Florida out enjoying themselves

tan-lines.jpg

Democrats have bad things in mind to punish Florida. When they can assure China that they will block a retaliatory strike, Florida will get hit. Americans cannot be allowed to go back to normal. As you can see there primary target is trump.

Good God the Chinese hate Universal and Disney World! The slant eyed barbarians

If the Chinese only nuke Florida, Democrats will block a retaliatory strike. A state like Florida can't be allowed to return to normal while the rest of America is being beaten into submission. People will flee to Florida.

I live in Florida and life is pretty damned good here. I went to lunch with a friend yesterday and had a sit down lunch in the dining room.

If others don't like it, they can stay out of my state.

I was in Tampa this weekend. The city is popping off. Saturday night South Tampa was packed.

Lots of people WITHOUT MASKS ENJOYING THEMSELVES!

THE HORROR!

'I'd Much Rather Be in Florida': Focusing on the Bright Side in the Sunshine State (yahoo.com)

And in many cases, without masksksksksks!!

Just wanted to share and even show pictures of people enjoying themselves.

But that is how Neanderthals are. They refuse to live in fear their whole lives and insist on getting some enjoyment from life

Perhaps some day we can be transformed into the Left wing vision of slave basement dweller slaves to the taxing state as they will patiently wait on the crumbs from the state to try and survive on.

Just look at these arrogant filthy animal law breakers!!

View attachment 467641

Disgusting!
Oh look, some beached whales in Florida.
Havent you been whining about getting fat during covid?
Lemme guess, you were born in O.B. City?

Democrats have bad things in mind to punish Florida. When they can assure China that they will block a retaliatory strike, Florida will get hit. Americans cannot be allowed to go back to normal. As you can see there primary target is trump.

If the Chinese only nuke Florida, Democrats will block a retaliatory strike. A state like Florida can't be allowed to return to normal while the rest of America is being beaten into submission. People will flee to Florida.

What is distressing is that Progs could do something like that.

China isn't going to attack the US.. They will continue with their soft power strategies in their sphere of influence.

'I'd Much Rather Be in Florida': Focusing on the Bright Side in the Sunshine State (yahoo.com)

But that is how Neanderthals are. They refuse to live in fear their whole lives and insist on getting some enjoyment from life

Perhaps some day we can be transformed into the Left wing vision of slave basement dweller slaves to the taxing state as they will patiently wait on the crumbs from the state to try and survive on.

View attachment 467641

Disgusting!
What happened the last time Florida lifted restrictions too soon?

Florida reported a spike in COVID-19 cases just days after allowing restaurants and small businesses to fully reopen
Getting sun in Florida is a healthy amount of Vitamin D 3. It fights Covid.

View attachment 467641

Disgusting!
Umm, that's from an article about spring breakers flocking down to SE Florida. Those would be mostly left wingers.

Forum List

Back