Florida and California have the same rate of Covid cases per capita

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
I feel sorry for those of you who threw away your humanity over this issue, calling for discrimination, imprisonment, and even murder of unvaccinated and unmasked Americas. You did it for nothing.

Florida’s Coronavirus Case Average Per Capita Lower than All But Two States​

Yes they do

GET YOUR FUCKING SHOT

The statistics disagree with you.

If you're talking to me personally, I'm vaccinated. But I don't live in any of the real virus cesspools, like California, New York, Minnesota, Michigan, and Illinois. Basically, anyplace run by people like you is a virus cesspool.

The problem is that the media, already trying to vilify DeSantis because they fear he will be the nominee, has brainwashed Democrats to think he is the devil incarnate. It will only ramp up as we near election time.

The Florida hospitalisation rate is 50% higher than California's.

I feel sorry for those of you who threw away your humanity over this issue, calling for discrimination, imprisonment, and even murder of unvaccinated and unmasked Americas. You did it for nothing.

you lie as to what the OP says. Delta is declining nationwide, and esp. in Fla, which should not be surprising considereing the debacle DeSantis caused over the summer.

A Los Angeles Times analysis found that of the nation’s 50 states, Florida had the worst COVID-19 death and coronavirus case rate for the summer.

California’s summer death rate was about one-sixth of Florida’s, and its coronavirus case rate was about two-thirds lower.

Florida recorded 14,334 COVID-19 deaths in the summer, or 70 fatalities per every 100,000 residents — the worst tally of any state. California saw 4,874 deaths during the same period, according to Johns Hopkins University, equaling 12 per every 100,000 residents.

Then why are cases rising in blue states with mask mandates?
The Florida COVID hospitalisation rate is 50% higher than California's.

stop it with the facts stuff. This is a Trump thread. LOL

The Florida hospitalisation rate is 50% higher than California's.

Can't you see how this works? The futility of it all? The OP posts a link to an article published by what might be considered a "conservative" news outlet. You then counter by posting a link to an article from a liberal leaning website. Where does it get you? Talk about self-fulfilling prophecies and echo chambers. Why do you choose to believe the content of your linked article rather than the OP's? It is madness, I tell you . . . madness. Most all media reporting is self-servicing these days.

spinning-gif-3.gif

Vax and masks cultists trying to explain this away.

They are a cult. That is why they did it.

They know they are liars. They do not care.

So? WTF does that have to do with my post?

you lie as to what the OP says. Delta is declining nationwide, and esp. in Fla, which should not be surprising considereing the debacle DeSantis caused over the summer.

A Los Angeles Times analysis found that of the nation’s 50 states, Florida had the worst COVID-19 death and coronavirus case rate for the summer.

California’s summer death rate was about one-sixth of Florida’s, and its coronavirus case rate was about two-thirds lower.

Florida recorded 14,334 COVID-19 deaths in the summer, or 70 fatalities per every 100,000 residents — the worst tally of any state. California saw 4,874 deaths during the same period, according to Johns Hopkins University, equaling 12 per every 100,000 residents.

Totally irrelevant to the fact that Florida and California have the same case rate NOW.

Forum List

Back