Florida Pastor Arrested After Holding Services Despite Virus Orders

What is wrong with letting people make their own choice? If you are quarantined then why would you care what these people do?
I think it’s stupid, but some people out there probably just don’t care if they catch it and maybe they just want to get it over with.

Anyway, any such “order” is unconstitutional and will be thrown out in court.

As Louisiana is finding out, they should be thinking about the health of their fellow man.

What is wrong with letting people make their own choice? If you are quarantined then why would you care what these people do?
I think it’s stupid, but some people out there probably just don’t care if they catch it and maybe they just want to get it over with.

As Louisiana is finding out, they should be thinking about the health of their fellow man.
Louisiana has a high obesity rate. Not good for a disease like this.

I think it has more to do with common sense combined with education level and the ability/or lack thereof as a result, to critically think!

I think it has more to do with common sense combined with education level and the ability/or lack thereof as a result, to critically think!
Don’t need to be highly educated to be physically fit

It's a shame that he couldn't have followed the rules like most other people.

I guess he thinks rules don't apply to him. Which will get innocent people killed.

It will be interesting when the 1st amendment is brought up in the court case. Those asshole police who work for a asshole mayor are going to see their day...it wont be pretty.

Jane Castor is an American politician serving as the 59th mayor of Tampa, Florida. She was the first woman and first openly gay person to serve as Chief of Police of the Tampa Police Department from 2009 to 2015. Castor was a member of the Republican Party until 2015, when she became a member of the Democratic Party.
Jane Castor - Wikipedia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jane_Castor_%28politician%29
Think any of her political leanings has anything to do with her going against the 1st amendment?

The physically fit are immune?
Now that is news!

Now that is news!
Immune? No. But unlikely to have as severe an impact aka mostly mild cases. You didn't know that?

Now that is news!
When i was in Saudi Arabia, i got the Flu. I went to the doctor that Friday and he told me to go home because i didnt need the Flu shot. I drank lots of gatorade and slept all weekend. I woke up on Monday, 5 pounds lighter but much better feeling. There are those who didnt make it that year with the Flu. This whole episode is a circle fuck by the liberals who want to bring this president down. It isnt going to happen....

Now that is news!
Immune? No. But unlikely to have as severe an impact aka mostly mild cases. You didn't know that?

Of course I did.
The physically fit spread it tho', just like the less fit.
You didn't know that?

What is wrong with letting people make their own choice?

The ignorant vote asswipePINO into office.

A rightful pushback. Hopefully there are more over this misguided, freedom robbing, hysteria
How many Americans will have to die before you pull your head out of your ass?

Just asking for a friend.
I would say the same number who die from flu, pnemonia and other communicable diseases that we don’t shut down the nation over.
How’s that for a reasonable answer that you will have a Very Hard time with?

The churches here are doing it over the Internet.

The guy is a moron.
Its harder to scam money from religious retards over the internet. He knew he had to get those fools in his church with cash in their pockets, otherwise he wouldnt be able to get a new Mercedes.

We all still have to go to the grocery store. These shitheads likely cost some people their lives.

Forum List

Back