Florida Judge Whacks Trump Lawyers With $1 Million In Sanctions For Misuse Of The Courts

Quote: "you and Beatrice are under a delusion and follow and put up on a pedestal, an anti christ.... a mere man, who puts himself above God and God's word"

That is a false pickup on the deep state weaponization of the English language to destroy the people's choice of Donald Trump for President by deep staters who are determined to inflict the Alinsky method of getting rid of governments to institute an expedient way for a small group to enslave the population to their, and not God's will, nor the American people, for that matter, which is exactly as unconstitutional as one can get.

All have sinned and have fallen short in the sight of God except Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, who are one with the Father and Jesus told his followers how to pray as follows: "Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and Forgive us our debts as we Forgive our debtors. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For Thine is the Kingdom, and the power, and the glory forever, Amen.

According to Christian tradition, on the day of Pentecost, the twelve Apostles each contributed a tenet of faith to constitute the first writing of what is now known as the Apostle's Creed which to the best of my memory states: "I believe in God the Father Almighty, maker of Heaven and Earth, and in Jesus Christ His only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead, and buried. He descended into Hell and on the Third Day he arose again from the dead. He ascended into Heaven and sitteth on the right hand of God, the Father Almighty. From thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead. I believe in the Holy Ghost, the Holy Catholic (Unified) Church, the Communion of Saints, the Forgiveness of Sins, and the Resurrection of the Body, and the Life everlasting. Amen. (so be it).

I detected your hostility to my post which you consider delusional along with my admiration for Donald Trump's leap of faith he accepted in a Christian-based meeting of Senators and Congressmen prior to his inauguration. It came to my attention that the MSM decided to disqualify this meeting as a Holy meeting of earnest Christians requesting Trump to keep his faith which is Presbyterian, same as mine, for what it's worth, and practice his faith in all he did as leader of the Free World, and he agreed to. He was known then by real people who know him that he keeps his promises and he believes in God and God's word who Chiristians believe is Jesus Christ, according to the gospel book of John.

Christ who is one with God is my savior. No one else is. I'm well acquainted with the Holy Spirit who I believe was sent by Christ and the Father to those who love him, and I sure do love God who is my staff, my heart's first love, and my comfort in dealing with my detractors who say ugly words about this believer in Jesus Christ and no other. And I'm the plainest of people with one exception. God is in my heart, He is my light, my only defender, and I love his Word, his Son brought to all who believe in Him. I've been ill a lot for twenty-five years, but I have a really good friend whose name is Jesus, who helps me in all that I do. Some people don't like me, but Jesus loves me.
Nope.

ye shall know them by their fruit....

16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? 17 Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name and in your name drive out demons and in your name perform many miracles?’ 23 Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you. Away from me, you evildoers!’

Read full chapter

My concern is for you Becky, and did initially come from your post, you are correct in your assumption! Because I love you... not from hatred, and I too love God and Christ!

But your postings seem off the deep end....and your constant elevation of Trump or anyone remotely like Trump in God's Christianity realm, is enough to make any living Christian puke! Seriously! It's just plain wrong, misguided!

You can sit in comfort knowing that you all and your republicrats (that have been secretly operating with you all), have since been controlling or helping to control the narratives, and giving in code/dog whistles the ques to the deep state and judges to then alledgedly lay back (without speaking it), when it comes to stirring up a ruckus that would derail the multi-layered agenda's that have been put into play.
Wow. That's quite a story! Toss in some chem trails next time!

:113:

Last edited:
And I guess you are all for that fascism eh ???
Fascism, is the cornerstone of the republican party.
You people are the biggest hypocrites ever..
Sure, we're the hypocrites?
You voted for and support the biggest hypocrites in government.
Picking and choosing according to your selfish ideologies and agenda's.
NOT mine, the courts.
If the courts decide you must give up some possessions, to satisfy a judgement, you must comply or they will make you.

American's are being awoken to your game's, and just like when the 60s went to far, the Americans will begin to reject all the idiocy again. It runs in cycle's ya know, and the crazy cycle is once again coming to an end.
Your idiocy was wiped out in 1945, it will be wiped out again.

Dear Careforall,

In response to your reaction above: "I'm dedicating this song to you for finding side-splitting humor in my confession of faith. Please avoid laughing at those who claim Jesus is their savior. The warning about criticizing people's belief in the Lord is in the Good Book, and I am not the originator of this thought. I hope you meant something else, because you are a very intelligent woman, but God is smarter than the lot of us, and thanks to our believing ancestors, he has blessed our nation with peace and plenty, not to mention brotherly love. 💗

This was meant to go elsewhere, but this man who praises God with his elegant voice, Wintley Phipps performed for Maranatha Volunteers International, a captured-in-song ideal that all of us should strive for in the heart of us. I apologize for not being very good at it yesterday. I hope you love this better part of mankind. I taught this song 40 years ago to my Sunday School choir children, and I hope they remember the lesson it teaches and find comfort in it as they are in midlife now and may likely not remember my name. Politics do not save us, but God does when we practice his wisdom of desiring peace in each heart and living for others. I stand by the old one-hundredth Psalm. It shocks some modern people. Many politicians are and teach atheism. President Trump was not one of them, and that is a fact mirrored by his leadership in trying to bring peace in the Middle East as one of the most outstanding things he ever did in his lifetime of striving to be a good and honest businessman who cared for his business enough to challenge his employees. In God's Love, beautress.

Last edited:
You should be paying attention to the Twitter dumps. There is a audio clip of Biden bragging about how they had a cabal of corporations and social media and such that 'helped'......LOL
Twitter is now proving that.
Heard it on Beck.

Joe Biden brags about having “the most extensive and inclusive VOTER FRAUD organization” in history.​

Last edited:
Quote: "you and Beatrice are under a delusion and follow and put up on a pedestal, an anti christ.... a mere man, who puts himself above God and God's word"

That is a false pickup on the deep state weaponization of the English language to destroy the people's choice of Donald Trump for President by deep staters who are determined to inflict the Alinsky method of getting rid of governments to institute an expedient way for a small group to enslave the population to their, and not God's will, nor the American people, for that matter, which is exactly as unconstitutional as one can get.

All have sinned and have fallen short in the sight of God except Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit, who are one with the Father and Jesus told his followers how to pray as follows: "Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and Forgive us our debts as we Forgive our debtors. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For Thine is the Kingdom, and the power, and the glory forever, Amen.

According to Christian tradition, on the day of Pentecost, the twelve Apostles each contributed a tenet of faith to constitute the first writing of what is now known as the Apostle's Creed which to the best of my memory states: "I believe in God the Father Almighty, maker of Heaven and Earth, and in Jesus Christ His only Son, our Lord, who was conceived by the Holy Ghost, born of the virgin Mary, suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, dead, and buried. He descended into Hell and on the Third Day he arose again from the dead. He ascended into Heaven and sitteth on the right hand of God, the Father Almighty. From thence he shall come to judge the quick and the dead. I believe in the Holy Ghost, the Holy Catholic (Unified) Church, the Communion of Saints, the Forgiveness of Sins, and the Resurrection of the Body, and the Life everlasting. Amen. (so be it).

I detected your hostility to my post which you consider delusional along with my admiration for Donald Trump's leap of faith he accepted in a Christian-based meeting of Senators and Congressmen prior to his inauguration. It came to my attention that the MSM decided to disqualify this meeting as a Holy meeting of earnest Christians requesting Trump to keep his faith which is Presbyterian, same as mine, for what it's worth, and practice his faith in all he did as leader of the Free World, and he agreed to. He was known then by real people who know him that he keeps his promises and he believes in God and God's word who Chiristians believe is Jesus Christ, according to the gospel book of John.

Christ who is one with God is my savior. No one else is. I'm well acquainted with the Holy Spirit who I believe was sent by Christ and the Father to those who love him, and I sure do love God who is my staff, my heart's first love, and my comfort in dealing with my detractors who say ugly words about this believer in Jesus Christ and no other. And I'm the plainest of people with one exception. God is in my heart, He is my light, my only defender, and I love his Word, his Son brought to all who believe in Him. I've been ill a lot for twenty-five years, but I have a really good friend whose name is Jesus, who helps me in all that I do. Some people don't like me, but Jesus loves me.

Persecution Complex on overload. Danger Will Robinson....Danger.

Federal District Court Judge Donald Middlebrooks on Thursday dropped the hammer on former President Donald Trump's attorneys by hitting them with sanctions totaling nearly $1 million for what he described as "misuse of the courts
How cozy. I did research on Middlebrooks this morning. His bio claims that he was appointed by the Clintons for a federal judge job.

There's a reason Middlebrooks was appointed for President Trump's lawsuit against Hillary Clinton who paid the big bucks to have an outlandish lie created and policized against her formal rival. This lawsuit was against Hillary Clinton who championed him for the judgeship. I would like to know why Judge Donald Middlebrooks failed to recuse himself for the certainty he would receive further accolades from friends of the Clintons for being brutal in court against President Trump.

I think that if a judge doesn't have enough integrity to prevent criticism for repaying an old favor by rightfully recusing himself then justice in this country is no longer blind but has turned the judicial system into a mecca for partisans to not be accountable for their severe wrongdoings.

This judge was compromised by letting personal friends off the hook for their very serious use of power to not have to account for some serious crimes against the Constitution and all that it once stood for. Judge Middlebrooks should be disciplined for his favoritism. Who will restore the courts if all one has to do is buy them with favors demanded. Hillary Clinton is working overtime on her influences turned into dirty tricks.

How cozy. I did research on Middlebrooks this morning. His bio claims that he was appointed by the Clintons for a federal judge job.

There's a reason Middlebrooks was appointed for President Trump's lawsuit against Hillary Clinton who paid the big bucks to have an outlandish lie created and policized against her formal rival. This lawsuit was against Hillary Clinton who championed him for the judgeship. I would like to know why Judge Donald Middlebrooks failed to recuse himself for the certainty he would receive further accolades from friends of the Clintons for being brutal in court against President Trump.

I think that if a judge doesn't have enough integrity to prevent criticism for repaying an old favor by rightfully recusing himself then justice in this country is no longer blind but has turned the judicial system into a mecca for partisans to not be accountable for their severe wrongdoings.

This judge was compromised by letting personal friends off the hook for their very serious use of power to not have to account for some serious crimes against the Constitution and all that it once stood for. Judge Middlebrooks should be disciplined for his favoritism. Who will restore the courts if all one has to do is buy them with favors demanded. Hillary Clinton is working overtime on her influences turned into dirty tricks.

Traitor Pity Party for one.

Forum List

Back