Florida St. vs. Auburn?

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
May 18, 2010
PNW
The last BCS poll championship looks like it will feature Florida St. against the Ohio...oops! Auburn.

I still think Alabama is the better team between them and Auburn but that won't matter.

If this was next year, would it be FSU, Auburn, Alabama and maybe Stanford? I don't think Ohio St. Is a top four team.

The last BCS poll championship looks like it will feature Florida St. against the Ohio...oops! Auburn.

I still think Alabama is the better team between them and Auburn but that won't matter.

If this was next year, would it be FSU, Auburn, Alabama and maybe Stanford? I don't think Ohio St. Is a top four team.

Why leave out Michigan St? They have one loss and that was a screw job with Notre Dame. Much more deserving than Stanford.

What makes you think OSU isn't a top 4 ?

Why leave out Michigan St? They have one loss and that was a screw job with Notre Dame. Much more deserving than Stanford.

And 5 PIs against OSU wasn't a screw?

Forum List

Back