Flexibility Through Lower Expenses Health Care (FLEX) Act

washington examiner a few months behind and I know someone that's already been screwed with a fucked up short term plan.

It's very important to buy insurance only from government-approved corporate vendors. debbiedowner can provided contact info. Sales agents are standing by. Don't delay.[/QUO

I used to think you were a little smarter than the rest but without state regulation you would all be screwed.

Trumpy will fix the problem as usual. But by all means, he has to keep Democrats away from healthcare, especially after the total failure Obamacare was. Obama's solution tripled the cost of healthcare, allowing hospitals, drug companies and insurance companies to rob Americans blind. Obamacare also incubated the opioid crisis.

It's very important to buy insurance only from government-approved corporate vendors. debbiedowner can provided contact info. Sales agents are standing by. Don't delay.

I used to think you were a little smarter than the rest but without state regulation you would all be screwed.

Indeed. Without the government telling us what insurance to buy, what food to eat, how to live... we'd no doubt just wallow in our own feces until we starved to death.

Trumpy will fix the problem as usual. But by all means, he has to keep Democrats away from healthcare, especially after the total failure Obamacare was.

Now if we could just figure out how to keep Republicans away from it as well, we'd be good.

Forum List

Back