Flip flop

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
So where is the Donny in all of this ?

Are peaceful humanitarians to be equated with murdering racists ?

I thought he had drawn a line ?

Trump just defended Nazis and the KKK. If there was any doubt that he is scum before, there isn't now.

Are peaceful humanitarians to be equated with murdering racists
Do 'peaceful humanitarians' show up with clubs, rocks, tear gas, noxious liquids?
Not all the time.
20799918_2105351786156925_6039195457179852792_n.jpg

Trump is too much of a coward to risk alienating his hateful rightwing base.

He continues to double-down on his ‘both sides’ false comparison fallacy.

There is only one side that advocates for hate, bigotry, racism, and violence: neo-fascists, white nationalists, and others on the hateful right.

Trump just defended Nazis and the KKK. If there was any doubt that he is scum before, there isn't now.

He did?

LInk?

(I've been watching Netflix)
Trump loudly insists both sides to blame for Virginia violence

and that translates to him defending nazis and KKK?
Pretty much. The two sides are not "as bad as each other". Its insulting for him to make that argument.

There is only one side that advocates for hate, bigotry, racism, and violence: neo-fascists, white nationalists, and others on the hateful right.
Its a bit short of being presidential. Some loons will be sitting at home watching this and feel encouraged by his nonsense.

Its a bit short of being presidential. Some loons will be sitting at home watching this and feel encouraged by his nonsense.

Some loons? Try the entire altRight and the KKK. You can probably add a lot of those crazy right wing militia groups to the list too.

I really hope you're an old man so I can have the mercy of dismissing you as an innocently senile old coot who proves there's no fool like an old fool. Here are FACTS, fool (young or old): I've SEEN Trump condemn & harshly insult David Duke and the KKK MANY times!!! I SAW it come out of his own mouth!!! How the fuck many more times do you need the president to REPEAT that simply concept before your stupid brain can internalize it?

Normally, I'm not THIS xenophobic; I don't mind a non-American showing interest in American affairs if I can see he's an intelligent gentleman about it. Honestly curious about us "yanks," not antagonistic. But you Tommy, you do it in such an obnoxious manner, so STUPIDLY, in your case it's clear you're scrambling for reasons to look down on us "seppos" in order to soothe the pain of the muslim penile incursion into your collective rectum. Us "bloody yanks" are NOT the culture of pedophile-enablers here. YOU are and you DARE to look down your noses at other countries?? I know about the UK's "grooming gangs" and from the context, I assume "grooming" means giving little kids alcohol so they're easier to fuck, yes?

I really hope you're an old man so I can have the mercy of dismissing you as an innocently senile old coot who proves there's no fool like an old fool. Here are FACTS, fool (young or old): I've SEEN Trump condemn & harshly insult David Duke and the KKK MANY times!!! I SAW it come out of his own mouth!!! How the fuck many more times do you need the president to REPEAT that simply concept before your stupid brain can internalize it?

Normally, I'm not THIS xenophobic; I don't mind a non-American showing interest in American affairs if I can see he's an intelligent gentleman about it. Honestly curious about us "yanks," not antagonistic. But you Tommy, you do it in such an obnoxious manner, so STUPIDLY, in your case it's clear you're scrambling for reasons to look down on us "seppos" in order to soothe the pain of the muslim penile incursion into your collective rectum. Us "bloody yanks" are NOT the culture of pedophile-enablers here. YOU are and you DARE to look down your noses at other countries??

Do you need a Mydol?

He did?

LInk?

(I've been watching Netflix)
Trump loudly insists both sides to blame for Virginia violence

and that translates to him defending nazis and KKK?
Pretty much. The two sides are not "as bad as each other". Its insulting for him to make that argument.

It's insulting for you, and the other cretins on this board, and on MSN, to consider that a defense of them

Forum List

Back