Florida restaurant owner posts sign asking Biden supporters to take their business elsewhere

If this guy wants to lose business by only serving Trumpers, more power to him. But he should be prohibited from taking and losses off his taxes, since the losses are by choice
ROFL! All decisions a business makes affect its bottom line and its taxes. Why should this be an exception?

But, lets get one thing straight. If this was reversed, and someone banned anyone wearing a MAGA hat or Pro Trump clothing from their business, Trumpers would be up in arm, demanding they lose their business license and get shut down.

Nope.

And the same is true of liberals who condemn this guy. Both sides are against this type of discrimination when the other side does it, but have no issues when their side does.

I may be against it, but I don't say the business doesn't have the right to do it.

Last edited:
If this guy wants to lose business by only serving Trumpers, more power to him. But he should be prohibited from taking and losses off his taxes, since the losses are by choice

But, lets get one thing straight. If this was reversed, and someone banned anyone wearing a MAGA hat or Pro Trump clothing from their business, Trumpers would be up in arm, demanding they lose their business license and get shut down.

And the same is true of liberals who condemn this guy. Both sides are against this type of discrimination when the other side does it, but have no issues when their side does.
LOL, you think the host asks people who they're voting for? Come on, it was a targeted statement to any demofk that he doesn't accept Xiden as a company. He isn't refusing any business. Trump supporters would never turn down money if people wanted the services.

LOL, you think the host asks people who they're voting for? Come on, it was a targeted statement to any demofk that he doesn't accept Xiden as a company. He isn't refusing any business. Trump supporters would never turn down money if people wanted the services.
From what I heard, they di actuaally turn customers away if they wore Biden or Democrat pins or clothing. Though I may be thinking of a different story.

Forum List

Back