Florida Governor DeSantis Does 180 On Vaccines -- Why?

Look dude I'm totally pummeling you in this exchange. You're the one pushing the shot not me. Hiveminders are also proselytizers. I'm perfectly fine with your decision....your problem is that you're not perfectly fine with my decision.... Mind your damn business and stop telling people to get the poison injections and maybe you'll be considered an individual. However until then you're just another one of thousands of borg-like faces in a unified construct of lost individuals who no longer have individuality.
This is you.

Jo
Yes but the more the unvaccinated remain so, the less effective the vaccine, according to professionals.

Yes but the more the unvaccinated remain so, the less effective the vaccine, according to professionals.
That would be because the virus will continue to survive and mutate into fresh batches of resistant strains due to incomplete mitigation?

Are we terribly certain that the vaccine isn't fostering a monster instead of dealing with it?

Jo

This is not exactly a 180. DeSantis was always pro vaccine he is just anti mandates, which is the correct position.
Link me to the previous press conferences he had urging people to take the vaccine and to stop fearmongering?

I'll wait

That little gal doctor lakshmi.... She talks cases. Let's not confuse the term cases with hospitalizations. The more cases...even if hospitalized means natural immunity.

mutations don't necessarily mean the virus is getting stronger. Usually it means it gets weaker. She wants to say that the mutations are more resistant. Well...they wouldn't be (and probably won't be) if they'd used the helpful meds that were cheap and well tested...but nooooooooo. Couldn't have that now could we...didn't fit in with the end of the world zombie virus scenario.

CDC says 94% of Covid deaths in US not from Covid....

There is a 94% probability you are full of shit....
He is always full of shit so theirs safe to say as always,he has egg on his face as normal.lol how much does Langley pay you for your lies billy shilly boy.lol

Last edited:
DeSantis is cracking under the pressure. Or a moron. Either way it is a bummer.
Yeah the deep stat obviously got to him issuing death threats to his family to crack like this and do an about face turning traiter,Desantis has gone over to the dark side and it indeed sucks.

The effectiveness of the Pfizer vaccines in preventing illness and transmission has plunged to 40% in Israel. It still looks effective in preventing hospitalization.

So, this should end all calls to get the vaccine for the good of OTHERS. It is only for yourself that you are now getting the vaccine--to prevent severe illness in yourself. So shut up to everyone shaming. And line up for the boosters, which are sure to cause even more vaccine injuries. Tragically.

The fact that Langley shills candyass and playtime are laughing,you are obviously onto some truth here. :biggrin: :thup:

ron deathsentence just lost a lawsuit from the cruiseliners that tried to ban them from using CDC guidelines. & there are articles/announcements declaring FLA as a place NOT to visit because of it's infection rate due to low vaccine numbers. 20% of all new infections are coming from there.

it's always about the benjamins.
Go fuck yourself assclown.
The ONLY reason Florida could have a Covid problem is because your demented senile prick opened the borders to allow Covid to flood the country and State of Florida. Meanwhile his clusterfuck of a son is selling out the WhiteHouse to Chinese influencers through phony claims of being an "artist"

If you assclowns weren't hypocrites you'd be nothing.

Go fuck yourself assclown.
The ONLY reason Florida could have a Covid problem is because your demented senile prick opened the borders to allow Covid to flood the country and State of Florida. Meanwhile his clusterfuck of a son is selling out the WhiteHouse to Chinese influencers through phony claims of being an "artist"

If you assclowns weren't hypocrites you'd be nothing.
Yo, hotshot. The borders have been closed except for children, and they are being vaccinated when they enter.
The reason that the Florida (I am a 25 yr resident) infection rate has mushroomed is because that dickhead governor played down the importance of vaccinations, masks, crowd avoidance, etc. in his efforts to suck up to that divisive and dementia ladened ex-president trump.

It's August 2nd, and Trump's vaccine is still a failure....sad....

I have experienced the views of many who are "full of crap." However, when the ex-president of our
country exhibits "full of crap" tendencies time and again, I wonder what damage he must have done to us in his four horrific years and how long it will take to right the ship.

Forum List

Back