Flee the United States while you still can.

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Feb 16, 2013
In a dependant and enslaved country.
If you're a conservative and you remain in the United States, you will be dead within the next few years.

Unless you agree to be reprogrammed.

So, since there's no free nation left on earth, I am choosing to live under the dictator of my choice, which is the only freedom I have left. A third of my family's bloodline came to US by fleeing Communism. The writing's on the wall.

Make Brazil Great Again.

For those wish to stay, Enjoy the Holocaust, you'll won't just get to watch, you'll get to participate.

Brazil huh? Fala português?

Don't suppose it has anything to do with Brasil being the last nation in the Americas to ban slavery, does it?

If you're a conservative and you remain in the United States, you will be dead within the next few years.

So, since there's no free nation left on earth, I am choosing to live under the dictator of my choice, which is the only freedom I have left. A third of my family's bloodline came to US by fleeing Communism. The writing's on the wall.

Make Brazil Great Again.

For those wish to stay, Enjoy the Holocaust, you'll won't just get to watch, you'll get to participate.

Oh you're just another nut.

Huge ex patriot population in Panama and growing...the people love us down there and they have built a large amount of track homes and strip malls to entice Americans...you will think you are in Phoenix not Panama...

Make Brazil Great Again.

Don't much care if I am dead in a few years, such is life. I swore an oath which still stands. I'll die for this country I believe in. Some want to tuck tail and run to even worse countries? Go for it. Just do it, go and take your pro Brazil shit back there, we don't want to hear it. We will use the 2nd amendment for which it was intended, not as a screen name.

Make Brazil Great Again.

Don't much care if I am dead in a few years, such is life. I swore an oath which still stands. I'll die for this country I believe in. Some want to tuck tail and run to even worse countries? Go for it. Just do it, go and take your pro Brazil shit back there, we don't want to hear it. We will use the 2nd amendment for which it was intended, not as a screen name.
Don’t chose to die for your country. Thats dumb.

Make Brazil Great Again.

Adios.

Make Brazil Great Again.

...As is dying in opposition to your country. That's also quite dumb.

Make Brazil Great Again.

i worked with a guy from Brazile.....he said there is a reason he left there to come here.....you may find out why....

Make Brazil Great Again.

If you can get all the racists in your circle to go with you I will pay for your airfare.

maxresdefault.jpg

Good point.

Live for liberty. Make them kill you to take it away.

Most men are not equipped for such endeavors. Even the Wehrmacht had so much difficulty getting Germans to commit atrocities to innocent civilians they had to create the Einsatzgruppen to do the real dirty work. It was a matter of weeding out people who had nothing else to live for in conquered territory and basically couldn't refuse to commit heinous acts at the direction of the SS.

It's going to be very difficult for the globalists to accomplish what they're trying to do with modern people in any case. This shit that happened in the 1940's was during a time when people had a different mentality. Most kids in those days were regularly splattered with blood just in the process of making food during the day. Most kids now think chicken comes from a box.

New Topics

Forum List

Back