'Flirty' prison officer who tattooed inmate’s cell number on her leg is jailed

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I cant believe that this girl has been sent down. She deserved to be sacked and maybe a fine or caution but I think she has been harshly treated here.

I am also wondering why a 20 year old girl with mental health problems was employed as a screw in a Cat A jail. I suppose this is one of the dividends of privatising the prison service.

I cant believe that this girl has been sent down. She deserved to be sacked and maybe a fine or caution but I think she has been harshly treated here.

I am also wondering why a 20 year old girl with mental health problems was employed as a screw in a Cat A jail. I suppose this is one of the dividends of privatising the prison service.

A lot of people become prison guards because they like to be around a lot of naked men, giving them body cavity searches and watching them in the showers.

The fact that this guard was a young girl just puts a different spin on it. Would you suggest that a guard who was doing the same, but was a Flaming Homo would also have "mental health problems"/

A lot of people become prison guards because they like to be around a lot of naked men, giving them body cavity searches and watching them in the showers.

The fact that this guard was a young girl just puts a different spin on it. Would you suggest that a guard who was doing the same, but was a Flaming Homo would also have "mental health problems"/
Prison officers used to be middle-aged ex servicemen with a healthy disregard for humanity. Your fantasies around prison life continue to amaze me. If only there were government information films warning us about the dangers of sosomy.

Forum List

Back