Florida Senators Totally Triggered The Gays By Telling Them The Truth

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"The Florida Senate has approved the controversial parental rights legislation governing classroom instruction on LGBTQ matters, dubbed the “Don’t Say Gay” bill by opponents. Two Republican legislators, Sens. Jeff Brandes and Jennifer Bradley, broke from their party and voted against the bill. While Brandes had already expressed frustration with the bill, Bradley decided to vote down on it out of concern “about the message it sends.”

Other supporters got more personal about LBGTQ issues, with Miami-Dade Republican Sen. Ileana Garcia sharing about a family member who was transgender, insisting that “gay is not a permanent thing, LGBT is not a permanent thing.” Ocala Republican Sen. Dennis Baxley, who filed the Senate version of the bill; came under fire during debate for comments he made Monday during questions, saying that he brought the bill because there is a cultural shift encouraging students to “come out.” Palm Beach Democratic Sen. Lori Berman called Baxley on the comment during debate. “We heard yesterday that the genesis of this bill was to try and prevent what the sponsor believes to be a problem, that somehow more and more children are becoming gay, So let’s be clear, that’s what this bill is about.”

Yes, the bill is designed to stop all of these kids from being groomed and indoctrinated and turned into a bunch of trannies, queers and fags...I don't know why Dems thought this was such a gotcha moment....as someone said, most early forms of sexual education starts by at least 5th or 6th grade -- so if a kid at that point learns that homosexuality is a thing; don't teach him about how great that is...or make some faggy kid feel brave enough to come out and identify as gay like his some sort of hero....kids need to keep that crap to themselves until they are out of school altogether but most definitely keep it to themselves when they are in 4th, 5th, 6th grades....These people are trying to make kids gay by the time they are born....what is their end game?

"The Florida Senate has approved the controversial parental rights legislation governing classroom instruction on LGBTQ matters, dubbed the “Don’t Say Gay” bill by opponents. Two Republican legislators, Sens. Jeff Brandes and Jennifer Bradley, broke from their party and voted against the bill. While Brandes had already expressed frustration with the bill, Bradley decided to vote down on it out of concern “about the message it sends.”

Other supporters got more personal about LBGTQ issues, with Miami-Dade Republican Sen. Ileana Garcia sharing about a family member who was transgender, insisting that “gay is not a permanent thing, LGBT is not a permanent thing.” Ocala Republican Sen. Dennis Baxley, who filed the Senate version of the bill; came under fire during debate for comments he made Monday during questions, saying that he brought the bill because there is a cultural shift encouraging students to “come out.” Palm Beach Democratic Sen. Lori Berman called Baxley on the comment during debate. “We heard yesterday that the genesis of this bill was to try and prevent what the sponsor believes to be a problem, that somehow more and more children are becoming gay, So let’s be clear, that’s what this bill is about.”

Yes, the bill is designed to stop all of these kids from being groomed and indoctrinated and turned into a bunch of trannies, queers and fags...I don't know why Dems thought this was such a gotcha moment....as someone said, most early forms of sexual education starts by at least 5th or 6th grade -- so if a kid at that point learns that homosexuality is a thing; don't teach him about how great that is...or make some faggy kid feel brave enough to come out and identify as gay like his some sort of hero....kids need to keep that crap to themselves until they are out of school altogether but most definitely keep it to themselves when they are in 4th, 5th, 6th grades....These people are trying to make kids gay by the time they are born....what is their end game?
The GOP is pulling "groomed" out of their way back machine.

Why do libs prey on chirren?

How horrible it is to lead children in the Pledge of Allegiance.

When were you "groomed" to whatever sexual orientation you are?
Are you really this insensitive?

Do you want to speak with some of the hundreds of young men who were molested by people they thought they could trust?

Shame in you.

THIS is what partisan hatred brings to the table. Utter, abject stupidity. Insensitivity to the point of brutality.

Your ignorance is noted.

Conservatives also aren't bothering to hide their ignorance, stupidity, and unwarranted fear.
Well, since I didn't vote for Trump, you can't pigeonhole me and I refuse to play your silly stupid partisan game.

But I will tell you this as a parent: my impressionable child will not be influenced by sexual politics IN ANY WAY.

I really flat out don't care about the moronic politics. But I care about my child.

Are you really this insensitive?

Do you want to speak with some of the hundreds of young men who were molested by people they thought they could trust?

Shame in you.

THIS is what partisan hatred brings to the table. Utter, abject stupidity. Insensitivity to the point of brutality.

Your ignorance is noted.
What happened to these young men after this ?

What happened to these young men after this ?
There are plenty of first hand accounts on the internet. The short answer is 'it runs the gamut" but the point of interest for me as a parent is this:

For every flamboyant LGBTQ person, there is an introverted little boy who blames the priest for turning him gay. Ask a parent I have to pay attention to all the outcomes, not just the ones they want to publicize.

So when he asked when did you decide if you were straight or not -- you dodged the question.....

You haven't decided have you??

Still going back and forth huh??

There are plenty of first hand accounts on the internet. The short answer is 'it runs the gamut" but the point of interest for me as a parent is this:

For every flamboyant LGBTQ person, there is an introverted little boy who blames the priest for turning him gay. Ask a parent I have to pay attention to all the outcomes, not just the ones they want to publicize.
If your kid becomes gay...do you blame the kid, the school, yourself? television? the ghost of Judy Garland? who?

New Topics

Forum List

Back