Flexible dental partial

normally by the time you need implants you need bone grafts....a friend is doing implants and having a hell of a time but that is due to a car wreck when she was young...implants...20 k or more...flex partials....under a grand

Considering doing this..any one experienced with this?
I have a flexible dental partial. It is good and bad. When it loosens, it has to be bent to fit every so often by placing it in hot water (I never did), and if you lose a tooth that depends on it for a brace on the other side of your mouth, it cannot be fixed to Work without that tooth. I am facing that now and may need a tooth plant-ugh.
But you pop it out at night, fits easily in the morning, and works.

Considering doing this..any one experienced with this?
I've got a Bible with a Law of Moses, and I could probably find a sledgehammer or a jawbone of an ass somewhere.
The remaining teeth and their roots have to be strong enough to support it-
Moses says tooth for a tooth.
Don't do it!!!...Trust me get implants
THere's a CIA. We don't want government implants.
Exactly. If you have broken teeth the good ones left are probably shit anyway
So the dennists just pull them in a sort of judicial amputation.
You have to have good beds (bone structure) for implants- if you've had a dennal problem and suffer from loss of teeth, the likelihood of a strong, or enough bed (remaining bone structure) is low- been here, done this-
Like you've got to be a really hot chick, and you can't be a lesbian or some drag of a gal who just totally sucks pussy because the dennist will pull all your teeth if you don't put out.
How many teeth are you talking about. Are they demolished crowns on molars. Are any supporting teeth crowned or root canal?
normally by the time you need implants you need bone grafts....a friend is doing implants and having a hell of a time but that is due to a car wreck when she was young...implants...20 k or more...flex partials....under a grand
Who arranged the accident, and who paid out on the insurance claim? The medical insurance that covers dennal or the life insurance with double indemnity for accidennal death?

And that's enough for an INVESTIGATION, a total punishment of all any and all actual dentists involved, and the eradication of their practices from off the face of the planet Earth.

Forum List

Back