Florida Woman Arrested for Voter Fraud

a link is a thing you use to find information on the internet,,
Every quote on this forum can be linked. See that little arrow in the circle? That's a link. Right-click on it and see for yourself.

Now that that is out of the way, prove your claim "many people" claimed there was not a single case of voter fraud.

Every quote on this forum can be linked. See that little arrow in the circle? That's a link. Right-click on it and see for yourself.

Now that that is out of the way, prove your claim "many people" claimed there was not a single case of voter fraud.
then why are you asking me when you can do it yourself??

How can you be so certain?
Because the dozens of suits brought to court by Team Orange were all thrown out, and the cases were so egregious that the lawyers have been fined and Giuliani disbarred.

That's how laughably and criminally weak their claims were.

But I was told voter fraud didn’t occur in the last election. Was I lied to?
Whoever said that was wrong. There was no widespread voter fraud which would have altered the outcome of the election. But there are always a few scattered cases of voter fraud.

Well guess what happened to the 72 year old woman that lives in the Villages senior housing complex?
She was arrested for voter fraud.

She is a registered Republican and Trump supporter.

Can't totally blame her -- Trump told his base to vote for him twice.

There's a trump guy in Texas who was giving out $25,000 per proven case of voter fraud.

Only one guy won the award. A Democrat who turned in a Republican who mailed in his recently deceased wife's ballot.
There was also the Republican from Pennsylvania who voted for his dead mother...

New Topics

Forum List

Back