Flight 93 Never Crashed In The Empty Field Outside Shanksville

Terral

Terral Corp CEO
Mar 4, 2009
Greetings to All:

Flight 93 never crashed in the empty field outside Shanksville, Pennsylvania on 9/11 or any other day. You are bearing witness to one of the greatest hoaxes ever perpetuated on the masses in United States history. Try to find just one picture of Flight 93 crashed anywhere to realize NONE even exist. We begin by putting "Flight 93" into your http://www.altavista.com search engine to find this at Wikipedia.org:

Wikipedia.org Website:

93crash2.jpg

Everyone here can look up all the “Flight 93” pictures you want and find many pictures of the empty hole in the ground. Even the tiny little 20-foot diameter hole shows grass growing on all the slopes.

P200057_1a.jpg

Take a good long hard look into the empty hole and tell me if you see a crashed 100-Ton Jetliner. There is not even any Jetliner debris in the area and no place for any 100-Ton Jetliner to be hiding. This site is excellent for finding ‘the truth’ on this Flight 93 HOAX:

LetsRoll.org

Notice the vegetation and grass which has overgrown the crash imprint already! This is what most might assume are the wingtips and the tail fin imprinted onto the ground. Yet they are completely over-grown with grass! And grass and vegetation is also seen growing on the sides of the burning pit walls! This must be some kind of new Sunni Muslim Prairie Grass, which is able to grow back in minutes! This shows that a large portion of the imprint of what we were told was Flight 93, was made long before 911! And that the owner of this property is a key witness, and a probable player into what really happened on 911! This crash site was pre-made, and shows no wreckage, nor burning jet fuel. Two staples of every airplane crash before 911! The owner of this property is one of the players in 911!

There you can see the grass growing down into the little hole in this video where someone has dumped a load of garbage to set a small fire. Below that movie you see this picture with my notes:

crater-stahl.jpg

The photographer appears to be crouching down in the hole, but our eye level is still on the same plane as the hood on that fire truck. Some people actually believe this little hole is 35 feet deep :0), when you can see the hole cannot possibly be more than just four feet deep. Any engines or black boxes the government claims were found here would be planted 'after' this grass was later removed. This link and Fox News Report tell the story.

What Really Happened:
Flight 93:

Proof of 9/11 Lies by the US Government and Media

An article detailing Flight 93's last minutes was briefly available at dailynews.yahoo.com on 9/11/2001. It [does] not fit the official story of the last moments of Flight 93 and rapidly disappeared from news websites, but it can still be found at the web archive: It was reported that a missile was heard before the crash: Debris fell from Flight 93 nearly six miles from the crash scene . . . human remains were found miles from the crash scene . . . light debris was found eight miles from the crash scene . . . and the following footage proves Flight 93 did not crash in a single piece but came apart in midair and scattered over a wide area . . .

Must see rare footage = <...NBC News Report.

The military refused to rule out a shoot down on September 15, 2001... ...and the Washington Envoy to Canada says Bush ordered a shoot down . . . What else is the government concealing about 9/11?

Go to the What Really Happened Website and verify all the evidence for yourself against the documented pictures here to realize MANY people have been DUPED by Senor Bushie from the very beginning.

17-93.jpg

02766a20.jpg

The grassy depression can be seen in the 1994 U.S. Geological Survey photograph here to prove the Bush Administration has been lying from the very beginning. What we need is some hard evidence for WHY some Americans continue to believe Flight 93 crashed into this empty field outside Shanksville, Pennsylvania, besides “Because Senor Bushie told me so . . .”.

GL,

Terral

• Banned
Hi Dill:

Thank you for taking the time to express your ‘####’ on the Flight 93 911Truth Discussion Thread.

Terral never takes shit. Have you ever seen a picture of his shit ? There ya go.

Lord-Have-Mercy! Do you kiss your mommy with that mouth? Does this means that Dilloduck has a case for Flight 93 crashing in this empty Shanksville field or not? :0) We are talking about a 100-ton Jetliner like this. Right (schematic diagram)?

ThisIsVeryBig.jpg

And Senor Bush says that Flight 93 did one of these numbers. Right?

757-crater-scale.jpg

Okay, go back up to the Official Government Evidence in the first picture of the Opening Post (here) and tell us where the 100-ton Jetliner went? :0) I do believe we are looking at Dill’s ‘####’ in Post #2 of this debate.

GL,

Terral

Hi Dill:

Thank you for taking the time to express your ‘####’ on the Flight 93 911Truth Discussion Thread.

Terral never takes shit. Have you ever seen a picture of his shit ? There ya go.

Lord-Have-Mercy! Do you kiss your mommy with that mouth? Does this means that Dilloduck has a case for Flight 93 crashing in this empty Shanksville field or not? :0) We are talking about a 100-ton Jetliner like this. Right (schematic diagram)?

ThisIsVeryBig.jpg

And Senor Bush says that Flight 93 did one of these numbers. Right?

757-crater-scale.jpg

Okay, go back up to the Official Government Evidence in the first picture of the Opening Post (here) and tell us where the 100-ton Jetliner went? :0) I do believe we are looking at Dill’s ‘####’ in Post #2 of this debate.

GL,

Terral

If it is not there as you claim--where is it and where are al lthe people who were on board ? Do you have a picture of them somewhere else since you like pictures as "proof" ?

• Banned
Hi Dill:

If it is not there as you claim--where is it and where are al lthe people who were on board ? Do you have a picture of them somewhere else since you like pictures as "proof" ?

Please check the OP thesis statement again, saying,

&#8220;Flight 93 NEVER Crashed In The EMPTY FIELD Outside Shanksville.&#8221;

Hopefully the &#8216;bold&#8217; letters and &#8216;CAPS&#8217; help you better visualize the hypothesis I am proving in this debate. My job is to continue showing pictures of &#8216;the empty hole&#8217; like this one . . .

f93_crater.jpg

. . . and this one = (close up) . . .

Every picture we have for this Flight 93 case shows the same empty hole, so if Dill wants to try and prove something else, this is your golden opportunity to haul out all of your pictures of Flight 93 crashed in this empty Shanksville field.

Boeing757-200.jpg

This is the size of a real 100-ton Jetliner above the 20-feet diameter little hole. Okay, so please explain for the benefit of everyone here how you can even begin to fit a real 100-ton Jetliner into the itsy bitsy little hole? :0)

Good Luck,

Terral

Last edited:
  • Banned
Hi Del:

so where's the people?

The people are all standing around the empty hole!

17-93.jpg

Let’s revisit the very first picture in the Opening Post, so you can take a good look around from directly above the empty hole:

93crash2.jpg

Okay. I am looking at our empty hole that was taken around high noon, which we know by the size of the shadow at the feet of the guy walking to our left. We can see that he is wearing light-colored pants and a dark shirt, but where is the 100-ton Jetliner crashed? :0) The hole even has grass growing on all the inclines, as the U.S. Geological Survey Picture (here) shows this depression in the ground preexists the 9/11 since at least 4/20/1994.

The point is that Senor Bush and the entire Bushie Administration have been LYING from the very beginning ‘and’ many people have been DUPED into believing the Official Cover Story LIES, because perhaps you have not taken sufficient time to actually review all the evidence. Having debated these 911Truth Topics all over the internet for years, I can assure everyone here that nobody has ever produced a single picture of Flight 93 crashed ANYWHERE, because no such pictures even exist. Period. If anyone would like to prove this statement WRONG (good luck), then by all means show us ‘your’ pictures of Flight 93 crashed in this empty field. THEN when we have some consensus, that the Official Cover Story is indeed A BOGUS LIE, perhaps we will be ready to explore the 911Truth on what really happened to Flight 93 on 9/11 ‘and’ from that information determine the whereabouts of ‘those’ people. :0)

GL,

Terral

Another dunb shit. It is real simple. Flight 93 existed. Since you claim it never crashed or was , I assume, shot down, WHERE IS IT? Where are the people from the flight? You can not have a theory that it just vanished. Well actually you have no theory at all, you just claim it did not crash. Leaving us with the simple question WHERE DID IT GO?

I guess you and EOTS and 9/11 idiot should get together, cause now you have 2 airplanes that just vanished never to be seen again, the aircraft and creww and passengers just poof gone.

You want to claim the aircraft did not crash? Then provide a theory on where it went. Pretty simple concept.

Ohh and while your at it explain why it disappeared from radar and the phone call from the plane went dead at the time it did not crash? And explain how they have the black boxes from the air craft?

• Banned
Hi Retired:

Another dumb shit.

Yes, we agree; but I will try not to hold that against you. :0)

It is real simple. Flight 93 existed.

The fact that Flight 93 existed placed that crashed 100-ton Jetliner nowhere near this empty Shanksville field. I was kind of hoping that you brought some of those pictures of a crashed Flight 93. :0)

Since you claim it never crashed or was, I assume, shot down, WHERE IS IT?

Again, the OP hypothesis and Topic Title say, “Flight 93 Never Crashed In The Empty Field Outside Shanksville”. My job is to continue showing picture after picture after picture of the empty hole in the empty Shanksville field. If you are here to offer a rebuttal or counterproposal to my OP hypothesis, then show us at least one picture of Flight 93 crashed in this empty field. GL.

Where are the people from the flight?

What flight? :0) We are looking at an empty hole inside a very much EMPTY FIELD where Senor Bush and Karl Rove and Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld say a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed. You are asking me to provide evidence to support ‘their crazy story’ that has no basis in reality whatsoever. Perhaps you want to head over to Texas and ask Senor Bushie these questions . . .

You can not have a theory that it just vanished. Well actually you have no theory at all, you just claim it did not crash. Leaving us with the simple question WHERE DID IT GO?

I can have a theory saying that Santa crashed his sled and all of his reindeer in that empty hole, but at some point you might want to see my pictures. Right? :0) Our problem is that the 20-feet diameter hole IS EMPTY . . . which means a real 100-ton Jetliner DID NOT crash here . . .

I guess you and EOTS and 9/11 idiot should get together, cause now you have 2 airplanes that just vanished never to be seen again, the aircraft and creww and passengers just poof gone.

If you say so. How many ways to you really want to interpret the evidence in and around this EMPTY HOLE?

93crash2.jpg

My explanation says Flight 93 never crashed here, so obviously there are no passengers and no 6-ton Rolls-Royce Engines and no 60-tons of high grade Titanium Frame, or anything else related to a ‘real’ Jetliner crash of this magnitude. If you really think a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed here, then simply show us your pictures ‘and’ one reason why ‘you’ believe that way. GL . . .

You want to claim the aircraft did not crash? Then provide a theory on where it went. Pretty simple concept.

No. I am presenting one thesis paper and one explanation for each 911Truth case at a time ‘and’ when we obtain some signs of achieving some kind of consensus, THEN we can dive into more complicated explanations about what really happened. BTW, what is your explanation on ‘where it went?’ :0)

Ohh and while your at it explain why it disappeared from radar and the phone call from the plane went dead at the time it did not crash? And explain how they have the black boxes from the air craft?

Do you see one thing in the OP of ‘this thread’ about radar readings or phone calls or black boxes? No. If you are going to successfully hijack this topic to SomeWhereElseVille, then at least come out here with something in your hands (not empty handed) in the form of ‘evidence.’ Otherwise, all of those assertions about “dumb ###” and ‘9/11 idiots’ fall directly back upon you. :0)

GL in the debates,

Terral

Last edited:
Wrong. The following links shows workers digging out airplane parts and personal effects from the "empty hole":
Flight 93 Photos
These pics were released during the Moussaoui trial in 2006. But you probably think that was a hoax too.

I welcome you to the board Terral but judging from this thread it doesn't look like you're gonna' to contribute much.

Wrong. The following links shows workers digging out airplane parts and personal effects from the "empty hole":
Flight 93 Photos
These pics were released during the Moussaoui trial in 2006. But you probably think that was a hoax too.

I welcome you to the board Terral but judging from this thread it doesn't look like you're gonna' to contribute much.

Come on, MS. Don't confuse the guy with facts. He was doing so well before you came in here with facts.

Hi Retired:

Another dumb shit.

Yes, we agree; but I will try not to hold that against you. :0)

yep we all 3 here agree here that Retired IS a dumbshit,but like you said,cant hold that against him.
It is real simple. Flight 93 existed.

The fact that Flight 93 existed placed that crashed 100-ton Jetliner nowhere near this empty Shanksville field. I was kind of hoping that you brought some of those pictures of a crashed Flight 93. :0)

Again, the OP hypothesis and Topic Title say, &#8220;Flight 93 Never Crashed In The Empty Field Outside Shanksville&#8221;. My job is to continue showing picture after picture after picture of the empty hole in the empty Shanksville field. If you are here to offer a rebuttal or counterproposal to my OP hypothesis, then show us at least one picture of Flight 93 crashed in this empty field. GL.

What flight? :0) We are looking at an empty hole inside a very much EMPTY FIELD where Senor Bush and Karl Rove and Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld say a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed. You are asking me to provide evidence to support &#8216;their crazy story&#8217; that has no basis in reality whatsoever. Perhaps you want to head over to Texas and ask Senor Bushie these questions . . .

I can have a theory saying that Santa crashed his sled and all of his reindeer in that empty hole, but at some point you might want to see my pictures. Right? :0) Our problem is that the 20-feet diameter hole IS EMPTY . . . which means a real 100-ton Jetliner DID NOT crash here . . .

If you say so. How many ways to you really want to interpret the evidence in and around this EMPTY HOLE?

93crash2.jpg

My explanation says Flight 93 never crashed here, so obviously there are no passengers and no 6-ton Rolls-Royce Engines and no 60-tons of high grade Titanium Frame, or anything else related to a &#8216;real&#8217; Jetliner crash of this magnitude. If you really think a real 100-ton Jetliner crashed here, then simply show us your pictures &#8216;and&#8217; one reason why &#8216;you&#8217; believe that way. GL . . .

No. I am presenting one thesis paper and one explanation for each 911Truth case at a time &#8216;and&#8217; when we obtain some signs of achieving some kind of consensus, THEN we can dive into more complicated explanations about what really happened. BTW, what is your explanation on &#8216;where it went?&#8217; :0)

Do you see one thing in the OP of &#8216;this thread&#8217; about radar readings or phone calls or black boxes? No. If you are going to successfully hijack this topic to SomeWhereElseVille, then at least come out here with something in your hands (not empty handed) in the form of &#8216;evidence.&#8217; Otherwise, all of those assertions about &#8220;dumb ###&#8221; and &#8216;9/11 idiots&#8217; fall directly back upon you. :0)

GL in the debates,

Terral

great job.:clap2:you took the retired 9/11 apologist to school on that one as he always gets taken to school here all the time.well done.:clap2: oh and retired,yeah thats something we can all agree with here is that your a dumbshit but like he said,we wont hold that against you.

Last edited:
so where's the people?

Uh thats the whole point of what he is talking about.They say thats where the plane went down,but where the hell is the wreckage,where the hell is the people,the luggage,ect? all we see is some strange hole that looks dug up.That photo proves that the airliner NEVER crashed there like the government claims it did.

Last edited:
Hi Mad:

You are only short about 100-tons! Please forgive, but how did your &#8216;planted&#8217; engine parts find their way &#8216;under&#8217; the grass growing on all the inclines of the empty hole? :0)

P200057_1a.jpg

crater-stahl.jpg

I suppose your 100-ton Jetliner vaporized into thin air &#8216;and&#8217; a few pounds of parts rematerialized under the unbroken ground and under the grass, so Senor Bushie&#8217;s boys could come along and dig them up! How nice! Okay, so where did the &#8216;two&#8217; Rolls-Royce engines go that weigh in at 6 tons each?

PW2000.jpg

The picture of a real Rolls-Royce Engine at a 'real' Jetliner crash looks more like this:

4.jpg

Where did 60 tons of Aluminum/Titanium Frame go that is obviously nowhere in any of these pictures of the empty hole? This Boeing 757-200 Jetliner has about 200 seats and indestructible landing gear and a massive tail section that stands almost 50 feet above the tarmac.

boeing2.jpg

Are you really going to sit there and pretend with me and everyone here that your little pile of junk, that can fill the bed of one pickup truck, represents the wreckage from a real 100-ton Jetliner crash? Let me help these readers draw a few comparisons to a real Jetliner crash:

image54.jpg

This is a picture of one engine from ValuJet Flight 592 (link) from May 11, 1996 like these:

image95.jpg

image90.jpg

image37.jpg

You are looking at aircraft hangers filled with debris from ValuJet Fligt 592 that was a McDonnell Douglas DC-9-32 (Wiki) weighing in at about 100,000 pounds (specs), which is about half the size of Flight 93 weighing in at around 200,000 pounds (specs). So where is all of your missing Jetliner debris? What we really need here is some expert testimony from a military maintenance expert offering good information and some good advice:

Colonel George Nelson

United Airlines Flight 93

This flight was reported by the federal government to be a Boeing 757 aircraft, registration number N591UA, carrying 45 persons, including four Arab hijackers who had taken control of the aircraft, crashing the plane in a Pennsylvania farm field.

Aerial photos of the alleged crash site were made available to the general public. They show a significant hole in the ground, but private investigators were not allowed to come anywhere near the crash site. If an aircraft crash caused the hole in the ground, there would have literally hundreds of serially-controlled time-change parts within the hole that would have proved beyond any shadow of doubt the precise tail-number or identity of the aircraft. However, the government has not produced any hard evidence that would prove beyond a doubt that the specifically alleged aircraft crashed at that site. On the contrary, it has been reported that the aircraft, registry number N591UA, is still in operation."

GL,

Terral

Last edited:
Greetings to All:

Flight 93 never crashed in the empty field outside Shanksville, Pennsylvania on 9/11 or any other day. You are bearing witness to one of the greatest hoaxes ever perpetuated on the masses in United States history. Try to find just one picture of Flight 93 crashed anywhere to realize NONE even exist.

GL,

Terral

HOLY CRAP! You're right! :eek:

Thanks, Terral, for enlightening me.

I'm going to call 911 to get the police to meet me at the cinema where I saw "United 93" so I can get a refund. I've been duped!

Flight 93 never crashed in the empty field outside Shanksville, Pennsylvania on 9/11 or any other day. You are bearing witness to one of the greatest hoaxes ever perpetuated on the masses in United States history. Try to find just one picture of Flight 93 crashed anywhere to realize NONE even exist.
P200057_1a.jpg

It's sort of like when you take a huge shit, but then you stand up and don't see a shit in the bowl, and you wipe and there is no shit on the paper.

When that happens, did you actually shit?

It's like a conspiracy between your anus and the toilet bowl!

riddle me this? what became of the people who were aboard this plane? did they all relocate to france...did the big bad cheny have them all killed and buried? and no one has told? just tell me what happen to the passengers?

riddle me this? what became of the people who were aboard this plane? did they all relocate to france...did the big bad cheny have them all killed and buried? and no one has told? just tell me what happen to the passengers?

They never existed in the first place. :eusa_liar:

Forum List

Back