Flashback: President Bush on 60 Minutes with Barbara Walters on Christmas 2001: we're not gonna invade Afghanistan before we finish the fight in Iraq

Why?

We should wipe that fucking fraud of a "royal family" out...
Because they've been a very reliable ally and KSA was not responsible for 9-11.

Only a complete moron would attack a US Ally in the ME.

Remove the Royal Family and who takes over? Instantly Jihadis have control of the wealth of KSA.

He was born and raised in Saudi Arabia.

None of those photos are from SAUDI and all of those have him MUCH OLDER than when he was disguised as a Pakistani rank and file and talking with US NSA....

Saudi Arabia was so uncooperative in US terror investigations before and after 9/11 that one New York FBI investigator slammed the kingdom as “useless and obstructionist,”

The Saudis could not even provide a birth certificate or a drivers license. He was never there.

Sorry bout that,

1. There is a pic of W, kissing on the lips an arab saudi.
2. Only a complete imbecile would do that.
3. Like a real stupid retarded child.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Followed immediately by the Obama Apology tour kissing the asses of every enemy of the US world wide for eight years.

How'd that work out for US?

Sorry bout that,

1. The stupidest ever.
2. The IQ of a hamster.
3. His laughter never hid his low IQ.
4. Road the coattails of his daddy.
5. His daddy was brighter, but, not by alot.
6. America would of been able to survive if it hadn't heard of Bush.
7. But once Bush left office a muslim went in, and Bush just laughed.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

That giant pain in your ass is really flaring today, huh?

None of those photos are from SAUDI and all of those have him MUCH OLDER than when he was disguised as a Pakistani rank and file and talking with US NSA....

Saudi Arabia was so uncooperative in US terror investigations before and after 9/11 that one New York FBI investigator slammed the kingdom as “useless and obstructionist,”

The Saudis could not even provide a birth certificate or a drivers license. He was never there.
Right, and it was really the dirty Jews who brought down the Twin Towers... .
Huge Smiley.jpg

LaDairis

Aww, still can't get over that little Jew Boy stealing your girlfriend in the 3rd grade can you?

I know "Osama" was never there.

I know they are JEWISH...

I know that Bin Salman was Jeff Epstein's #1 customer

I know the Saudi Royal family was invested in gold, the US long bond, and defense stocks on 910....

Still waiting for ONE PHOTO of "Osama" in Saudi.

We have THREE of Col Tim Osman....

See the source image

R.f4be7c8b4f8b41a7afb0de435b00e170

R.6fd59debe3acd3bc91933bb7fdb79735

The Saud are not Jewish. That's another ridiculous conspiracy theory.

Hillary's husband spent a couple of months terrorizing Yugoslavia with air attacks while the 9-11 jihadists were in flight school in freaking Florida. Who's the dumb ass again?

Hillary's husband spent a couple of months terrorizing Yugoslavia with air attacks while the 9-11 jihadists were in flight school in freaking Florida. Who's the dumb ass again?
After he turned down an offer to have Bin Laden handed over to the US.

Are you gay?
Sorry bout that,

1. Why hell no, fags will *all* burn in hell.
2. You surada, are a fag set to burn for sure.
2. (b) You can go back to your fag kingdom now.
3. Your name means *im a fag* from wherever your from, which nobody cares where.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Why hell no, fags will *all* burn in hell.
2. You surada, are a fag set to burn for sure.
2. (b) You can go back to your fag kingdom now.
3. Your name means *im a fag* from wherever your from, which nobody cares where.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You poor thing.

Forum List

Back