Flip Flopper Trump Flip Flops on China

JLW

Diamond Member
Sep 16, 2012
President Trump publicly objected to efforts within his own administration to restrict the sales of American technology to China over national security concerns, insisting on Tuesday that such fears were an “excuse” and that the United States was open for business.

Mr. Trump’s comments appeared to represent a striking reversal of his administration’s aspirations to curb China’s ascent as a global leader in technology and came as cabinet officials were expected to discuss tougher restrictions on China later this month.

Trump Contradicts Advisers on China Technology Fears

It appears though that Trump is Flip Flopping again on China policy. Get tough. Give in. Have his Defense Secretary call China the greatest threat to the US, then Trump tweets essentially , hey, China ain't that bad, let's sell them our high technology, including jet engines.

Of course China did give Ivanka her patents so Trump may need to repay the favor. Apparently he is paying China back with our technology.

But seriously, what a joke. China goes from an existential threat to no threat at all in a single tweet.

You can't make this inanity up.

Last edited:
Trump lives rent free in your vacuous noggin.
You can't write an intelligent post for your life. If you can't contribute anything intelligent don't say anything at all. As far as writing about Trump this is a politics forum, dumbass. Now Piss off, Dumbo.

Last edited:
President Trump publicly objected to efforts within his own administration to restrict the sales of American technology to China over national security concerns, insisting on Tuesday that such fears were an “excuse” and that the United States was open for business.

Mr. Trump’s comments appeared to represent a striking reversal of his administration’s aspirations to curb China’s ascent as a global leader in technology and came as cabinet officials were expected to discuss tougher restrictions on China later this month.

It appears though that Trump is Flip Flopping again on China policy. Get tough. Give in. Have his Defense Secretary call China the greatest threat to the US, then Trump tweets essentially , hey, China ain't that bad, let's sell them our high technology, including jet engines.

Of course China did give Ivanka her patents so Trump may need to repay the favor. Apparently he is paying China back with our technology.

But seriously, what a joke. China goes from an existential threat to no threat at all in a single tweet.

Good, we wanted him to.

Rent. Free.

Seems I have an apt there too.
Who’s stalking me, dumb ass. I certainly don’t give a flying fuck about your stupid and lying posts.

upload_2020-2-18_16-52-6.png

No, you can’t.

And Republicans will continue to vote for this insanity.

Good, we wanted him to.

When, exactly, did you write that?

Rent. Free.

Who’s stalking me, dumb ass. I certainly don’t give a flying fuck about your stupid and lying posts.
Anyone else hear a yipping sound? Seems to be coming from down around my ankles.
Wow, having your homosexual fantasizes again and writing about it on a message board. What a freakazoid.
I have no idea how you made the leap to homosexuality from me mocking your yipping at my heals.

Anything you want to share with the board, Elton?

Rent. Free.

Anyone else hear a yipping sound? Seems to be coming from down around my ankles.
Wow, having your homosexual fantasizes again and writing about it on a message board. What a freakazoid.
I have no idea how you made the leap to homosexuality from me mocking your yipping at my heals.

Anything you want to share with the board, Elton?
You’re sharing enough. No one cares about your fantasizes.

Good, we wanted him to.

Just a few minutes ago.

Good, we wanted him to.

Just a few minutes ago.

Nope, try again.

Forum List

Back