Florida Contemplates Legalizing Driving Over Rioters

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Florida will almost certainly be a hot bed of riots come election day. But there are some good news, new laws are being passed to help Americans defend themselves against BLM and Antifa.

"Florida Governor Ron DeSantis on Monday introduced legislation that could remove legal repercussions for those "fleeing" from a "mob" by using their cars to run over protesters at demonstrations.

DeSantis included the provision as part of a new law dubbed the Combatting Violence, Disorder and Looting and Protecting Law Enforcement Act. One part of the law aims to criminalize certain protests occurring on roads, creating a third-degree felony for those who "obstruct traffic during an unpermitted protest, demonstration or violent or disorderly assembly,""

Floridans will have a fine time getting to the polling booths during the Biden riots.

Last edited:
Its already legal if you are being attacked....if a mob surrounds your vehicle and begins breaking glass and smashing fenders you have a right to escape your attackers even if they are climbing on your car....even if you end up killing a few you have a right to escape danger.....

Florida will almost certainly a hot bed of riots come election day. But there are some good news, new laws are being passed to help Americans defend themselves against BLM and Antifa.

"Florida Governor Ron DeSantis on Monday introduced legislation that could remove legal repercussions for those "fleeing" from a "mob" by using their cars to run over protesters at demonstrations.

DeSantis included the provision as part of a new law dubbed the Combatting Violence, Disorder and Looting and Protecting Law Enforcement Act. One part of the law aims to criminalize certain protests occurring on roads, creating a third-degree felony for those who "obstruct traffic during an unpermitted protest, demonstration or violent or disorderly assembly,""

Floridans will have a fine time getting to the polling booths during the Biden riots.
I live in florida and I am so happy that I bought the SUV with AWD----------------

Its already legal if you are being attacked....if a mob surrounds your vehicle and begins breaking glass and smashing fenders you have a right to escape your attackers even if they are climbing on your car....even if you end up killing a few you have a right to escape danger.....
Yes but some prosecutors won't look at it in that light.

Florida will almost certainly a hot bed of riots come election day. But there are some good news, new laws are being passed to help Americans defend themselves against BLM and Antifa.

Having read the proposed legislation, I am largely in favor of the whole thing. That said, Section II. B. should have had more definitive enhancement named and enumerated, unless the term "enhancements" is explained elsewhere in Florida . Further down in Section III, I doubt if subsection III. A. would be constitutional, but that is for Florida and the courts to decide.
Here is a link to the actual proposed legislation at www.flagov.com: https://www.flgov.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Combatting-Violence-Protection-Act.pdf

How about throwing gravel with the wheels?

How many moonbats will get dragged on the pavement versus how many will fly in the air like bowling pins.
I suggest most unhinged leftist morons will fly off vehicles like people at the county fair trying to ride
the "Devil's Wheel".
It's all in good fun...the fun coming when SJWs go splat on the pavement as they try to assault motorists
they have cornered and illegally detained.

And they shouldn't. That opens the door to legalized murder.

Legalized murder? Of course a moonbat would come up with this oxymoron. Is legalized murder like abortion, by any chance?

Killing someone in self-defense is not murder, Einstein. Is it even manslaughter? Maybe in some states?

Legalized murder? Of course a moonbat would come up with this oxymoron. Is legalized murder like abortion, by any chance?

Killing someone in self-defense is not murder, Einstein. Is it even manslaughter? Maybe in some states?

Only a RWNJ would come up with a legal way of murdering people who's views they don't agree with.

Only a RWNJ would come up with a legal way of murdering people who's views they don't agree with.
Hey. Genius, murder, by definition, is not legal.

No such thing as legalized murder. Pass it on.

it has nothing to do with different views dumbass,,it has to do with not being killed in a roadside attack by a violent mob,,,

Florida will almost certainly be a hot bed of riots come election day. But there are some good news, new laws are being passed to help Americans defend themselves against BLM and Antifa.

Florida already has one of the best Castle Laws in the country so making it legal to run over rioters when you feel your personal safety is at risk would not be a huge step away from that

Does that include the liberal areas of Florida? The three SE counties that include Palm Beach, Ft. Lauderdale and Miami are deep blue. Part of Orange County with Orlando, And Tampa and a few other smaller areas also.

Saw your post. Any chance you are a Florida resident or even better, know where (specifically) this is supported by code in Florida?
I am a survivor type. I will not submit to possible injury or death, to avoid injuring or killing someone else, at the jeopardy of myself or anyone else in my vehicle, as I am responsible for the safety of all in my vehicle. I would never willingly drive my vehicle to the area of a riot or demonstration as it is only being responsible to avoid known hazards, instead of knowingly, foolishly inviting injury or death by misadventure. That said, I would really like to know if what you say is spelled out in Florida law or something that would have to be proved a legal self defense argument . Do you or anybody else have a reference in Florida law, spelling this out?

New Topics

Forum List

Back