic

Sell stupid elsewhere.

No no no, it’s doctored, a hoax, just fake news. Thats all these trolling turds got, it’s pathetic
Yup.

I think what got Chauvin convicted was when he took off his mask he still had that stupid arrogant look on his face that he did in that photo of him on Floyds neck. He looked arrogant as fuck. I mean whether or not you feel you killed him a man DIED under YOUR fucking knee. Show some fucking emotion dude.

Sell stupid elsewhere.

Is that knee or more shadow? The medical examiner said there were no injuries to the neck.

Sell stupid elsewhere.

Is that knee or more shadow? The medical examiner said there were no injuries to the neck.

LOLOL

No, it's his elbow, you dumbfuck.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I think what got Chauvin convicted was when he took off his mask he still had that stupid arrogant look on his face that he did in that photo of him on Floyds neck. He looked arrogant as fuck. I mean whether or not you feel you killed him a man DIED under YOUR fucking knee. Show some fucking emotion dude.
I agree more contritness was important

Forum List

Back