Floyd verdict thread (moments away)

The jury was intimidated.

With a quick verdict, the Jury was outraged
The jury was afraid for their lives. After being doxxed. Try telling the truth for once.

Ask them

I bet more will say they were outraged by Chauvins abuse
So threatening the jury is okay with you. Enjoy the appeal win for Chauvin. And then thank Maxine for us.
Do you ever get tired of being flat out wrong?! Haha you crack me up. The village idiot
I told you to go fuck yourself boing boing boy. Now claiming Waters didn’t say what she said. And that it didn’t taint the evidence jury. The village idiot here is you asshole. Now STFU you uneducated Dimtard parrot
Haha. You think you telling me to go fuck my self somehow means anything?! Haha. Nobody gives a shit what Maxine Waters says there’s no way it tainted the jury. You’re wrong AGAIN!!
You are to go fuck yourself you uneducated liar. The appeals court judge will certainly care about Maxine’s statements which tainted the jury asshole. I’ll take Alan Dershowitz’s word over your bullshit. You are beaten boy.
Any appeals court judge is going to laugh at and mock the claim that Maxine Waters tainted the jury. You can’t imagine how ridiculous you sound saying these things. Hahahaha. Will fun to poke you for being wrong yet again.
Sorry asshole, the judge stated so. I suggest you take a grade school civics course asshole. Your blatant idiocy shines through again. Now about your bullshit on Sicknick. Slapping you again bitch.
The judge was mocking the attorney. The entire claim is plain silly
No he wasn’t idiot. OR he wouldn’t have said that into the courts record.

The jury was afraid for their lives. After being doxxed. Try telling the truth for once.

Ask them

So threatening the jury is okay with you. Enjoy the appeal win for Chauvin. And then thank Maxine for us.
Do you ever get tired of being flat out wrong?! Haha you crack me up. The village idiot
I told you to go fuck yourself boing boing boy. Now claiming Waters didn’t say what she said. And that it didn’t taint the evidence jury. The village idiot here is you asshole. Now STFU you uneducated Dimtard parrot
Haha. You think you telling me to go fuck my self somehow means anything?! Haha. Nobody gives a shit what Maxine Waters says there’s no way it tainted the jury. You’re wrong AGAIN!!
Need we bring up Sicknick too? Slink off in shame boing boing boy.
Sure bring up anything you want. I could run circles around you with both legs tied behind my back.
Go for it asshole. I’ve embarrassed you countless times boing boing boy.
I have never felt even a little bit close to embarrassed from anything you’ve said to me. I’ve felt embarrassed for you. If that’s what you meant then, yes, there’s plenty of that.
Oh really asshole? 1619 project, your claims Cuomo never lied, your use of boingboing.com as a “legitimate news source”, your lies about Sicknick, your idiocy of the legal process, need we go on? By the way, when faggot Faun likes you, you’re guaranteed wrong. You should be embarrassed to be such an uninformed racist dimtard parrot boy. You’re a pathetic joke.

That has nothing to do with the fact that Floyd was murdered by Chauvin. NOTHING!

It estbalished the fact that he was a piece of sorry shit that you asshole dimit Libtards have treated like a saint. Shame on you! Pull your head out of your Libtard ass.
No one is treating him like a saint dipshit! He is being treated as a victim which he was. He has his problems and made some bad choices, but did he deserve to die? Don't be a coward. SAmswer the fucking question
You are a liar. As usual. Glorifying a drug addicted, pregnant woman assaulting piece of shit. Victim? He did it to himself asshole. Now STFU.
Derek Chauvin’s dope-fiend defense is part of an old playbook. But it’s outdated. | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Was Floyd a dope fiend or not? Yes he was. That’s not a cop out. It’s called truth. Something you and yours don’t like hearing.
Did Floyd has a drug problem ? Yes
Did Chauvin use excessive force that resulted in Floyd's death? YES
Did Floyd desive to die ?NO

End of fucking story!
Drug problem resulting in overdose and death. End of story.
That is not what the expert medical testimony concluded. Deal with it Bubba
Toxicology report says that you lie. Deal with it moron.

NO, he is letting the process play out. You nuts would have cried if he rightly declared mistrial.
That doesn't make sense. The judge is part of the process. If he thought there was reason for a mistrial, he would have declared a mistrial.

The judge made a determination that there was not.

Ask them

You are to go fuck yourself you uneducated liar. The appeals court judge will certainly care about Maxine’s statements which tainted the jury asshole. I’ll take Alan Dershowitz’s word over your bullshit. You are beaten boy.
Any appeals court judge is going to laugh at and mock the claim that Maxine Waters tainted the jury. You can’t imagine how ridiculous you sound saying these things. Hahahaha. Will fun to poke you for being wrong yet again.
Sorry asshole, the judge stated so. I suggest you take a grade school civics course asshole. Your blatant idiocy shines through again. Now about your bullshit on Sicknick. Slapping you again bitch.
The judge was mocking the attorney. The entire claim is plain silly
No he wasn’t idiot. OR he wouldn’t have said that into the courts record.
I watched it live. The question was a joke and the judge said hes sure counsel will be using it in his appeal. It was one of the many head shaking moments of that trial

That has nothing to do with the fact that Floyd was murdered by Chauvin. NOTHING!

It estbalished the fact that he was a piece of sorry shit that you asshole dimit Libtards have treated like a saint. Shame on you! Pull your head out of your Libtard ass.
No one is treating him like a saint dipshit! He is being treated as a victim which he was. He has his problems and made some bad choices, but did he deserve to die? Don't be a coward. SAmswer the fucking question
You are a liar. As usual. Glorifying a drug addicted, pregnant woman assaulting piece of shit. Victim? He did it to himself asshole. Now STFU.
Derek Chauvin’s dope-fiend defense is part of an old playbook. But it’s outdated. | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Was Floyd a dope fiend or not? Yes he was. That’s not a cop out. It’s called truth. Something you and yours don’t like hearing.

End of fucking story!
Nope, you lie. But then that's just par for the course.

Cause of death: Cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual,
restraint, and neck compression

Manner of death: Homicide

Screenshot_20210426-083741_Drive.jpg

Ask them

Sure bring up anything you want. I could run circles around you with both legs tied behind my back.
I have never felt even a little bit close to embarrassed from anything you’ve said to me. I’ve felt embarrassed for you. If that’s what you meant then, yes, there’s plenty of that.
Oh really asshole? 1619 project, your claims Cuomo never lied, your use of boingboing.com as a “legitimate news source”, your lies about Sicknick, your idiocy of the legal process, need we go on? By the way, when faggot Faun likes you, you’re guaranteed wrong. You should be embarrassed to be such an uninformed racist dimtard parrot boy. You’re a pathetic joke.
Yes I embarrassed you with all those subjects. Never made the claim that Cuomo never lied. Never called boing boing a legit anything. If I linked to them it was because of facts or videos on their site not anything of opinion. If you gotta lie to make your arguments then that just shows how weak your arguments actually are. As I said, I do feel embarrassment for you

End of fucking story!
The report said that he had drugs in his system .It did not sat that is what he died from. Deal with it moron.

Ask them

LOL

Oh shit, now what?? :ack-1:

Screenshot_20210426-174757_Samsung Internet.jpg

This soon should be excellent news for the prosecution but we shall see!

You people are going to riot anyway and we all know it.
Who is 'you people'. Come on now, don't be coy. Say what you are insinuating.

You lefty fucks. Don't think everyone doesn't know it's privileged white leftists like you that do all the rioting, killing, and destroying when you don't get your way. We see you.
Awww. Your tears are like candy, you bloviating internet pussy.

No, Floyd had already begun fentanyl before Chauvin’s knee was applied. Differing from Floyd’s infection, expert witness Isenschmid gave examples of levels of fentanyl in people who were not proven to be infected with COVID-19. The reader does know that the first synthesis of fentanyl links to J&J COVID-19 vaccine, right? What variant infected Floyd, and why didn’t Isenschmid mention the relevance of Floyd’s infection as it relates to respiratory problems?

New Topics

Forum List

Back