Flight To Safety: The ENTIRE US Yield Curve Has Plunged Below 1 Percent. MAGA!

This is how much faith the markets have in Trump during a crisis.

yields-below-1-percent.jpg

]
dow.jpg

The Bragger-in-Chief is running out of people to blame, people to fire and people who believe anything he says.
I wish that was true, but there is a neverending supply of lickspittles and creduloids.
yes ! i blame the left for fomenting panic to hurt the economy and in turn hurt Trump ! wow ! that was easy ! hey everybody its the dems fault ! blame the dems ! they caused it all !

Trump's corruption and greed have crashed the economy.

you are the stupidest poster on this board !

Are you in denial about Trump crashing our economy?

the economy isnt crashing idiot ! its a downturn in the markets because of something no one on Earth could prevent ! are you going to give Trump credit when the economy rebounds in the spring ?? i think not ! go volunteer at an abortion clinic or burn some flags like the good democratic anti American killer of the unborn that you are ! real strong Americans will take care of the economy ! the problem with the left is that yall believe that everyone is a weakling and a coward unable to handle crisis like yourselves .go slither into your safe space under a rock like the gutless treasonous snakes you are !we will handle the scary things for you !

My issue of TIME (FEB 17, 2020) reported in an article, The Economic Threat, by Ian Bremmer a warning which it seems ought to have been considered by the White House (unless they were cautioned not to have MSM in their possession 'cause it is all fake and hates trump).

Trump has used EO's and shut down the government when he didn't get his way, why didn't he have the insight to shut down the NYSE and other Markets, when this warning became a watch over a week ago. Too many people have lost necessary dollars in the nest eggs, and now that Treasury Bonds have become nearly worthless, how many foreign nations will decide this safe harbor for their money is no longer safe.
Shutting down the markets for that long is not feasible. At least at this point. A sustained downturn could change a lot of things. Reduced social security and pensions. Perhaps medical care rationed a bit. Areas at benefit from retirees not so beneficial. And a repeat and rinse cycle until it hits bottom. To diverse millennials the hated older mostly white retirees will die off faster if this pattern continues. And you Progs. Come on. Look at the cities. You rob Peter to pay Paul for everything. The older infrastructure keeps attracting tenants to the downtown cores. But if it gets to unsafe, they will be leaving.
its not going to come to that ! if it does the whole world we be in turmoil ! isnt it ironic that we fight among ourselves accusing others with differing political or religious beliefs blaming each other for things that have gone wrong and accusing each other of bringing about hardships on everyone else and then out of nowhere a virus [mother nature] comes around and slaps us in the face and shows us who's really the boss ! and how helpless we really are !

the economy isnt crashing idiot ! its a downturn in the markets because of something no one on Earth could prevent ! are you going to give Trump credit when the economy rebounds in the spring ?? i think not ! go volunteer at an abortion clinic or burn some flags like the good democratic anti American killer of the unborn that you are ! real strong Americans will take care of the economy ! the problem with the left is that yall believe that everyone is a weakling and a coward unable to handle crisis like yourselves .go slither into your safe space under a rock like the gutless treasonous snakes you are !we will handle the scary things for you !

My issue of TIME (FEB 17, 2020) reported in an article, The Economic Threat, by Ian Bremmer a warning which it seems ought to have been considered by the White House (unless they were cautioned not to have MSM in their possession 'cause it is all fake and hates trump).

Trump has used EO's and shut down the government when he didn't get his way, why didn't he have the insight to shut down the NYSE and other Markets, when this warning became a watch over a week ago. Too many people have lost necessary dollars in the nest eggs, and now that Treasury Bonds have become nearly worthless, how many foreign nations will decide this safe harbor for their money is no longer safe.
Because you would use it to call him a tyrant. You snowflakes need to get a serious grip on reality.

I wonder how much the average couple with moderate to sizable stakes in their 401K's are feeling about the Trump economy now after the promises of Blue Skies forever for the last few years. A recession of the magnitude this brewing economy promises in the macro could be on the scale of the last one or even worse perhaps.
no controll over the virus and the oil war between the Russians and Saudi's ! just be thank full that we are energy independent and that a democrat piece of dung wasnt in power to stop our production of energy ! but the left is to stupid to realize that ! its all about feelings and emotion from the feminine left ! so my advice to the left wing weaklings is this ..... shut up and get out of the way and let real strong patriotic Americans handle whats going on ! go hide in your safe spaces like the weaklings you are !
That rant has not a fucking thing to do with the OP or my post, ass wipe. You might consider either further education or therapy to help your sorry ass!

If Trump had shut down the NYSE, it would have panicked traders all around the world even more.

I wonder how much the average couple with moderate to sizable stakes in their 401K's are feeling about the Trump economy now after the promises of Blue Skies forever for the last few years. A recession of the magnitude this brewing economy promises in the macro could be on the scale of the last one or even worse perhaps.
no controll over the virus and the oil war between the Russians and Saudi's ! just be thank full that we are energy independent and that a democrat piece of dung wasnt in power to stop our production of energy ! but the left is to stupid to realize that ! its all about feelings and emotion from the feminine left ! so my advice to the left wing weaklings is this ..... shut up and get out of the way and let real strong patriotic Americans handle whats going on ! go hide in your safe spaces like the weaklings you are !
That rant has not a fucking thing to do with the OP or my post, ass wipe. You might consider either further education or therapy to help your sorry ass!
it has everything to do with your post woman ! you imply that trump is responsible for the markets in turn that would make him responsible for the virus ! in other words he is responsible for a virus that no country on earth has yet to contain ! you are an idiot and a weakling ! go hide ! go to your safe space and shiver in fear and hate ! strong real men and women will tell you when its safe to slither out of your hole .

Does this mean that Obama's economy is crashing? Because last month the lying sonofabitch was trying to take credit for the booming economy.

Things are moving way too fast. And the Fed has nothing left in their gun but blanks.

We need voices of reason out there calming the markets. And Trump is the LAST person who should be opening his mouth or tweeting right now.

Time, producer of fake news, the joy of low intellect readers.

Anyone who's stupid enough to trust their future to a 401k gets what they deserve.
Anyone who believes that the markets are responding the way they are because Trump is in the White House also gets what they deserve.

Jo
Anyone who's stupid enough to trust their future to a 401k gets what they deserve.
Well millions of folks since Reagan's 1981 IRS have been using that little passage in the Tax Code to save for their future and even Trump has touted how FUCKING GREAT everyone's 401K was growing fatter because to the fantastic Orange One's booming economy. You're not castigating Trump & his words directly from the mouth of the Liar-in-Chief, are you? OH MY!
Anyone who believes that the markets are responding the way they are because Trump is in the White House also gets what they deserve.
Well Trump wants everyone to believe everything he says! He's taken full responsibility for the rise in the DOW but watch how he shifts the blame tomorrow to one of his adversaries tomorrow. If your dumb ass hasn't noticed his proclivity to shift blame to others for negative events or unrelated events rather than take responsibility, I'd be interested to see if you're capable of finding your ass with either hand!

Last edited:

If Trump had shut down the NYSE, it would have panicked traders all around the world even more.

Bullshit. You can't predict what didn't happen, you are simply simple, and in that I mean you are defending trump and his inability to respond to that 3 AM Call.

Investors are in full panic now, watch how those who have liquid assets make a profit out of this free fall. I know I will, once the chaos stops, and that will require trump to shut the F up and stop the WH from giving the public mixed messages.

Last edited:

Shutting down the markets for that long is not feasible. At least at this point. A sustained downturn could change a lot of things. Reduced social security and pensions. Perhaps medical care rationed a bit. Areas at benefit from retirees not so beneficial. And a repeat and rinse cycle until it hits bottom. To diverse millennials the hated older mostly white retirees will die off faster if this pattern continues. And you Progs. Come on. Look at the cities. You rob Peter to pay Paul for everything. The older infrastructure keeps attracting tenants to the downtown cores. But if it gets to unsafe, they will be leaving.

Today trump used the virus for another political move, he promises to cut payroll taxes, which will bring more short falls to Medicare and Social Security, a sure way to argue they must be privatized; yet the dimes saved by the voters will one day come back to bite them.

Bullshit. You can't predict what didn't happen, you are simply simple, and in that I mean you are defending trump and his inability to respond to that 3 AM Call.

Investors are in full panic now, watch how those who have liquid assets make a profit out of this free fall. I know I will, once the chaos stops, and that will require trump to shut the F up and stop the WH from giving the public mixed messages.
the fundamentals are strong Cock Catcher .... and once again leftist like you shall eat your words !

Today trump used the virus for another political move, he promises to cut payroll taxes, which will bring more short falls to Medicare and Social Security, a sure way to argue they must be privatized; yet the dimes saved by the voters will one day come back to bite them.
not if more people are working and paying taxes ! the federal gov has taken in record breaking revenues under this economy and thats not counting the tariffs weve levied on countries not practicing fair trade !

Last edited:
Normal people are praying for a V shaped recovery. Idiots are using this collapse to score political politics. If the market does come back you’ll hear crickets from all these liberals blaming it on Trump. Trump should have never hitched this wagon to price of the stock market. That was dumb. He’s had something with it when the market was running, but not that much, the president doesn’t control the stock market. What’s happening now has nothing to do with Trump, but he’ll get blamed for it, which is fair game for idiots. Idiots on both sides here. Idiots think he’s waving a magic wand and bringing us to new highs, and of course idiots blaming him for what has happened recently

it will bounce back and all of you left wing idiots will eat shit once again !
It will certainly bounce back sooner or later. The sooner, the better. Otherwise, we are looking at an ugly recession.

Trillions and trillions and trillions of dollars have been lost.

Forum List

Back