Florida Declares State of Emergency

You know what gets me about Trumptard outrage in this thread is that the demographics of Florida are not much different from that of Italy's. Italy has an aging population just like Florida and the virus is ransacking that country.

But Trumptards being Trumptards of course can not see the parallel.

That is why Tea Party Favorite and Republican Governor Desantis declared a state of emergency.

Now I know I praised Desantis and this is what got you Trumptards angry, but he took the right action.

Now you little Trumptards can go back to your rooms and find something else to occupy your small minds.

You hallucinating again Boy? Where is this outrage you keep dreaming? We're celebrating. Every state has old people. Good that they are taking cautious steps, but those old people down there are in their air conditioned dwellings going nowhere, they ain't out sucking Chinese dick left and right with all the foreigners like you Californians, Washingtonians and New Yorkers!

Covid's gonna get you! Gonna get YOU.

View attachment 311784
What are you talking about???? I wrote a simple innocuous thread that I agree with Gov, Desantis and you Trumpers go crazy.
When did any of us go crazy? You on something?
In your situation, likely at birth!

See, how easy it is to use personal attacks, which seems to be your forte. Why not grow up and try very hard to read a post and either ignore them or post something thoughtful or thought provoking in response, not your usual foolishness.

When did any of us go crazy? You on something?
In your situation, likely at birth! See, how easy it is to use personal attacks, which seems to be your forte.

intears.gif
intears.gif
intears.gif
intears.gif

You're too funny, Rye-- -- --
You actually used personal attacks against me in YOUR criticism of me where I used no such personal attack!!! :21:
Talk about shooting oneself in one's own face! :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back