Florida election officials busted for massive voter fraud

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Voters in Florida have reportedly been complaining that they aren’t receiving their absentee ballots they requested. Friday, it was revealed that Democrat insiders are filling out the absentee ballots themselves.
Florida Election Officials Busted For Massive Voter Fraud

Hillary obsessed nut jobs will go to any length to " try " and make sure their child rapist wins the election.
More dirt is coming out on the child sex ring, the fact this Cyka isn't being dropped like a hot pancake should speak volumes of the true democratic mentality. Until it happens to theirs.............................

Voters in Florida have reportedly been complaining that they aren’t receiving their absentee ballots they requested. Friday, it was revealed that Democrat insiders are filling out the absentee ballots themselves.

Hillary obsessed nut jobs will go to any length to " try " and make sure their child rapist wins the election.
More dirt is coming out on the child sex ring, the fact this Cyka isn't being dropped like a hot pancake should speak volumes of the true democratic mentality. Until it happens to theirs.............................

I'm dubious of this account. Why is this not even being mentioned by FOX News? Perhaps because the story is unverified.

• Banned

I'm dubious of this account. Why is this not even being mentioned by FOX News? Perhaps because the story is unverified.

Where in the hell is will it come from ..
upload_2016-11-5_15-22-41.png

Yeah photos of sworn affidavits are meaningless unless the major corporate owned media says it is valid.

What the hell, dude, of course it is valid.

This is why the media bias is so dangerous to the country. We need to yell at them, loud.

He's a Dem hater, but he's right. Hillary is suppressing /everything/ that has any remote chance of harming her standings.

Yeah photos of sworn affidavits are meaningless unless the major corporate owned media says it is valid.

What the hell, dude, of course it is valid.

Maybe, but how do we know? Has it been covered by a major news outlet which generally confirms and validates sources?

New Topics

Forum List

Back