Florida now has America's lowest Covid rate

But but but libbies said all Floridians are super spreaders because iof DeSantist (and Trump)

I have not seen a reasonable explanation as to the spikes in Cali and New York.

Don't those 2 states do all the COVID stuff PERFECTLY?

WHY THE SPIKES?
The article in the OP has an explanation. I'm wondering how many people here actually read it.

The Gov of Fl has no control over how the Xiden Admins CDC counts the numbers

try again you deranged cultist

The only change he made was counting the deaths when people died instead of counting them when reported. It really doesn't change much of anything.

I'm honestly glad that some of the states went a different route. It will give us more data points going forward. Maybe toughing it out without masks and vaccination is the way to go. I think ultimately it's a tradeoff. Letting things spike hard and early means it will drop off hard and early. Flatten the curve drags it out. It'll be interested to see what the cumulative impact of each approach is in the long run.

I'm honestly glad that some of the states went a different route. It will give us more data points going forward. Maybe toughing it out without masks and vaccination is the way to go. I think ultimately it's a tradeoff. Letting things spike hard and early means it will drop off hard and early. Flatten the curve drags it out. It'll be interested to see what the cumulative impact of each approach is in the long run.

The truth of the matter is there is no perfect way to handle this. Like when AIDS hit in the early 80's, it's all new to us.

I was in medical during the AIDS epidemic. When we went to pickup equipment from a deceased AIDS patient, we had to dress up in space suits. We simply didn't know back then. When the equipment got back to the warehouse, it was quarantined for seven days. Nobody was allowed near it.

Later we learned how AIDS was transmitted and we stopped with all the nonsense. The drivers picked up the equipment like any other equipment, I cleaned and tested it like any other equipment, and if it needed repair, started on it right away.

We are going to find out a lot about the way we are handling this virus. We may even find that everything we are doing today is just plain wrong.

Like Polio and others, the Vaccination for Covid should be mandantory and enforceable.
Absolute do what I say, lol. What a keyboard warrior. A pathetic little person, that knows NOTHING, NOTHING, and acts like Shultz.

Go away little guy, you are a weak Leftist with a big mouth as long as you have keys, hehehehehehe.

Florida's Covid rate is half of slave state California's rate.

Now, let's bring on the BlueAnon nutters to tell us Yahoo News, The New York Times, and the CDC are all fake news. LOL

The reason for the drop in cases in Florida follows the natural cadence of the virus. Florida had the highest rate early in the summer, before most states. That predicts their early decrease in the cycle. Florida had one of the highest infection rates per 100,000 people in the entire world during the current cadence, Nothing to brag about.
THE ARTICLE YOU REFERENCED STATES WHAT I JUST WROTE. Can you read. You are an idiot. You are helping what you consider your enemy.

Absolute do what I say, lol. What a keyboard warrior. A pathetic little person, that knows NOTHING, NOTHING, and acts like Shultz.

Go away little guy, you are a weak Leftist with a big mouth as long as you have keys, hehehehehehe.

My close neighbor told me that he was immune. A couple of days ago, he told me most of his family had Covid. Guess what, he caught covid yesterday. And he's sicker than a dog. He refuses to check into a hospital as well since it's "Just the Flu". We are avoiding him like the "Plague" He has more than an even chance of dying. A slow strangulation death lasting weeks. He is finding out that he just might be immune. Death cures diseases.

Which population is older? That seems to be the single biggest factor in COVID deaths.

Perhaps, but I doubt the OP is thinking about that.

Merely "Look, this number is lower than that number, that must mean we're right"

Look at all the statists who can't stand the fact that Florida is in better shape than the blue shitholes all over the country. LOL!

You people threw your humanity away for nothing.

Better shape? It's got deaths coming out of its ears. It's 9th for overall deaths in the US.

In the last seven days it's 15th, with a load of right wing states above it.

Montana, Idaho, West Virginia, North Dakota, Wyoming, Georgia, Kansas, Arizona, Ohio, South Carolina, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Texas, Nevada, Florida.

Yeah, the top 15 states in order..... right wing states are the ones seeing the most deaths.

Better shape? It's got deaths coming out of its ears. It's 9th for overall deaths in the US.

In the last seven days it's 15th, with a load of right wing states above it.

Montana, Idaho, West Virginia, North Dakota, Wyoming, Georgia, Kansas, Arizona, Ohio, South Carolina, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Texas, Nevada, Florida.

Yeah, the top 15 states in order..... right wing states are the ones seeing the most deaths.

They are working at getting that herd immunity. Death has that effect.

Forum List

Back