Florida Senators Totally Triggered The Gays By Telling Them The Truth

I'm asking EVERYONE in this thread to read this deep dive into 30 hour INDOCTRINATION of K-3 students in the Evanston/Skokie school district. I want ANYONE to debate WHY this would EVER be foisted upon 5 or 6 year old.

Pre-K and kindergarten: The unit for the littlest ones is titled “Family/Flag/Identity.” Introducing pre-K and kindergarten students to “family” means conditioning them to understand that “all families are different” and to believe that all these different family structures are “cool!” The view, however, that all family structures are “cool” is not a fact, and it’s not even a view that “progressives” hold. If they did, why didn’t they introduce pre-kindergartners to polygamous and polyamorous family structures?

First grade: For five days straight, six-year-olds were to be taught Leftist pronoun rules using a book titled They, She, He easy as ABC, which is described on Amazon as “a… much-needed picture book about pronouns and gender fluidity.” It begins with this: “Ari loves to arabesque. They hold their pose with ease.” Ari, a single child, is referred to by the third-person plural pronoun “they.”

Children were to “introduce themselves, choosing pronouns” from those in the book—which includes “ze” and “tree” as pronouns—and “explore foundational concepts in pronoun use, presentation, and bias.” Whose understanding of bias do you suppose the children were exposed to? To be clear, public school teachers are teaching 6-year-olds incorrect grammar in the service of advancing a Leftist sexuality ideology.

Kindergarten Day 1

Grade(s): K
Day: 1
Lesson title: There are many kinds of families

Lesson overview: The purpose of this lesson is to introduce students to many different types of families. In particular we will be introducing the vocabulary and definitions of family members who identify within the LGBTQ community.

Materials Paper and markers/crayons
Source Materials: Book: The Family Book Todd Parr
Video: That’s a family
Watch: Heather has Two Mommies

Content Standards Illinois Early childhood Standards: ECb: Demonstrate empathy, sympathy and caring for others

Early Learning Standards: SEL 2A Recognize the feelings and perspectives of others

Student friendly learning objectives ★ I can name the people in my family

★ I can respect that all families are different and know that is cool!
Important vocabulary Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, sister/brother/sibling, cousins, aunts & uncles, 2 moms=lesbians, 2 dads=gay,
Lesson plan Teacher: What is a family? Your family is the people who love you and take care of you. There are many kinds of families. All families are special, wonderful and just what they are meant to be!

Let’s listen to a book about FAMILIES.
Book: The Family Book Todd Parr

Ask for comments or noticings. What did you notice? Did you see a family that looked like yours?
Take a quick survey and note who is in each family.
Who has a mommy? Who has 2 mommies? Who has a daddy? Two daddies? Who has a grandma? Grandpa? Sister, brother, aunt, uncle, cousin.. Any other family members?
Students can list ALL people they consider part of their family; including cousins, etc.
**Accomodation: have a list of family members of any student(s) who might not be able to answer due cognitive/language delays

Introduce vocabulary: All of our families are different. Some of us have people in our families that our friends may not. If you have two mommies, they can be called lesbians. That means that they are two women who love each other. If you have two daddies, we can say they are gay. That means they are two men who love each other. But remember: A family is the people who love you and care for you.

Let’s watch this movie about FAMILIES.
Video: That’s a family

Look at pictures of different family groups. Ask class ”Is this a family? Why? Why not? If someone says it is not, go back to definition of a family - people who love each other and take care of each other. Ask again “Is this a family?”

Watch: Heather has Two Mommies, by Leslea Newman

Watch: Daddy, Papa & Me by Leslea Newman

Hands-on activity: kids draw picture of their family.
Share with whole class or in small group.
**accommodation - have several copies of family figures for student(s) who are not able to draw a figure at all

Kindergarten Day 3

Grade(s): Kindergarten
Day: 3
Lesson title: RAINBOW FLAG
Lesson overview: colors of rainbow flag & what it represents
Colors of trans flag & what it represents

Materials Color paper squares or objects the colors of the rainbow - 1 per student (INCLUDE BLACK and BROWN)
Source Materials: Our Rainbow by Little Bee Books
Video: Awesome Rainbow song (3 minutes)

Content Standards Illinois Early childhood Standards: 31AECa: Demonstrate empathy, sympathy and caring for others; 31AECb: Recognize the feelings and perspectives of others

Early Learning Standards: SEL 2A Recognize the feelings and perspectives of others; SEL 2B: REcognize individual and group similarities and differences
Student friendly learning objectives ★ I can name the colors of the rainbow

★ I can explain the importance of the rainbow flag and trans flag for respecting and including people who identify with the letters LGBTQ.
Important vocabulary Diversity, inclusivity, life, healing, sunlight, nature, harmony, spirit
Lesson plan Today will be all about COLORS and flags. We know the American flag is red, white and blue. Have you ever seen a RAINBOW FLAG? Pause briefly for comments. OK. Let’s hear a fun song about the rainbow of colors. You can join in and stand up, dance and shout for your favorite colors!
Awesome Rainbow Song Video: Awesome Rainbow song (3 minutes)

Kids dance and shout out favorite colors - everyone can like every color. Wow! I saw boys AND girls all liking all the colors!

There are 2 important words I want to tell you. “diversity “ means that people are not all the same. We are all unique. “Inclusive” means that everyone is included. Everyone is important and should have the same opportunities and respect.

I want to tell you now about a flag that is especially important to the group of people we have been learning about - people who identify as Lesbian, Gay and Transgender.
Read Our Rainbow.

Each color on the flag has a special meaning. I am going to give each of you 1 color. Remember, ALL the colors are very important!
Pass our color squares or objects - 1/student.
Everyone has one color that is part of this wonderful flag. When I say your color, hold your paper up high!

Chunk: Here we go:
BLACK&BROWN: reminds us that people of color are important;
RED: stands for Life - that reminds us that all people deserve to live their own lives
ORANGE: stands for Healing - it reminds us that all people deserve to feel safe and well
YELLOW: stands for Sunlight - it reminds us that all people deserve to feel the warmth of the sun
GREEN: stands for Nature - it reminds us that all people deserve to enjoy the beauty of trees, grass and flowers
BLUE: stands for Harmony - it reminds us that all people deserve to live in peace with others and get along without fighting
PURPLE: stands for Spirit - it reminds us that all people are different and are wonderful because they are themselves.

When you see the Rainbow flag, it tells us that all people deserve love and respect. All people deserve to choose who they love. Sometimes people are bullied or not included because of who they love. The rainbow flag reminds us that women who love women (lesbians) and men who love men (gays) deserve our respect and support.

There is another important flag that has just 3 colors: light blue, pink and white. This is the flag that represents the TRANSGENDER community. Remember the stories we heard yesterday about My Princess Boy and Jack? People who identify as TRANSGENDER have their own ways of dressing, playing & acting that might not be what you expect. They might look to you like a boy, but dress and act like a girl. Or you might think a person looks like a girl, but that person knows he is actually a boy. Some TRANSGENDER people do not feel completely like a boy or a girl. They just feel like themselves! Children who present as TRANSGENDER, or different than others might expect, are often bullied or not included. The Trans flag is a reminder to be respectful and kind to everyone and to be an ALLY. Tomorrow we will learn that ALLY is an important kind of friend.

Repeat Awesome Rainbow song
Awesome Rainbow song (3 minutes)

So is this to say that teaching children that a family with two dads or two moms is perfectly fine is "bad" and indoctrination?

That doesnt mean that we should be allowing teachers to continue to abuse.

Oh fyi---one of the ways that pedophiles including parent ones are caught---is that their kid goes to school and starts talking about sex stuff. Having the schools not bring up sex--makes it easier to catch pedos abusing young kids.
That may not be true.

Age appropriate "sex" education isn't about teaching "sex". It is about boundaries, consent, and what is appropriate. I think people may be missing this in their indoctrination hysteria. If a child doesn't understand this, the child can be mislead by a trusted (predator) adult into thinking what the adult is doing is acceptable and if the child is uncomfortable, then there is something wrong with the child not the adult. This would discourage the child from talking about it with another adult. But if the child learned that he/she has a right to say "no", and that there are boundaries, he/she might not feel he/she is at fault and therefore more able to report to another adult what is happening. This not sexualizing children or grooming them, it is teaching rhem in an age appropriate way. that they have rights to their bodies.

So is this to say that teaching children that a family with two dads or two moms is perfectly fine is "bad" and indoctrination?
That’s not the case and you full well know it. The fact that you continue to lie about what this bill does shows your lack of any argument. The fact that people like you are crying so hard shows that this LAW was needed.

That’s not the case and you full well know it. The fact that you continue to lie about what this bill does shows your lack of any argument. The fact that people like you are crying so hard shows that this LAW was needed.
How do you lnow that is not the case?

That may not be true.

Age appropriate "sex" education isn't about teaching "sex". It is about boundaries, consent, and what is appropriate. I think people may be missing this in their indoctrination hysteria. If a child doesn't understand this, the child can be mislead by a trusted (predator) adult into thinking what the adult is doing is acceptable and if the child is uncomfortable, then there is something wrong with the child not the adult. This would discourage the child from talking about it with another adult. But if the child learned that he/she has a right to say "no", and that there are boundaries, he/she might not feel he/she is at fault and therefore more able to report to another adult what is happening. This not sexualizing children or grooming them, it is teaching rhem in an age appropriate way. that they have rights to their bodies.

My parents taught me that without ever mentioning sex. Yes, what they want to do is indoctrinate children into their views of sex. Teaching them that gender is a choice, that a person with two mommies is quite normal, that the phases they may go through in life makes them a transgender or whatever they call those freaks these days.

Personal and social issues are family issues, not school issues. School issues are teaching math, science, history and so forth. Why the left is so insistent that teachers must take on family issues is beyond me. As long as somebody is not hurting their child, I could care less how they raise them. It's none of my business.

It's really not difficult, only requires common sense about what's age appropriate and PRIORITIZE what NEEDS to get learned. There's no issue with acknowledging that a kid in the class might have 2 mommies (or birthing people) or 2 daddies. THAT is the age appropriate thing to do.

Having Tranny story hour would ONLY be appropriate in K-3rd -- MAYBE -- if one of their 2 daddies WAS the Tranny. Pretty simple.

Same with the Gay - B -Cs book that's on the list for suggested reading in that link I gave. "A is for ALLY" is as meaningless as trying to indoctrinate a 1st Grader about Americanism vs Communism.

Amazon product

It's a WASTE of time and blatant indoctrination/grooming.

There's a story that Cuban refugees like to tell about THEIR SCHOOLING. It's about Castro visiting an elementary school and asking the 7 or 8 year old to "pray for candy". So there's a moment of silence and then Castro asks -- Did ya get any candy? NO. So then he asks them to close their eyes and to pray to him for candy and BEHOLD -- when time is up -- there is CANDY on their desk,

THAT's AGE APPROPRIATE "indoctrination/grooming" used effectively. Much like the drawing of the LGBT flag as one of their very 1st art projects and then dancing to singing to THIS !!!!!! From the Skokie/Evanston you read ------

From the Evanston Skokie curriculum guide.

arly Learning Standards: SEL 2A Recognize the feelings and perspectives of others; SEL 2B: REcognize individual and group similarities and differences
Student friendly learning objectives ★ I can name the colors of the rainbow

★ I can explain the importance of the rainbow flag and trans flag for respecting and including people who identify with the letters LGBTQ.
Important vocabulary Diversity, inclusivity, life, healing, sunlight, nature, harmony, spirit
Lesson plan Today will be all about COLORS and flags. We know the American flag is red, white and blue. Have you ever seen a RAINBOW FLAG? Pause briefly for comments. OK. Let’s hear a fun song about the rainbow of colors. You can join in and stand up, dance and shout for your favorite colors!

NOT age appropriate. No context --- but the fun and excitement and production quality rivals the brillance of that Castro "grooming" story when the TEACHER dutifully adds the "context" supplied in that quote above.

Important VOCABULARY? "Diversity, inclusivity, life, healing sunlight, nature, harmony, spirit" ???

Not in that child's "vocabulary" for another 3 grades, maybe 8 grades in a failing school system that PRIORITIZES woke shit over systemic learning.......

A fucking gays truth is DESTROY the Christian famLies and your little pink magazine love tells it all on you pigs.
and no it’s not all gays , Many are on to the GAME PLAN WHERE They know they are being used as political footballs .

The severely selfish well we know wtf you stand what you all really want.

Marx and Engels’ Hatred for Family​

Nonetheless, along the road that prodded civilization toward this historically extreme spot, some influential forces emerged on the far Left that cannot and should not be ignored. Among certain elements was a pronounced sexual radicalism that arguably helped surface the road, or at least broke the ground. One such element was the neo-Marxists of the Frankfurt School, which had an especially strong impact upon American universities, particularly in the 1960s.

That may not be true.

What I said is true coyote.....sexual abused kids talk about sex and start to touch inappropriately. There is nothing and I do mean nothing that a 5-8 years old need to know about sex. What the gay community is pushing on child sex education sex is not BOUNDARIES. It is the opposite---its the tearing down of boundaries. What the gay community is pushing is GROOMING.

They are pushing cross dressing, gay love of adult men and underage boys via books, acceptance of the gay communities other more "colorful" characteristics. It is the pushing of no boundaries when it comes to sex which again is a big idealology push of the communists/marxists of the 1970's and likely earlier....who strived to corrupt of sexual boundaries in youth in order to control and convert them. See Jim Jones and Charlie Manson as communists using corrupted sex as a means to mass control.

"The Florida Senate has approved the controversial parental rights legislation governing classroom instruction on LGBTQ matters, dubbed the “Don’t Say Gay” bill by opponents. Two Republican legislators, Sens. Jeff Brandes and Jennifer Bradley, broke from their party and voted against the bill. While Brandes had already expressed frustration with the bill, Bradley decided to vote down on it out of concern “about the message it sends.”

Other supporters got more personal about LBGTQ issues, with Miami-Dade Republican Sen. Ileana Garcia sharing about a family member who was transgender, insisting that “gay is not a permanent thing, LGBT is not a permanent thing.” Ocala Republican Sen. Dennis Baxley, who filed the Senate version of the bill; came under fire during debate for comments he made Monday during questions, saying that he brought the bill because there is a cultural shift encouraging students to “come out.” Palm Beach Democratic Sen. Lori Berman called Baxley on the comment during debate. “We heard yesterday that the genesis of this bill was to try and prevent what the sponsor believes to be a problem, that somehow more and more children are becoming gay, So let’s be clear, that’s what this bill is about.”

Yes, the bill is designed to stop all of these kids from being groomed and indoctrinated and turned into a bunch of trannies, queers and fags...I don't know why Dems thought this was such a gotcha moment....as someone said, most early forms of sexual education starts by at least 5th or 6th grade -- so if a kid at that point learns that homosexuality is a thing; don't teach him about how great that is...or make some faggy kid feel brave enough to come out and identify as gay like his some sort of hero....kids need to keep that crap to themselves until they are out of school altogether but most definitely keep it to themselves when they are in 4th, 5th, 6th grades....These people are trying to make kids gay by the time they are born....what is their end game?
The bill has already sent the WRONG MESSAGE. The damage has already been done, now they want to make it worse by keeping the bill in place. Lynching was once legal too. We all know how well that went.

The bill has already sent the WRONG MESSAGE. The damage has already been done, now they want to make it worse by keeping the bill in place. Lynching was once legal too. We all know how well that went.
The bill sends the CORRECT MESSAGE.

Social agitators will STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY KIDS

I don't care WHAT their fucking excuse is, bigotry, racism, or they're just too goddamn stupid to get up on the right side of the bed

I will enforce that, law or no law.

If I catch you sexualizing my child IN ANY WAY you're in deep fucking trouble. The law isn't going to help you or protect you

So you're comparing not allowing people to sexualize your child to lynching? Quite a stretch, don't you think?

Children learn various things from various sources, not just public school. We send our children to school to learn things that will advance them in life like geography, math and science. Personal and private matters we leave to family where it should stay.

Really...you are sure about that?
Yes..havent you listen to the fellow gays on this board----that say that they have to teach gay sex to young children because little susie may have two moms---never mind that when little susie says that she has two moms in this day and age--it will get little more than a blink from the other kids----which then includes allowing and forcing in books into the school library showing and talking about males giving blow jobs.

And mentally ill men in dresses "giving story time" and tips on how to dress in really tacky heavy makeup and hoochie momma street walker clothes for the boys.

Kids don't need to be taught about sex--any sex at this age. They and normal adults think sex talk with little kids is "icky" for good reason. Gays pushing gay sex talk on kids at this age is meant to indoctrinate and groom--flat out. And I need to stress some---mentally unfit gays---because I know several gay parents who also thinking that sex indoctrinating this young kids is bullshit as well. When the kids are ready, they will seek out and easily find information about sex on their own. The only reason why anyone would want to talk about sex to kids this age is to manipulate them.

Last edited:

"The Florida Senate has approved the controversial parental rights legislation governing classroom instruction on LGBTQ matters, dubbed the “Don’t Say Gay” bill by opponents. Two Republican legislators, Sens. Jeff Brandes and Jennifer Bradley, broke from their party and voted against the bill. While Brandes had already expressed frustration with the bill, Bradley decided to vote down on it out of concern “about the message it sends.”

Other supporters got more personal about LBGTQ issues, with Miami-Dade Republican Sen. Ileana Garcia sharing about a family member who was transgender, insisting that “gay is not a permanent thing, LGBT is not a permanent thing.” Ocala Republican Sen. Dennis Baxley, who filed the Senate version of the bill; came under fire during debate for comments he made Monday during questions, saying that he brought the bill because there is a cultural shift encouraging students to “come out.” Palm Beach Democratic Sen. Lori Berman called Baxley on the comment during debate. “We heard yesterday that the genesis of this bill was to try and prevent what the sponsor believes to be a problem, that somehow more and more children are becoming gay, So let’s be clear, that’s what this bill is about.”

Yes, the bill is designed to stop all of these kids from being groomed and indoctrinated and turned into a bunch of trannies, queers and fags...I don't know why Dems thought this was such a gotcha moment....as someone said, most early forms of sexual education starts by at least 5th or 6th grade -- so if a kid at that point learns that homosexuality is a thing; don't teach him about how great that is...or make some faggy kid feel brave enough to come out and identify as gay like his some sort of hero....kids need to keep that crap to themselves until they are out of school altogether but most definitely keep it to themselves when they are in 4th, 5th, 6th grades....These people are trying to make kids gay by the time they are born....what is their end game?
I thought it was designed to leave values to the parents and leaving "reading, writting and rithmatic" to the state. I also think the fringes have co-opted gays who may of may NOT approve of things like tranistioning children.

Forum List

Back