Florida school board member takes elementary kids on field trip to gay bar.

So you believe this story despite the improbabilities?
Yes I do

Nothing is improbable for hedonists

The woman refers to “our community”

I assume that means she’s a lesbian

Yuk

Last edited:
I feel pity for you because you're so completely full of hate. You're not worth my time anymore.
So, are you going to feel that pity for me when your are back in Pakistan among you ilk, or continue to live in British Columbia and subvert Canadian culture?

So, are you going to feel that pity for me when your are back in Pakistan among you ilk, or continue to live in British Columbia and subvert Canadian culture?
British Columbia. I have your attention! Now you'll only need to gain some respect from me, for me to reply to your opinions.

British Columbia. I have your attention! Now you'll only need to gain some respect from me, for me to reply to your opinions.
No thanks. You are not even remotely deserving of my own respect, and considering the source as I am, i do not care to have yours.

Hardly..Since there are gays that are Democrats and Republicans and some who do not vote for either party.
the vast majority of gays are democrats ..and the vast majority of democrats [that are not ignorant about politics] are outright gay or latent homosexuals ...

"The students and I had a fun walk over and learned a lot about our community! A huge thank you to Rosie's Bar and Grill for hosting this special field trip every year!"

Do kids even know what gay is at that age?
Do not exaggerate the asexuality of children. Perhaps this is different for everyone, but most have erotic experiences even before school age.

Forum List

Back