Florida boy's appendix burst due to overcrowded hospital

This wait is due to a Governor whose ignorance is causing the sickness and illness or a record number of children...The ACA has nothing to do with political ignorance.
And here I thought Trump done it.

It must be nice to be able to blame all the world's problems on the leading men in the GOP.

Makes life simple that way.

We are no longer getting any CDC updates on how many Americans have died from the murderous fraud vax.

Instead we are bombarded with fake news stories like this and

Zionist liar of fraud "conservative" dying words - I wish i had died from the vax!!!
Fraudcine, scamdemic.

Excellent - We can trust the Beacon! :lmao:
  • Overall, we rate the Washington Free Beacon Right Biased based on story selection that favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to misleading and false claims.
/——/ When you can’t refute the message, attack the messenger.

How old was the boy and if he was eligible to get the JAB was he JABBED, if not is he to blame for the overcrowding?

WOW! desantis' and his anti-mask and anti-vaccine stance is now even killing people who DO NOT have COVID. I can hear the first response from the MAGA side...."BUT HE DIDN'T DIE!"

desantis is a little trump. The only difference he is more dangerous because he may actually have a brain.
Hahahahahaha do you wackos ever read the lunatic stuff you write? Really you Dims have lost your minds.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but was the kid saved? When I clicked on the link, the write never did come up due to my not having an account at the website.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

This still has to be explained to dumb asses like you. If someone dies from ANY cause, whether that be hit by a train or from choking on a lettuce leaf or struck by lightening, AND they have taken a covid vaccine, their death is required to be reported to the CDC.

Try to get that through your thick skull.

That in no way explains why the traitor Joe Administrstion has failed to update the public on the number of deaths from the murderous fraud vax since mid July....

11,900 deaths from the murderous fraud vax according to CDC in mid July.

Psycho fascist Zionist left's response - it is "safe"

How many died of poisoned Tylenol?

I expect some of them aren't even American and aren't even in this country. They are just doing their job of spouting lies and disinformation. And most of the MAGA cult just lap up their words. I kinda feel sorry for the trumpians....
And that is what you are. You promote a dozen different sexes living together and screwing each other including fornicating with their children in a modern evolved world that will bring economic and financial and the new Prog promoted moral living to the greatest heights in human history. Let the owners of the financial system and currency printers and economic planners not government crash the system as they can now and see what happens. You are reckless. With others lives now.

What the fuck did I just explain to you in my post you quoted? Are you really this fucking dumb? You must be.

New USMB definition

"Fucking dumb" - asking if something is safe when CDC says it already murdered 11,900 Americans in mid July

Also remember the CDC told us that 94% of reported Covid deaths are not from Covid.

People in car accidents were classified as Covid deaths.
YOu have to literally be the dumbest piece of shit on here. YOU are the one that is confused and I dont think anybody on here is going to set you straight because your mind is obviously gone with all your "zionist" bullshit.

WOW! desantis' and his anti-mask and anti-vaccine stance is now even killing people who DO NOT have COVID. I can hear the first response from the MAGA side...."BUT HE DIDN'T DIE!"

desantis is a little trump. The only difference he is more dangerous because he may actually have a brain.
He was probably listed as a covid death.

Coat Hangers are going to be in great demand in Texas very soon. Yup, back to the dark alleys and uncertified doctors for all you women. But....those Texas good old boys can still bang away and then sue the people who try to help the women they have molested. Texass.....and no it isn't a typo.
You talk like they banned abortions.

That's a lie.

But when it has, it was the fault of Trump and Desantis.

Get a clue people!
OHHHHHH.....but of course! And the Sunspots! Those Goddamed Sunspots....why Trump should be executed by firing squad.... I mean man just look those Sunspots.....that goddamed Trump!

^ Fucking ghoul

New Topics

Forum List

Back