Florida: Gop run cesspool becomes literal cesspool

while Cons like bust on liberal California, they seem to ignored what happens in Conservatives run states .

How about the Gop run state of Florida ? Because of pollution and global warming the swamp is becoming a sea of disgusting Alge , killing the wild life and ruining tourism .

Well y’all don’t care about regulating pollution or believe in climate change . So now you can lie in the filth you created .

Florida’s summertime slime fueled by climate change as well as pollution

Florida is awash in toxic algae right now.

Blue-green algae covers 90 percent of Lake Okeechobee. It’s now grown thick in the canals connecting the lake to the St. Lucie River on the east coast, as well as in the Caloosahatchee River near Fort Myers on the west coast.

Meanwhile a long-running Red Tide algae bloom on the state’s west coast has been killing sea turtles and manatees in the Boca Grande area, according to river advocates and fishing captains. Fishkills and respiratory complaints have been pouring into the state wildlife commission from four counties.
The problem Timmy, is you're an idiot and your posts are incoherent.
What is the point of this post?
I mean algae is natural, do you want to use chemicals to stop it's growth?
Isn't that opposed by your environmental groups...isn't nature always good?
We keep hearing about sea levels rising and warm water
but we had a 10 year period of no major hurricanes
and all the stuff in Al gore's movie is not even close to coming true.
Exactly when did that ten year period happen? You are full of shit again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No I read and follow current events.....someone as ignorant as you will just get bent over by me........you make it too easy..

NASA: 10 year major hurricane drought for U.S. continues

Over The Last 9 Years, The U.S. Successfully Dodges Major Hurricanes

then dumbfucks like you buy this Vox propaganda

Hurricane season 2017: What the hell just happened?

so the lesson, hurricanes happen. we are not causing them. And you will not be able to prevent them.....get a job and a life and live it.
So since there was no major hurricane in the past ten years I guess the Trump administration is completely inept in handling nature disasters Puerto Rico should have been cleaned up in a week.

So you finally admit I was correct...thank you

So you can just post, that I am NOT full of shit.

while Cons like bust on liberal California, they seem to ignored what happens in Conservatives run states .

How about the Gop run state of Florida ? Because of pollution and global warming the swamp is becoming a sea of disgusting Alge , killing the wild life and ruining tourism .

Well y’all don’t care about regulating pollution or believe in climate change . So now you can lie in the filth you created .

Blue-green algae covers 90 percent of Lake Okeechobee. It’s now grown thick in the canals connecting the lake to the St. Lucie River on the east coast, as well as in the Caloosahatchee River near Fort Myers on the west coast.

Meanwhile a long-running Red Tide algae bloom on the state’s west coast has been killing sea turtles and manatees in the Boca Grande area, according to river advocates and fishing captains. Fishkills and respiratory complaints have been pouring into the state wildlife commission from four counties.
Exactly when did that ten year period happen? You are full of shit again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No I read and follow current events.....someone as ignorant as you will just get bent over by me........you make it too easy..

so the lesson, hurricanes happen. we are not causing them. And you will not be able to prevent them.....get a job and a life and live it.

No hurricanes ? Why’d we send Texas all that money !! ?!

Read the thread, then talk, until then shut the fuck up you tard.

The link from 2016?

Hey, if a hurricane doesn’t his the US . Does it not exist !?

So since there was no major hurricane in the past ten years I guess the Trump administration is completely inept in handling nature disasters Puerto Rico should have been cleaned up in a week.

So you finally admit I was correct...thank you

So you can just post, that I am NOT full of shit.
You are flat full of shit go fuck your self. No one wnats to hear your lies!

The link from 2016?

Hey, if a hurricane doesn’t his the US . Does it not exist !?
The Texas hurricane was last year...2017....so what does any of that have to do with my post?

Forum List

Back