Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis To Sign Bill Banning Social Media ‘Deplatforming’

Do you have any evidence of this? I keep hearing this accusation, but I've not yet seen any proof or evidence.
I didn't make it up

There is plenty of evidence to support the worldwide accusations of chinese organ harvesting

Here is on report but there are too many online to count

Do you have any evidence of this? I keep hearing this accusation, but I've not yet seen any proof or evidence.
I didn't make it up

There is plenty of evidence to support the worldwide accusations of chinese organ harvesting

Playing stupid? Or not playing?

Do you have any evidence that Facebook is doing the government's bidding here in the US?

It's not technically illegal to use the power of legislation and policy making to influence the private sector. You're quite mistaken.
It is when that influence is intended to provide a personal or political benefit.

That’s called corruption.
When does ANY politician NOT act in their own personal or political interests? When do they NOT try to influence the private sector to do their bidding?

Are you really that naïve?

I didn't make it up

Do you have any evidence that Facebook is doing the government's bidding here in the US?
Res Ipsa loquitur

When does ANY politician NOT act in their own personal or political interests? When do they NOT try to influence the private sector to do their bidding?
Not talking about influence. Talking about coercion using government power.

Jesus, don’t normalize corruption just because you have your head up Trump’s ass.

I didn't make it up

Res Ipsa loquitur
I had to run that through Google translate. Who'd a thunk that the Romans had a phrase for "I got nuthin'"?

Jesus, don’t normalize corruption just because you have your head up Trump’s ass.
Please tell me the difference.

It sounds like a distinction without a difference to me.

Just because some assholes LITERALLY made up an outright bullshit conversation that allegedly occurred between Trump the Ukraine president does not mean something illegal happened, yet here you are singing about it.

Please tell me the difference.

It sounds like a distinction without a difference to me.

Just because some assholes LITERALLY made up an outright bullshit conversation that allegedly occurred between Trump the Ukraine president does not mean something illegal happened, yet here you are singing about it.
Coercion requires consequences. Trump wanted a bullshit fake investigation into his political opponent. Oh and by the way we are holding up military aid at the EXACT SAME TIME for no apparent reason. Whoopsie!

Not lies. Perfectly accurate. Trump used the DoJ to bail out his political buddies like Flynn. Meanwhile, he was sending Giuliani to tell Ukraine to put fake stories about Biden in the press oh and meanwhile he's going to suspend foreign aid to them for no particular reason. Yeah, that's Trump acting like a fascist. Specifically Trump.

Obama didn't spy on Trump and plant stories. That's a lie. Obama had fuck all to do with it and none of it came to light until after the election. The government didn't ignore it because that's a lie.

Flat out lies.

First off, you know full fucking well that Obama used the corrupt FBI to spy on Trump, both during the campaign (election tampering) and after he took office (treason.)

{Page wrote to Strzok on Sept. 2, 2016 about prepping Comey because "potus wants to know everything we're doing." Senate investigators told Fox News this text raises questions about Obama's personal involvement in the Clinton email investigation.}

Secondly you're flat out fucking lying about Biden and his kickbacks from Burisma embezzling Foreign Aid.

{A developing story about the case of Ukrainian gas holding company Burisma against People’s Deputy of Ukraine Andriy Derkach has revealed that Burisma did, in fact, bribe Joe and Hunter Biden with large cash payments. The only question is how much did these two crooks receive?}

Thirdly you are lying through your fucking teeth about Obama leaking dirt to

{
His admission that the Russia collusion narrative, later debunked by Special Counsel Robert Mueller, was injected into the public as a means of counteracting Clinton’s email scandal corroborates other information obtained by the CIA.

Late last year, the Trump administration declassified evidence showing the CIA warned President Obama and the FBI that it had intercepted intelligence indicating Hillary Clinton had personally ordered up an operation to “vilify” Trump with a false story of collusion as a means of distracting from the negative publicity of her email scandal.

Multiple investigations have concluded that much of Steele’s dossier was debunked or never corroborated by the FBI and likely contained Russian disinformation planted with his sources.

The probes found the FBI wrongly continued to rely on the allegations of Russia collusion to target Trump campaign figures for investigation and failed to disclose major flaws in their investigations to the courts that had authorized surveillance warrants.}

Antifa isn't even an organization let alone a terrorist one. Labeling them as a terrorist organization is political persecution to prevent opposition. It was a lie to create a fake enemy for Trump to blame. Hell, there were delusional idiots at the Capitol on the 6th claiming that it was actually Antifa beating the crap out of those cops, because that's exactly what a fascist does. Find an enemy to blame and cover up their own crimes.

ROFL

The fucking lies you tell.

{
“Heavily armed” protesters wearing riot gear and waving antifa flags descended on Oregon’s Capitol Sunday, resulting in at least three arrests.

“A rioting #antifa militant was nearly run over by a truck at the Oregon state capitol in Salem. #Antifa have gathered there today with weapons. They're throwing rocks at vehicles passing by. Police are not getting involved,” journalist Andy Ngo tweeted, accompanied by video of the scene.}

Who cares if building a mosque is shitty or not, Trump wanted the government to stop them from doing it. So did a bunch of your other fascists. As for the muslim registry, it's on tape asshole.

If you fucking Nazis were to ever tell the truth about anything, would you burst into flames or something?

I mean, you're such a fucking liar. I get it, you're a Nazi.

I didn't suggest a database-a reporter did. We must defeat Islamic terrorism & have surveillance, including a watch list, to protect America

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) November 20, 2015

Now I know that you Nazis support and promote terrorism, you've made that clear again today, but your lie about Trump was debunked 5 years ago, what made you think you could get away with such and old and stupid lie now?

Forum List

Back