Florida boy's appendix burst due to overcrowded hospital

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

WOW! desantis' and his anti-mask and anti-vaccine stance is now even killing people who DO NOT have COVID. I can hear the first response from the MAGA side...."BUT HE DIDN'T DIE!"

desantis is a little trump. The only difference he is more dangerous because he may actually have a brain.

We are no longer getting any CDC updates on how many Americans have died from the murderous fraud vax.

Instead we are bombarded with fake news stories like this and

Zionist liar of fraud "conservative" dying words - I wish i had died from the vax!!!

WOW! desantis' and his anti-mask and anti-vaccine stance is now even killing people who DO NOT have COVID. I can hear the first response from the MAGA side...."BUT HE DIDN'T DIE!"

desantis is a little trump. The only difference he is more dangerous because he may actually have a brain.
Wow....Biden and his human-trafficking migrants into FL filling up the emergency rooms with new patients is killing people.
Have you ever been in a waiting room in FL or CA?
I was the only motherfucker there that didn't look like he just got into the country.
Everyone looked just like the folks I saw when I was in Mexico....and none of them spoke English.

Is this one of the states your boy is withholding the vaccines from.
Why yes, yes it is.

When the time comes and the resources are more limited, by your own stupidity in voting, the totalitarian rulers are going to kill you. It is your ;leaders who are fast tracked to that endgame.

Hours long wait in the ER?!? Who ever heard of that??? :rolleyes:

This happened three years ago, long before covid. I sliced my thumb right down the middle to the bone. I was bleeding profusely, my nerves were pulsing pain like a M'fer, and I wasn't sure if I could even use my thumb. I waited for THREE FUCKING HOURS before someone saw me. A nurse looked at it, and then I waited ANOTHER hour before they did anything with it. It turned out okay, but the wait time was insane.

We are no longer getting any CDC updates on how many Americans have died from the murderous fraud vax.
This still has to be explained to dumb asses like you. If someone dies from ANY cause, whether that be hit by a train or from choking on a lettuce leaf or struck by lightening, AND they have taken a covid vaccine, their death is required to be reported to the CDC.

Try to get that through your thick skull.

Instead we are bombarded with fake news stories like this and

Zionist liar of fraud "conservative" dying words - I wish i had died from the vax!!!
Why don't you call the kid's dad and see how he is doing? Each person that dies, do to desantis's ignorance means there is another family that knows that desantis is an incompetent trumpian. He should look for another job, instead of trying to get rel-elected.

Why are you people who claim to be patriots trying to kill fellow American's with disinformation....unless that has been your plan all along?

I learned long ago.....If you're going to the hospital for emergency, call an ambulance. You will be taken straight into a room at the hospital and skip most of the wait.

I didn't read this story ( link not working for me ) but I would wager this child was taken to the ER for upset stomach. I've had mine removed and know what it feels like. I almost waited too long before I went to see a doctor. By the time I did go, the doctor checked me for about a minute or so and then rushed me to the hospital for emergency surgery. They said I was very close to mine rupturing.

New Topics

Forum List

Back