Flea Bagger Hypocrisy

Zander

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2009
Los Angeles CA
Those incoherent FLEA BAGGER slobs that are defecating in the streets, going weeks without bathing, and stinking up parks all over the country are hypocrites to boot!

2011-10-11-humor-flea.jpg

2011-10-11-humor-toon4.jpg

2011-10-11-humor-ows-1.jpg

this really sums up the entire movement.....

2011-10-11-humor-toon1.jpg

These feculent slobs need to grow up!

Last edited:
The only thing that I would be afraid of, if I was down there, would be contracting a disease. Hepatitis, impitego, scabies, ringworm, leprosy - none of those 'filth' diseases are funny.

Last edited:
The only thing that I would be afraid of if I was down there would be contracting a disease. Hepatitis, impitego, scabies, ringworm, leprosy - none of those 'filth' diseases are funny.

Fox News can't get their propganda straight. " Where are the jobs?" "Go get a job protesters".
you must watch a lot of Fox news- it's all you ever talk about. :cuckoo:

Try to stay focused here - we are discussing the flaming hypocrisy of the incoherent, brainless, dirtbags that are protesting "Corporate greed"....focus...:lol:

The only thing that I would be afraid of if I was down there would be contracting a disease. Hepatitis, impitego, scabies, ringworm, leprosy - none of those 'filth' diseases are funny.

Fox News can't get their propganda straight. " Where are the jobs?" "Go get a job protesters".

Try to stay focused here - we are discussing the flaming hypocrisy of the incoherent, brainless, dirtbags that are protesting "Corporate greed"....focus...:lol:

no. perhaps you should stay focused. you were in the midst of a meltdown because of some people who have a heartfelt belief that corporate money is screwing up this country's electoral system.

i find that odd when you were so tolerant of a bunch of old white people ranting and raving about their second amendment remedies and 'taking back their country'.

kinda funny...

and your thread shouldn't be in politics, zander. there's noting political about the rants i've seen over the past few days. there's something very romper room about them. not just from you, of course....

Last edited:

no. perhaps you should stay focused. you were in the midst of a meltdown because of some people who have a heartfelt belief that corporate money is screwing up this country's electoral system.

i find that odd when you were so tolerant of a bunch of old white people ranting and raving about their second amendment remedies and 'taking back their country'.

kinda funny...

and your thread shouldn't be in politics, zander. there's noting political about the rants i've seen over the past few days. there's something very romper room about them.

Sorry Jillian, but these clowns don't know what they are for or against- they are incoherent, babbling fools. The only thing we know for certain is that they are opposed to cleaning up after themselves. :lol:

For the record- I support the rights of Tea Party, and the Flea Party to protest and assemble. But I am opposed to doing so in a lawless and filthy way - regardless of ideology.

If you think these slobs are the leftist equivalent of the Tea Party, you're sadly mistaken.

Sorry Jillian, but these clowns don't know what they are for or against- they are incoherent, babbling fools. The only thing we know for certain is that they are opposed to cleaning up after themselves. :lol:

For the record- I support the rights of Tea Party, and the Flea Party to protest and assemble. But I am opposed to doing so in a lawless and filthy way - regardless of ideology.

If you think these slobs are the leftist equivalent of the Tea Party, you're sadly mistaken.

says who? you and the rightwingnut blogosphere? they know why they're there. they aren't "babbling" no matter how many times fauxnews and friends say they are.

i think the tea baggers are a joke. i thought their disrupttion of town halls disgusting. and people who thought their racism and rants were ok have a problem with a bunch of idealistic kids?

really...

i actually think they're real... the tea loons were bought and paid for by the koch brothers.

says who? you and the rightwingnut blogosphere? they know why they're there. they aren't "babbling" no matter how many times fauxnews and friends say they are.

i think the tea baggers are a joke. i thought their disrupttion of town halls disgusting. and people who thought their racism and rants were ok have a problem with a bunch of idealistic kids?

really...

i actually think they're real... the tea loons were bought and paid for by the koch brothers.
How many times did the "tea loons" disrupt traffic, relieve themselves in public, snarl at passers-by who were minding their own business, squat on private property for weeks on end, crap on police vehicles.........?????

really...

How many times did the "tea loons" disrupt traffic, relieve themselves in public, snarl at passers-by who were minding their own business, squat on private property for weeks on end, crap on police vehicles.........?????

Being witness in both D.C. on Capitol Hill and in Boston I can honestly answer ... never.

kinda funny...

and your thread shouldn't be in politics, zander. there's noting political about the rants i've seen over the past few days. there's something very romper room about them.

This is what we know for sure about the Protesters.

They are all young, and they want the Good Life handed to them, They think working for it is out dated. Nothing but a bunch of babies standing around saying "gimme gimme gimme"

The only thing that I would be afraid of, if I was down there, would be contracting a disease. Hepatitis, impitego, scabies, ringworm, leprosy - none of those 'filth' diseases are funny.
I could disperse the crowd in about 15 minutes.

Set up a jobs fair.

I can do better then that..... about 5 minutes.

1) fire hoses.

or

2) Set up a free iphone line.

Set up a jobs fair.

I can do better then that.....

1) fire hoses.

or

yes... only tea baggers should have freedom of speech.

nice. :thup:

Set up a jobs fair.

I can do better then that..... about 5 minutes.

1) fire hoses.

or

Throw little hotel bars of soap at them.

New Topics

Forum List

Back