Florida Man Arrested For Celebrating Trump's B-Day?? WTF?

We have many crosswalks with the gay rainbow. People don't vandalize them though.

View attachment 504038
Funny thing is, they put it on things people walk and drive on. It's almost as if they don't understand how disrespectful that is. The American flag is not even supposed to touch the ground, much less be walked on.

Doing that to your tires is stupid and childish.

And expensive. Let's face it, this guy was just another lemming like the idiot left except he happened to support Trump. But the charges of being arrested for a "hate crime" for driving over street paint is beyond the pale. I've never seen art work painted on the street itself around here, but guess what? it's going to be driven over by buses, trucks and the like.

If this guy hadn't been such an idiot, he should have left the Trump flag at home and just driven his posse of automobiles over the LGBTQ street art with dripping oil, grease and whatever else they could arrange to spray or drip from their cars, made a far bigger mess of the artwork ruining it, and been gone before anyone realized what happened.

Instead, this moron just fed right into the Left's agenda of claiming all Trump supporters are evil white supremacists.

“A Florida man is accused of vandalizing LGBTQ pride artwork in a local street by doing a "burnout" with his white Chevy truck while flying a flag supporting former President Donald Trump. Police arrested Alexander Jerich, 20, after he turned himself in Thursday following community outcry. Jerich has been charged with criminal mischief over $1,000, reckless driving, and evidence of prejudice, a felony enhancement, the police report said.

A witness named Dave Armstrong came forward with additional information of Jerich's vehicle "burn out." Armstrong said that on Monday, Trump's 75th birthday, he attended a "President Trump Birthday Rally," where 30 vehicles met at the Delray Beach Marketplace. He was two cars ahead of Jerich at the now vandalized street crossing and claimed that he heard a male scream to Jerich something along the lines of
"Adam, tear up that gay intersection." Armstrong continued to express that the vandalism affected him since the time of the incident and felt he had to come forward, 'not only as a member of the community but as a gay man," according to the report."

First of all.....this kid is just 20....all he was doing was having some fun.....this isn't something he should be arrested for or be charged with a felony over....hell, when I was 20; I had a Mustang 5.0 ..so you damn right I did burn outs all of the time...luckily I was never arrested for it or got any tickets because there was nobody around with a camera to snitch me to the cops......the only reason its being treated as a big deal is because of some fags...and to make matters worse, he was ratted out by a fag Trump supporter? Wow...How are you going to be a Trump supporter and then rat out a fellow Trump supporter just because he wanted to take a stand against the homo agenda to make all street intersections gay??

So, if a young white knuckle dragging maga fuckup intentionally vandalizes property you're good with it.

You mean just as you are good with BLM breaking down gates on private property and storming their homes until people are forced to come out defending them with guns, or BLM trying to cut into federal buildings setting them on fire with people inside?

You mean THAT kind of knuckle dragging mega fuck up? :71:

We have many crosswalks with the gay rainbow.

I bet you do. But where should everyone cross? How would you like it if Trump had his 23 foot wide face painted at every crosswalk? I bet you Lefties would destroy every one of them within 24 hours. You see, it isn't gays so much that I object to, it is the Left's insistence that their life choices be CELEBRATED over my own then SHOVED DOWN MY THROAT by trying to make me walk over it day after day.

I won't be crossing any streets walking over any gay crosswalks. I do not accept having your perverse way of life shoved at me.

“A Florida man is accused of vandalizing LGBTQ pride artwork in a local street by doing a "burnout" with his white Chevy truck while flying a flag supporting former President Donald Trump. Police arrested Alexander Jerich, 20, after he turned himself in Thursday following community outcry. Jerich has been charged with criminal mischief over $1,000, reckless driving, and evidence of prejudice, a felony enhancement, the police report said.

A witness named Dave Armstrong came forward with additional information of Jerich's vehicle "burn out." Armstrong said that on Monday, Trump's 75th birthday, he attended a "President Trump Birthday Rally," where 30 vehicles met at the Delray Beach Marketplace. He was two cars ahead of Jerich at the now vandalized street crossing and claimed that he heard a male scream to Jerich something along the lines of
"Adam, tear up that gay intersection." Armstrong continued to express that the vandalism affected him since the time of the incident and felt he had to come forward, 'not only as a member of the community but as a gay man," according to the report."

First of all.....this kid is just 20....all he was doing was having some fun.....this isn't something he should be arrested for or be charged with a felony over....hell, when I was 20; I had a Mustang 5.0 ..so you damn right I did burn outs all of the time...luckily I was never arrested for it or got any tickets because there was nobody around with a camera to snitch me to the cops......the only reason its being treated as a big deal is because of some fags...and to make matters worse, he was ratted out by a fag Trump supporter? Wow...How are you going to be a Trump supporter and then rat out a fellow Trump supporter just because he wanted to take a stand against the homo agenda to make all street intersections gay??

So, if a young white knuckle dragging maga fuckup intentionally vandalizes property you're good with it.

You mean just as you are good with BLM breaking down gates on private property and storming their homes until people are forced to come out defending them with guns, or BLM trying to cut into federal buildings setting them on fire with people inside?

You mean BLM protesters walking down a street in a Karen's neighborhood....so they gunned up and caused themselves to be charged for waving those guns.

And expensive. Let's face it, this guy was just another lemming like the idiot left except he happened to support Trump. But the charges of being arrested for a "hate crime" for driving over street paint is beyond the pale. I've never seen art work painted on the street itself around here, but guess what? it's going to be driven over by buses, trucks and the like.

If this guy hadn't been such an idiot, he should have left the Trump flag at home and just driven his posse of automobiles over the LGBTQ street art with dripping oil, grease and whatever else they could arrange to spray or drip from their cars, made a far bigger mess of the artwork ruining it, and been gone before anyone realized what happened.

Instead, this moron just fed right into the Left's agenda of claiming all Trump supporters are evil white supremacists.
The biggest problem is that all that paint makes the road slippery and can cause motor vehicle accidents. Painting the road like that is dangerous vandalism.

Especially for motorcycles.

Democrats are idiots.

The biggest problem is that all that paint makes the road slippery and can cause motor vehicle accidents. Painting the road like that is dangerous vandalism.

Democrats are idiots.
Well, they are not known for deep thinking, that's true. I think we should put down a layer of tar over the paint to make it less slippery.

You mean BLM protesters walking down a street in a Karen's neighborhood....so they gunned up and caused themselves to be charged for waving those guns.

No. I was talking about breaking into private property doing damage threatening the homeowners.

Democrats are idiots.

Good point. I've slipped many times just on painted lines. Obviously, the city feels the LGBTQ agenda outweighs public safety.

Wonder what the fine for Urinating in Public is ... Might have been cheaper and wouldn't be on his driving record.

Democrats are idiots.
Well, they are not known for deep thinking, that's true. I think we should put down a layer of tar over the paint to make it less slippery.

Trucks could be modified to look normal yet upon driving over the intersection, turn on high pressure spray jets underneath spraying a quick drying rubberized asphalt. It would immediately cover and totally ruin the artwork, yet would be impossible to paint over and fix without very difficult and costly grinding of the surface to first totally remove the surface of the road.

No. I was talking about breaking into private property doing damage threatening the homeowners.

And I responded to that.

Wonder what the fine for Urinating in Public is ... Might have been cheaper and wouldn't be on his driving record.

Problem is pulling out one's wee-wee in the wrong place can get one put on the sex offense list.

What happens when a dog shits on the rainbow and the owner smears it a little while cleaning it up? Do liberals shoot the dog and lock up the owner or what? Maybe a better idea would be to stop painting the street all together.

Forum List

Back