Florida's Covid Death Toll

Oh gawd you desantis haters try to spin so much shit. Florida isn't like other states. We have all the snow birds that live here part time making our population higher. We also have illegals from all over living here not officially counted. And then we have most of the old people----far more susceptible to covid deaths so once the they are accounted for...Florida is like number 24 in the nation for covid deaths.

She responded to Cruz by saying that when comparing states, it’s important to look at age-adjusted death rates, which control for differences in a population’s age distribution. When looking at all COVID-19 deaths in the state, the age-adjusted mortality rate per 100,000 has Florida ranked 24th in the nation. The New York Times analysis places Florida’s overall death rate as the 10th highest in the nation.

“So, unfortunately, we have lost lives in Florida due to COVID-19,” Jordan said. “But … our age-adjusted mortality rates are lower than the national mortality rates and lower than many of the other states that have implemented stricter business closures and other mitigation strategies.”

I'd guess he's a Dem Party operative. They have to start the slandering of Desantis as fast as they can, in case he's the Republican nominee for 2024. Same with Abbott of Texas. Watch Lesh take after him next. It's all phony.

That's because all the New Yorkers are living here now to get away from you nutty lib laws. Florida is btw #24 in the nation for covid deaths once AGE is accounted for. We in Florida have most all of the old.
Most of those dying NOW in Florida are neither old nor vaccinated.

And NY is not your excuse. It’s the lack of vaccinations of younger (50and under) REPUBLICANS

Florida was going to see a spike in the summer, and northern states will see a spike in the winter.

This is not some kind of crazy epiphany...it is that the left lies and their cultist lab rats are dumb fucks.

I'd guess he's a Dem Party operative. They have to start the slandering of Desantis as fast as they can, in case he's the Republican nominee for 2024. Same with Abbott of Texas. Watch Lesh take after him next. It's all phony.
Yea. Couldn’t be DeathSantis trying to force schools to NOT mask and fighting vaccines or Abbott mandating that businesses couldn’t insist their employees vaccinate

Nahhhh

And NY is not your excuse. It’s the lack of vaccinations of younger (50and under) REPUBLICANS
And again as per my article based on facts not lib spin LESH...Florida is #24 in the nation for covid deaths once the death rate is adjusted for the old. We have most all of the old people here waiting out their final days as it is. We also have a bunch of foreigners --legal and illegal---and most of NY and NJ living here I do believe if we go by license plates. Do you hear me #24----and we have a bunch like me who refuse the vaccine, a bunch of who dont wear masks, hell, we got a bunch who don't wash hands---what we got though is the SUN and DESANTIS with his mobile antibody units. When the New Yorkers and others get sick--they flee here to our mobile antibody units and our non lock downs.

What I am seeing first hand is the virus does hit the 40-65 class more---when it kills it is usually a male in that age group with other issues...if the victim happens to be hispanic, then it is also more likely to take out other family members. Blacks I don't know personally about but the higher death counties here like Miami-Dade, Jacksonville, Polk have a lot of minorities.

As noted.

Florida has 1500 more dead from Covid than NY

Last week they were even.

Seinfeld used to joke that it was the law that seniors over 70 had to move to Florida. Senior citizens are the most vulnerable segment of society and comprise a hefty part of Florida's population. Andy Cuomo killed off about 10,000 in NY with an executive order that forced nursing homes to accept infected patients. What do you think is going to happen when Biden's puppet masters put infected illegals in neighborhoods full of senior citizens? Statistics that lefties thrive on?

Seinfeld used to joke that it was the law that seniors over 70 had to move to Florida. Senior citizens are the most vulnerable segment of society and comprise a hefty part of Florida's population. Andy Cuomo killed off about 10,000 in NY with an executive order that forced nursing homes to accept infected patients. What do you think is going to happen when Biden's puppet masters put infected illegals in neighborhoods full of senior citizens? Statistics that lefties thrive on?
Funny that the average age for both hospitalizations AND deaths over the last 9 months or so in Fla had DROPPED 15 years to the high forties...because seniors got VACCINATED

Florida is not alone.

250 dead in Texas today

Florida of course is still lying about their numbers

12,500 dead since Aug 21 and the friggin Florida Surgeon General refuses to wear a mask

Forum List

Back