Florida and California have the same rate of Covid cases per capita

The vax cultists are just trying to damage DeSantis politically.

There is going to CONTINUE to be a RISE in cases in the North and West DUE TO SEASONALITY.

If you cry about the Governor of FLorida when Florida spikes....but say nothing about other governors when their states spike, you are a useless piece of shit and you should fuck off.

DUMB SHITS.

I heard a report earlier at work that there are MORE DEATHS from breakthru (or whatever they're calling them) cases than there are among the unvaxed. Was a previous director of the cdc in an interview.
Assuming that is the truth why do you suppose the media isn't reporting it?
More fake news to convince you that you should die from COVID

Most of the people dying from Covid live in places run by people like you.

You should get vaccinated, I'm sure you live in one of those blue shitholes where everyone carries diseases.
COVID is no worse than the common cold I hear

I feel sorry for those of you who threw away your humanity over this issue, calling for discrimination, imprisonment, and even murder of unvaccinated and unmasked Americas. You did it for nothing.

Florida’s Coronavirus Case Average Per Capita Lower than All But Two States​

The actual, real numbers...

Fla....171,004 cases per million
Cali...119,766 cases per million

Fla...2,707 deaths per million
Cali....1,797 deaths per million

Last edited:
I feel sorry for those of you who threw away your humanity over this issue, calling for discrimination, imprisonment, and even murder of unvaccinated and unmasked Americas. You did it for nothing.

Florida’s Coronavirus Case Average Per Capita Lower than All But Two States​

It's kind of like bragging your house is the same temperature as mine this morning even though it burned down last night.

Yeah, Florida has low cases now, but California didn't have to go through what Florida just did.

Forum List

Back