Florida Man Shoots And Kills An Intruder

First, I don’t care what race the guy was who entered, unlike some other commenters who can’t wait to find a case like this to show how scary the folks with more Melanin in their skin are. Or something.

So far, from the information, I don’t have any heartburn with this shooting. I am sorry it was necessary. I regret that it happened, but I have no problem with it. It appears. Note that word, and the meaning of it please. It appears as though this was a justifiable use of force.

Now, why would I defend this shooting, when I have been all over the McMichaels shooting? In this case, the homeowner was minding his own damned business on his property when the attack happened. It was self defense.

I never begrudge anyone the natural right of Self Defense. From what I can tell, the baddie was not retreating, nor making any effort to flee. So as far as I can tell, a justified use of force. Unlike many of the Cause Celeb of the More melanin in the skin of some people are dangerous crowd.
Do you think that people point out skin color because they are sick and fucking tired of so much violence coming from one community? People have the right to complain about violent cultures. Black culture is the most violent and therefore deserving of the most criticism.

The husband stated he felt he could not physically stop the intruder, so he went upstairs to get his firearm,” the sheriff’s office said. “He shot the firearm multiple times, ending the threat.”

The husband, whom deputies did not name, said he was standing outside when Edwards walked up to his driveway and approached him in a threatening manner. Witnesses told deputies that Edwards was “acting erratically,” screaming and swearing.

He went into his home through the garage to get away from Edwards, according to deputies, but Edwards followed and pounded on the door to the house. He shattered the large glass panel in the front door and entered the house.

good for him.
Sounds like he was on drugs. The shooter did the right thing except there is no way I would have punked out and left my wife there with the guy..
Thats why you and your wife would be dead. You arent smart, unlike this homeowner.

Pro life tip

If you don't want to get shot don't break into other people's homes

Forum List

Back