Florida Woman Arrested for Voter Fraud

Like your idol Trump, you pulled some shit out of your ass and got caught.
I dont like trump dumbass,, but thanks for showing your TDS,,

why is it you only want links to things that go against your narrative but not when it goes along with it??

FACT 1: OpenDataPA allowed anyone to download the Mail Ballot Request CSV database showing the life cycle of every mail-in/absentee ballot, which PA periodically updates.

FACT 2: There have been 4 known versions up this database so far. A Nov 6th Version, Nov 10th Version, Nov 16th Version, and Dec 16th Version. The changes between versions were never disclosed to the public.

FACT 3: Access to the database was blocked on November 21st
after viral videos drew public attention and then were unblocked on November 25th after Pennsylvania certified Vice President Joe Biden on November 24th.

FACT 4: On December 3rd, HereIsTheEvidence released the HereIsTheEvidence Analyzer to enable anyone (including journalists) to verify/find anomalies in election data.

There is PA. It is more than clear that election never should have been certified.
Great, so registered voters requested a ballot.

And their voter rolls were updated.

Good job, Pennsylvania.
thumbsup.gif

Really? Show me those 6 States and the margin in 2020. You are exaggerating. Because your point is weak.

And no, it isn't possible. Ballots are verified. How many fake ones should be submitted? Hard to say, when you don't know what the margin will be. Who does this? Where do they submit the ballots? How do they ensure the people in them aren't also voting for themselves?

The GOP is full of lying liars who are lying about the 2020 election. Seems to me they would be the ones to look at, re:fraud.

Just utterly absurd fantasy. You embarrass yourself.
This thread is testament to how retarded the right is. Authorities can obviously find a single case of fraud in Florida but somehow can't find tens of thousands of cases of fraud in Pennsylvania or Michigan or Georgia or Nevada or Arizona or Wisconsin.

Well guess what happened to the 72 year old woman that lives in the Villages senior housing complex?
She was arrested for voter fraud.

She is a registered Republican and Trump supporter.

Fake news. We've been told over and over by a certain group that voter fraud does not exist.

It happens every election with poorer areas easier to cheat in. Even if you disagree there is a good percentage of voters who believe cheating occurs at levels to affect elections.
Of course many believe that. That's why trump came up with his big lie.

Well guess what happened to the 72 year old woman that lives in the Villages senior housing complex?
She was arrested for voter fraud.

She is a registered Republican and Trump supporter.

All the more reason for tighter controls. Why would Democrats fight this?

Of course many believe that. That's why trump came up with his big lie.
Trump did not come up with the lie, people told him what happened. The 923 in my signature. Incest Joe dib not get 81 million legal votes. It is laughable.

Yes we have. The same people that said Trump was a Russian asset are telling us there was no fraud. They have no credibility.
Nobody said there was no fraud. This is just lazy people making up something to argue against, because they have nothing better to say.

Denying facts won't change them.
What facts did I deny?

Pennsylvania mailed out ballots to registered voters who requested them. Fact.

Pennsylvania updated their voter rolls. Fact.

You said so yourself.

Forum List

Back