Fleeing Democrat Run cities

Let's say for the sake of argument that you are right. Isn't that what Democrats do to Republicans all the time? Republicans are fighting a war against blacks, the poor, women, minorities, voters, immigrants, seniors, and are pretty much all racists, bigots, misogynists, and every other ist in the book?
The Republican party is fighting a war against blacks, the poor, women, minorities, voters, immigrants, and seniors. And racists, bigots, misogynists, and every other ist in the book control the party right now.

If I am not mistaken, this is not the first time that Americans have fled crime-filled cities.

I believe that starting in the 1960s, many people in various cities (such as Baltimore) started moving to the suburbs because of the growing crime in those once peaceful cities.
No it wasn't about crime. Stop pretending whites don't commit crime.

Since you are making this sound complex, name a major city where there is a Republican Mayor.

I think the largest city is Jacksonville Florida, but that city is one of the smaller ones.
The mayor is one member of city council. Most city councils are bi partisan. On top of that, republicans run for those offices and lose. If what they present is so much better, they'd win.

It would be complicated to you.

Normal people with an above room temperature IQ know Democrat policies just create shitholes that must be abandoned at some point.
Incorrect. Whole states have been fucked up by republican governors.

Another disingenuous right wing thread.
Knock it off with yer silly bumper sticker posts.
Make the case against something you don't believe or trust.
At least make an attempt to act like an adult.You post like a
teenager who is coping with acne and not making the basketball
squad.

Incorrect. Whole states have been fucked up by republican governors.
yer not lucid.Blue states are disasters.From rampant levels of Violence
to higher cost of living and homelessness.
Sane americans are fleeing in droves States run into the ground { On Purpose }
by left-leaning radical Blus state Governors,Mayors and City Council.

Knock it off with yer silly bumper sticker posts.
Make the case against something you don't believe or trust.
At least make an attempt to act like an adult.You post like a
teenager who is coping with acne and not making the basketball
squad.
I will do what I want as long as it is withing the rules. Cities are affected by state and federal policy. Flint Michigan got it's water supply fucked up by a decision made by a republican government. I live in Kansas and our whole state got fucked up by a republican governor and a republican legislature. So like I said:

This is a disingenuous right wing bs thread.

yer not lucid.Blue states are disasters.From rampant levels of Violence
to higher cost of living and homelessness.
Sane americans are fleeing in droves States run into the ground { On Purpose }
by left-leaning radical Blus state Governors,Mayors and City Council.
Incorrect. Red states are just as bad or worse.

Marxist BLM baboonism does best in the north. No surprise. The syllabus has to include Storch R., Red Chicago: American Communism at its Grassroots, 1928-35.

If I am not mistaken, this is not the first time that Americans have fled crime-filled cities.

I believe that starting in the 1960s, many people in various cities (such as Baltimore) started moving to the suburbs because of the growing crime in those once peaceful cities.
People left the cities in the '60s because they wanted a little breathing room, instead of rows and rows of houses with 50 ft of street frontage.

I will do what I want as long as it is withing the rules. Cities are affected by state and federal policy. Flint Michigan got it's water supply fucked up by a decision made by a republican government. I live in Kansas and our whole state got fucked up by a republican governor and a republican legislature. So like I said:

This is a disingenuous right wing bs thread.
Then move to the south side of Chicago, you sanctimonious twat.

It would be complicated to you.

Normal people with an above room temperature IQ know Democrat policies just create shitholes that must be abandoned at some point.
But that's also an axiomatic of capitalism: abandonment, as the City rots from the inside toward the periphery.

Blacks at one time were almost all Republican voters. If you look at Blacks who served in Congress, they were all Republicans until 1935. So from the year 1832 to 1935, all Black Congressmen were Republicans. The reason is obvious, the GOP freed the slaves.

Then the democrats gave us Jim Crow in the South, as the migration of blacks headed north into major cities that later became dominated by the DNC and slowly turned their vote towards Democrats.

Interestingly, Thomas Jefferson had a dim view of major cities due to the corruption in them, but also because a major plague was ravaging major cities during his time as well, which took the life of his wife. And looking at how Covid ravaged New York city, the worst carnage in the US, it's hard to argue against him. But Jefferson was also very concerned about the corruption within major cities.

“The mobs of great cities,” he wrote, “add just so much to the support of pure government, as sores do to the strength of the human body. It is the manners and spirit of a people which preserve a republic in vigor. A degeneracy in these is a canker which soon eats to the heart of its laws and constitution.” Those are tough words that are not acceptable today, but no doubt widely felt.

He called big cities “pestilential to the morals, the health, and the liberties of man…. When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, we shall become as corrupt as in Europe.” Governing Magazine ran a nice summary earlier this year with more on Jefferson’s views on cities.

Jefferson’s views about cities were not embraced by the nation for 230 years, but that may be changing. Most of his other views were held sacred, but that, tragically, is also changing. Time will soon tell which ones prevail.

Plus Thomas Jefferson { a Liberal when being Liberal was not a bad thing }
was forward thinking when he had this opinion about the Press "
" Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper.Truth
itself becomes suspicious by being put into that Polluted vehicle. "
-- to John Norville { June 11,1807 }
"
The man who never looks into a newspaper is better informed
than he who reads them : in as much he who knows nothing is nearer
to truth than he whose mind if filled with faleshood and errors. "
-- To Thom.Seymour ,and other citizens of Hartford { Feb. 11 1807 }

But that's also an axiomatic of capitalism: abandonment, as the City rots from the inside toward the periphery.
No need to make insufficient Truth.Just Be 4 Real.
The cities that are rotting are not Run by any other than Leftist Mayors,city council
and Governors.That's just a Fact ... Jack.
No need to be nimble bout it.

No it wasn't about crime. Stop pretending whites don't commit crime.
Jumbled mass of putrid bumper sticker blather.
Just Talk outrageously to get noticed and make ridiculously
false comments.
Blacks commit over 50 % of Homicides in the U.S. And that's every year.
According to FBI Crime Reports.
Plus Cops kill more whites than blacks when a gun is used.
I don;t expect any person being brought up with Public Education
to know the Truth.In fact,it's highly improbable.
This movement started in the Radical 6o's.Along with L.B.J.'s
Great Society.

Must be why everyone is sprinting to Republican controlled States.
Now whoa thar Mister.Keep, in mind how a supposed serious
Black House Democrat { Rep. Hank Johnson of Georgia } seriously
wondered if ' adding a few thousand people to Guam would make the
Island ' ... " become so overpopulated that it will tip over and capsize ".

The Republican party is fighting a war against blacks, the poor, women, minorities, voters, immigrants, and seniors. And racists, bigots, misogynists, and every other ist in the book control the party right now.
Thanks for proving my point and proving the hypocrisy.

Forum List

Back