Florida: "No" to Arbitrariness and Abuse of the Constitution and its Amendments

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017

Florida Department of Health Takes a Stand Against Businesses Requiring Proof of Vaccination

The Florida Department of Health will start fining businesses and other entities $5,000 for each violation of the state’s ban on vaccine passports.

According to the state agency’s rule, “Penalties for COVID-19 Vaccine Documentation Requirements,” fines will be imposed on “any business entity, governmental entity, or educational institution” in violation starting Sept. 16.

The $5,000 fine will apply “per individual and separate violation” and must be paid within 30 days.

“Promises made, promises kept,” Taryn Fenske, spokeswoman for Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis, told WTVT-TV in Tampa on Wednesday.

The fine does not apply to vaccine mandates businesses impose upon their own employees.

Florida is an at-will employment state, which means employees have limited rights and may be terminated for a wide variety of reasons unless they are unionized or are under contract, legal experts told WTVT.

“Governor DeSantis is retaliating against Floridians who are trying to protect themselves and their communities from COVID-19,” Agriculture Commissioner Nikki Fried, a Democrat campaigning to run against DeSantis in 2022, told the outlet in a statement.

“It’s completely unacceptable for either the government or the private sector to impose upon you the requirement that you show proof of vaccine to just simply be able to participate in normal society,” he said at a news conference in March, NPR reports.

Florida is not currently enforcing its ban on vaccine mandates on cruise lines after a federal judge issued a temporary injunction allowing Norwegian Cruise Line to require proof of vaccination from passengers.

DeSantis has encouraged Floridians to get vaccinated, saying vaccines are effective against the virus.

“We recognize that cases and hospitalizations have shifted to a younger demographic because we have been so successful with vaccinating seniors,” Christina Pushaw, a spokeswoman for the governor, told the Daily Caller News Foundation in a statement in August.

“Again, we must continue this stride to expand vaccination rates across eligible age groups. As stated by Governor DeSantis, ‘These vaccines are saving lives, and reducing the mortality of COVID-19,'” she said.

Sources:

I thought that the right-wingers were in favor of the idea that a private business owner can decide whom to serve and whom to refuse.

DeSantis apparently thinks that it is ridiculous not to allow the spreaders of a potentially fatal disease to "participate in normal life" so that they can spread their disease around.

I thought that the right-wingers were in favor of the idea that a private business owner can decide whom to serve and whom to refuse.

DeSantis apparently thinks that it is ridiculous not to allow the spreaders of a potentially fatal disease to "participate in normal life" so that they can spread their disease around.

STOP "Fooling around" and intimidating the population with the "virus" by actually throwing in a "red card" in the course of the game.

It is VERY likely that "part of the intelligence community" is correct in pointing out the "man-made" nature of the virus.

A frightened herd can even be led straight into the abyss.

1630647603543.png

1630647834875.png

If only they could have a card to prove you don't spread lies which is the most dangerous disease known to man.

In general, I am AGAINST a government as such; Especially when it consists solely of representatives of ONE people. Government is a limitation or deprivation (AS WE WATCH IN OUR COUNTRY TODAY) of man's natural sovereignty.

The government reflects the interests of a minuscule, but exceptionally wealthy MINORITY

I thought you twats wanted the government to own and control everything. This is what you love.

In general, I am AGAINST a government as such. Especially when it consists solely of representatives of ONE people.

Government is a limitation or deprivation (AS WE WATCH IN OUR COUNTRY TODAY) of man's natural sovereignty.

The government reflects the interests of a minuscule, but exceptionally wealthy MINORITY.

So lying.. After looking into this a bit further, the clear agenda is to conflate vaccine "mandates" with public vaccine "passports." Two very different concepts. Alexandre's second "source" takes this to the extreme, going so far as to provide a fake definition of "vaccine passports" while sourcing only an earlier version of itself for backup. DeSantis himself was apparently encouraged by his handlers to cover his butt by referring to them only as "so-called vaccine passports" in his executive order.

There should already be a topic on this, but let's be clear. When one gets a shot they receive a card from the provider indicating how many shots they've received to date. These vaccination cards allow their holders to quickly prove their vaccination status to others without providing any sensitive private information. They are in no way comparable to "vaccine passports," so-called or otherwise. Those attempting to conflate the two are lying.

Actual vaccine passports, otoh, are digital media containing very sensitive, personal information that no one should be carrying or sharing with anyone. They are coming and being heavily promoted by our corporate fascists so watch out and fight them off with all your might.

ALL RISE!!

This mornings lesson:

The Consequences of Right Wing Beliefs

Caleb Wallace, Anti-Mask 'Freedom Rally' Organizer, Dies at 30 With COVID

Caleb Wallace, a Texas man who helped organize the "Freedom Rally" and other prominent protests against pandemic restrictions, has died from COVID-19. He was 30.

AANQTu2.img

Wallace battled the virus for weeks in the ICU, according to the San Angelo Standard-Times. He had been "unconscious, ventilated and heavily sedated" since Aug. 8. His wife said that he initially began experiencing symptoms on July 26 and wrote on the GoFundMe page that he had been in the hospital since July 30.

Jessica told the Standard-Times that her husband initially refused to be tested for COVID and instead turned to unproven home remedies to fight the virus, including high doses of Vitamin C, zinc, aspirin and Ivermectin -- a parasitic worm treatment intended for animals that is not FDA-approved.

The administration has urged people not to use it to treat COVID-19, writing that it is not an anti-viral medicine and that taking large doses "is dangerous and can cause serious harm."

"He was so hard-headed," Jessica Wallace told the Standard-Times. "He didn't want to see a doctor, because he didn't want to be part of the statistics with COVID tests."

Caleb Wallace had been a vocal opponent to pandemic restrictions and mandates, appearing in interviews criticizing school closures and mask policies as well as organizing a July 4 "Freedom Rally" last year to protest government restrictions. He also founded "The San Angelo Freedom Defenders," a group that hosted a separate rally last year to "end COVID tyranny."

"Show me the science that masks work," he wrote on the City of San Angelo's official Facebook in December 2020. "Show me the evidence that school closures work. Show me the evidence that lock-downs work."

Look at the picture! This was a young man. The child I raised who is my son is just a little older than him.

I am really starting to get angry about the entire beliefs of a set of people who this guy chose to listen to and now he's dead. You right wingers talk about losing your damn freedom because you have to wear a fucking mask? Well this guy didn't wear a mask and his ass lost way more than his freedom.

And think about how selfish this thinking is. This man left behind a pregnant wife and soon to be 4 kids. What about those childrens freedom to have a father? What about his wifes freedom to have a husband helping raise their children?

I'm sick and tired of this fake ass right wing "free-dumb" bullshit. You ain't losing freedom if you put on a mask. You ain't losing freedom if you get a shot in the arm. This idiot refused the approved vaccine and decided to take horse de-wormer as a vaccine.

Ivermectin did not save him.

In the end he was laying in a hospital confined to a bed because he felt that wearing a mask infringed upon his freedom. Well, you sure ain't free when your ass is hooked up to a ventalator. And as far as we know, you most certainly aren't free when your body is confined to a casket.

This is a lesson folks. Look at this picture!!
AANQTu2.img
ar-AANQY7H

He was only 30 years old.

Ron is into being a total despot.
It won’t stand. Businesses have long been able to require certain vaccinations in order to work there.

Once again Replicans are proving they are only selectively for the rights of private property owners. Big Government is wearing a bright red MAGA hat.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Nah... that's some very fake bullshit. Trumpsters are statists through and through.

So lying.. After looking into this a bit further, the clear agenda is to conflate vaccine "mandates" with public vaccine "passports." Two very different concepts. Alexandre's second "source" takes this to the extreme, going so far as to provide a fake definition of "vaccine passports" while sourcing only an earlier version of itself for backup. DeSantis himself was apparently encouraged by his handlers to cover his butt by referring to them only as "so-called vaccine passports" in his executive order.

There should already be a topic on this, but let's be clear. When one gets a shot they receive a card from the provider indicating how many shots they've received to date. These vaccination cards allow their holders to quickly prove their vaccination status to others without providing any sensitive private information. They are in no way comparable to "vaccine passports," so-called or otherwise. Those attempting to conflate the two are lying.

Actual vaccine passports, otoh, are digital media containing very sensitive, personal information that no one should be carrying or sharing with anyone. They are coming and being heavily promoted by our corporate fascists so watch out and fight them off with all your might.
And de Blasio's decision not to let unvaccinated people into restaurants and movie theaters is not apartheid, invented by the richest Jewish community in South Africa, but a misunderstanding of the "good" for Africans...

New Topics

Forum List

Back