Florida Pastor Arrested After Holding Services Despite Virus Orders

Trump was saying they're thnking about using Israel's model of using phone gps tracking to enforce 'social distancing.'

For reference...

Looks like the anti-freedom communists might get their wet dreams fulfilled after all.
Do you consider Martial Law to be unconstitutional?
Martial law in this case is absolutely unconstitutional.

It's a shame that he couldn't have followed the rules like most other people.

I guess he thinks rules don't apply to him. Which will get innocent people killed.

It happens. You can't force people to be smart.

If these church volunteers get sick, recover, and come out immune they can serve community service in prison where the medical demands could use more help!

Assuming that most Christian's have some connection with prison ministry, it would help focus volunteer or paid work on rehab and recovery for criminal disorders or addictions that Christian healing prayer and generational forgiveness therapy have been shown to treat or cure effectively, which medical research studies can document. Www.christianhealingmin.org www.healingisyours.com www.ariseandshine.org

I guess he thinks rules don't apply to him. Which will get innocent people killed.

Gives y'all a little tingle in your pants don't it? Best slow down or you will have to touch your self.

Funny how this pandemic has them really slobbering for some good anti-Christian persecution

But then what else is new, really

Do you consider Martial Law to be unconstitutional?

I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.

Now now, peace and safety, peace and safety

The government just wants to keep you safe

So grab your teddy bear and stick your thumb right back in your mouth just like all the rest of these 21st century men

I think we can see from posters on this thread why the US, with under 5% of the world's population, has the largest number of recorded Covid-19 cases.

If these church volunteers get sick, recover, and come out immune they can serve community service in prison where the medical demands could use more help!

Assuming that most Christian's have some connection with prison ministry, it would help focus volunteer or paid work on rehab and recovery for criminal disorders or addictions that Christian healing prayer and generational forgiveness therapy have been shown to treat or cure effectively, which medical research studies can document. Www.christianhealingmin.org www.healingisyours.com www.ariseandshine.org

While that's entirely true, and my church has a rather large prison ministry...
The dude should have stayed home.

You still should have stayed

Gives y'all a little tingle in your pants don't it? Best slow down or you will have to touch your self.

Funny how this pandemic has them really slobbering for some good anti-Christian persecution

Yeah, I do like that it really exposes the hate-based belief system of the left-wing.

While that's entirely true, and my church has a rather large prison ministry...
The dude should have stayed home.

You still should have stayed

Yeah, I do like that it really exposes the hate-based belief system of the left-wing.

Of course as I just said in another thread, we will never hear a peep out of them about this:

Many mosques are also still closed for Friday prayers, including the Islamic Center of America in Dearborn. A video on the mosque's Facebook page featuring health care professionals urges members to stay home and practice social distancing. The Islamic Institute of Knowledge in Dearborn is also continuing to suspend its services, board member Fouad Berry said. And the Imam's Council of the Michigan Muslim Community Council, a group that consists of several local mosques, continues to suspend services, said Dr. Muzammil Ahmed of the Community Council.

Some mosques, though, such as Masjid Bilal in Canton, continue to hold services, albeit with some modifications, Ahmed said. According to the mosque's website, children, seniors, and worshippers who are sick should stay home, and Friday and daily prayers have been shortened.

I think we can see from posters on this thread why the US, with under 5% of the world's population, has the largest number of recorded Covid-19 cases.

Well.... all those left wingers in California that went to the beach, because schools were closed....

I don't think this thread alone, explains that.

I think there are a number of factors, not the least of which is the "question authority" and "I can do what I want" left-wing ideology.

As much as you like to foolishly pin it on religious people... and I'm not suggesting there are not crazy religious people.... but look at where the hottest places for Corona are....

NYC, Boston, Philadelphia, LA and SF, Seatle.

Not exactly Bible belt cities.

Again.... yeah, this guy was stupid. Should have kept his people home. I get it. But to claim that one dude, is the cause of NYC being a Corona disaster? Yeah... not so much.

Since people believe in this fake pandemic. That there are several ways to protect yourselves from this virus while being with a group of people without contaminating each others.

New Topics

Forum List

Back