Florida Lawmaker Demands State Police ‘Physically Prevent’ Federal Law Enforcement From Investigating or Arresting Trump

The first and easy thing to do is pass a law saying none of our sheriffs, none of our police, none of our state law enforcement is going to work with [federal agencies], communicate with them, or recognize any of their authority,” Sabatini said. “If you do that, if you stop tax collectors, clerks of the court, counties, cities, everybody from operating with them, communicating with them, you leave them in the dark. We need to do that immediately.”
This is insanity ! Who thinks that this is a good idea? State and Federal authorities in a physical confrontation with each other? This is the most irresponsible and crazy shit that I heard lately! Not only is it inciting violence and suggestive of a civil war between the Federal Government and the States, but it flies in the face of the rule of law and basically says that Trump is above the law . But it gets worse!
“The second thing is the much more controversial idea, and that’s using nullification, using the 10th Amendment to say if a federal agency is operating and performing so-called law enforcement functions—which is what they’re pretending is what they did when they raided Mar-a-Lago—they have to gain state permission. If they do not do that, we should treat them as trespassers and arrest them. If the FBI is going to try to haunt Donald Trump and arrest him at Mar-a-Lago—which I believe they’re going to try to do in the next few months if we don’t stand up—we need to physically prevent these rogue federal agencies from doing that. And that means using our law enforcement. If we don’t have agents that are willing to do that, recruit new ones, but use the state power against federal power. It’s obvious.”
Not only do they not have respect for the rules of law, they have deep disdain for the entire constitution and the concept of a Constitutional Republic. Rather, they would have us revert to the Articles of Confederation which as we know from history, was a dismal failure

This is insanity ! Who thinks that this is a good idea? State and Federal authorities in a physical confrontation with each other? This is the most irresponsible and crazy shit that I heard lately! Not only is it inciting violence and suggestive of a civil war between the Federal Government and the States, but it flies in the face of the rule of law and basically says that Trump is above the law . But it gets worse!

Not only do they not have respect for the rules of law, they have deep disdain for the entire constitution and the concept of a Constitutional Republic. Rather, they would have us revert to the Articles of Confederation which as we know from history, was a dismal failure
Yes, the Federal Agencies that have three letter acronyms, dont follow the federal law, that they are not supposed to be partisan. Once James Comey proved that the FIB was a political hack for the Marxists, they cannot be trusted.

1661029065633.png

And Repubs never stop and go "that is fucked up".

You all are all the same, Dems vs Repubs, right vs left.

Same coin, just different sides.
Historically, Republicans have been guilty of using the FBI against political enemies. No doubt about that. If they start doing it again, I'll call them on it.

Right now, it is Democrats and Democrats only who are weaponizing federal agencies against political enemies. They don't even hide it anymore.

Historically, Republicans have been guilty of using the FBI against political enemies. No doubt about that. If they start doing it again, I'll call them on it.

Right now, it is Democrats and Democrats only who are weaponizing federal agencies against political enemies. They don't even hide it anymore.
I want to see some links on that "republican use the FIB against political enemies" thing, and no, i dont want Rawstory or other far left bullshit "news". Give me something from Wall Street Journal or Washington Examiner, and i might believe you.

I want to see some links on that "republican use the FIB against political enemies" thing, and no, i dont want Rawstory or other far left bullshit "news". Give me something from Wall Street Journal or Washington Examiner, and i might believe you.
It would not be on news sites since I said "historically." It would be in history books. Here's one you could start with:

It would not be on news sites since I said "historically." It would be in history books. Here's one you could start with:

Oh i see, the Progressive Republican Richard Milhous Nixon, the same guy who took US off the gold standard and created the Department of Uneducation. The same one who sent G Gordon Liddy in to the Watergate Hotel so he could confiscate a little black book, that had the names of hookers used by the Democrats who visited said hotel? Yeah, i guess you are correct but really, Tricky Dick was a RINO all the way..

Oh, and Dick Nixon opened the way so China could come out of the prehistoric era and become "civilized".

Forum List

Back