Florida Governor DeSantis Does 180 On Vaccines -- Why?

That's because none of you are really in contact with reality these days.
Please let me know if you would buy a car that I has no warranty, the maker is fully indemnified for it’s failure, and from a known liar and crook?

Too bad you had to poison yourself to get the results you would have gotten anyway. One statistic that is being purposely ignored by the media are the tens of millions of people who have not been vaccinated and who have not been infected.

Jo
I can't believe you just posted that.

images (1).jpeg

You really don't understand how this virus thing works at all, do you.

Please let me know if you would buy a car that I has no warranty, the maker is fully indemnified for it’s failure, and from a known liar and crook?
False equivalence is still false kid. Doesn't matter how many times you post junk like this.

Too bad you had to poison yourself to get the results you would have gotten anyway. One statistic that is being purposely ignored by the media are the tens of millions of people who have not been vaccinated and who have not been infected.

Jo
Yet he thinks he’s the rebel and we’re of the establishment.

Why would you buy a car that’s not proven safe, offered by crooks, and without a warranty? Are you dumb?
Because that is what the hive mind always does. Nothing is individual in nature with these guys. They have no original thoughts, no original feelings and no original motivations. No matter what the hive does it's always right simply by virtue of being a hive activity therefore all logical and intellectual objections to the Hive activity are immediately dismissed despite having real value for the victim of such hive mind hypnosis. Those who exist outside the hive are targets of those who exist inside the hive because one of the functions of the hive is to eliminate all those things that are not part of the hive.

Jo

Why would you buy a car that’s not proven safe, offered by crooks, and without a warranty? Are you dumb?
I'm getting tired of repeating myself for you thick-skulled tRumplings so this is the last time I'm going to remind you that false equivalence is called that because it's false.

Because that is what the hive mind always does. Nothing is individual in nature with these guys. They have no original thoughts no original feelings and no original motivations. No matter what the hive does it's always right simply by virtue of being a hive activity therefore all logical and intellectual objections to the Hive activity are immediately dismissed despite having real value for the victim of such hive mind hypnosis. Those who exist outside the hive are targets of those who exist inside the hive because one of the functions of the hive is to eliminate all those things that are not part of the hive.

Jo
There's some serious irony involved with you mentioning "hive minds".

There's some serious irony involved with you mentioning "hive minds".
I doubt it.... People who decide not to get vaccinated really don't mind if other people do...... They continue to see it as an individual choice. The Hive mind on the other hand tries to eliminate individual choice by indicating that choosing not to get vaccinated is somehow a violation of their rights which is absolutely ridiculous. You see the difference is very clear. Those are choose to refrain from vaccinations arre perfectly fine with everybody else's choice. ( Non-hive). I have noticed consistently however that those who do get the vaccination suddenly become proselytizing zealots and unbearably nosy poke abouts when it comes to whether or not you have been vaccinated too. ( Hive-mind). It would seem that there are two pandemics afoot..... Oddly I would argue that the social one is more toxic than the biological one.

Jo

I doubt it.... People who decide not to get vaccinated really don't mind if other people do...... They continue to see it as an individual choice. The Hive mind on the other hand tries to eliminate individual choice by indicating that choosing not to get vaccinated is somehow a violation of their rights which is absolutely ridiculous. You see the difference is very clear. Those are choose to refrain from vaccinations arre perfectly fine with everybody else's choice. ( Non-hive). I have noticed consistently however that those who do get the vaccination suddenly become proselytizing zealots and unbearably nosy poke abouts when it comes to whether or not you have been vaccinated too. ( Hive-mind). It would seem that there are two pandemics afoot..... Oddly I would argue that the social one is more toxic than the biological one.

Jo
Attempting to justify the hive's behavior doesn't really change the fact that you're part of it.

Attempting to justify the hive's behavior doesn't really change the fact that you're part of it.
Lol. SUCKERS!

Jon Rahm, Bryson DeChambeau test positive for COVID, out of Olympics​

After his win at Torrey Pines, Rahm said he was vaccinated when he tested positive at the Memorial, but still had to be quarantined because he had not been vaccinated for 14 days.

Look dude I'm totally pummeling you in this exchange. You're the one pushing the shot not me. Hiveminders are also proselytizers. I'm perfectly fine with your decision....your problem is that you're not perfectly fine with my decision.... Mind your damn business and stop telling people to get the poison injections and maybe you'll be considered an individual. However until then you're just another one of thousands of borg-like faces in a unified construct of lost individuals who no longer have individuality.
This is you.

Jo

This is not exactly a 180. DeSantis was always pro vaccine he is just anti mandates, which is the correct position.

Look dude I'm totally pummeling you in this exchange. You're the one pushing the shot not me. Hiveminders are also proselytizers. I'm perfectly fine with your decision....your problem is that you're not perfectly fine with my decision.... Mind your damn business and stop telling people to get the poison injections and maybe you'll be considered an individual. However until then you're just another one of thousands of borg-like faces in a unified construct of lost individuals who no longer have individuality.
This is you.

Jo
Wow. You tRumplings are just about as self aware as your average brick.

Forum List

Back