Flashback: President Bill Clinton Lost Nuclear Codes While in Office, 2010 Book Claims

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
both sides do it, my friends...either exonerate both Bill and Donald, or jail 'em both, but don't do one without the other.

I doubt this very much.

And if Trumpers are going to start believing everything that former high-ranking officials say, does that mean that you are all going to take John Kelly's assertions as the truth? How about John Bolton? I could go down the list of officials who said damaging things about Trump.

OR...Do you only believe that Democrats are truthful? Hmmm...

I doubt this very much.

And if Trumpers are going to start believing everything that former high-ranking officials say, does that mean that you are all going to take John Kelly's assertions as the truth? How about John Bolton? I could go down the list of officials who said damaging things about Trump.

Funny how the left sop up stories just like this about Trump like a sponge. They'll believe absolutely anything from absolutely anyone as long as it is anti-Trump.

Bill also sold Crypto Satellite secrets and detailed information of the GE W-88 nuclear warhead to the Red Chinese and nothing was done about it, It allowed the Chinese to construct smaller warheads and target our cities.

I doubt this very much.

Yet you believe every single negative thing by every single high ranking member of Trumps cabinet if they had something negative to say about Trump. But if they have something negative to say about a democrap president. oh now we should not believe everything we hear from former high ranking officials.

Fuck off you imbecile.

Forum List

Back