Flashback: NY Times: Hillary Clinton Approved Russian Uranium Deal After $2 Million Donation to Clinton Foundation

It was a good piece of propaganda from the Rabid Right Wordsmiths. Well good enough to keep the Rubes onboard.
Oh, right. I forgot about the 2 million dollar "donation" from Putin to the Clinton Foundation
because Vlad is such a nice guy and so charitable. :rolleyes:

I had no idea that Putin and the Clintons were so friendly with each other. As I recall Bill Clinton suddenly
started getting big seven figure speech invitations from Russian banks and such.

It's so nice when friends help friends.

And the State Department was but one of SEVERAL agencies that had to sign off on this deal...which ultimately had to be approved (or denied) by the president
Shows the utter destruction of our Government and how thorough The Corruption has rotted away at the foundations of American Self Government.
Leftist seek to promote such decay while Conservatives wish to halt it and reverse it.
Leftist want to usurp the rights of the individual to self govern and put Americans under the yoke of Globalist Bureacrats aka Global Government.

Last edited:
Oh, right. I forgot about the 2 million dollar "donation" from Putin to the Clinton Foundation
because Vlad is such a nice guy and so charitable. :rolleyes:

I had no idea that Putin and the Clintons were so friendly with each other. As I recall Bill Clinton suddenly
started getting big seven figure speech invitations from Russian banks and such.

It's so nice when friends help friends.

Did Putibear have to bribe all the other US officials who had to sign off on the transaction as well?

Former President Bill Clinton has made the most of any modern president on the speaking circuit. He gives dozens of speeches a year and each brings in between $250,000 and $500,000 per engagement, according to published reports. He also earned $750,000 for a single speech in Hong Kong in 2011.

Did Putibear have to bribe all the other US officials who had to sign off on the transaction as well?
Let's investigate and find out.
Former President Bill Clinton has made the most of any modern president on the speaking circuit. He gives dozens of speeches a year and each brings in between $250,000 and $500,000 per engagement, according to published reports. He also earned $750,000 for a single speech in Hong Kong in 2011.

I'm more interested in how many high fee speeches in Russia for plutocrats did Bill Clinton suddenly
rake in when Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was selling off US uranium shares to Russia.

It's good to be the queen.

There was nothing routine about it. And Obama had his people on that committee. Clinton and Eric Holder were on it. Why do you lie? Do you not fear God? Bribes were being paid out to make this deal happen. Obama-Biden-Clinton knew Putin was going to buy Uranium One as soon as the deal went down. Mueller, Comey, Holder, Clinton, Obama, Biden and John McCain all were involved in this, and knew exactly what was going down.

The US committee for foreign investments is pretty settled. Most of them are Bush appointees. They follow the law. The sale of Uranium One by Canadian Frank Guistra is not a big deal. The ignorance and hysteria by the Trumpies is embarrassing.

I'm more interested in how many high fee speeches in Russia for plutocrats did Bill Clinton suddenly
rake in when Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was selling off US uranium shares to Russia.

Hillary didn't own Uranium One. Didn't you know that?

The US committee for foreign investments is pretty settled. Most of them are Bush appointees. They follow the law. The sale of Uranium One by Canadian Frank Guistra is not a big deal. The ignorance and hysteria by the Trumpies is embarrassing.
Satan has possessed you. The evidence is there. Clinton, Obama and Biden are slaves to Putin.

Dance, Church Lady.

Why is The Biden Administration fellating Iran, showing disdain and contempt for Israel, offending Allies like Saudi Arabia, creating loopholes for Putin to avoid sanctions and creating supply chain issues, war and famine?

Hope you have stored away grain and gasoline for 2023. Starving and broke down on the side of the road is no way to live.

But Heil Shitler! Long line EmperorShitzHizPantz!

Let’s Make Iran a Nuclear State Again!

Why is The Biden Administration fellating Iran, showing disdain and contempt for Israel, offending Allies like Saudi Arabia, creating loopholes for Putin to avoid sanctions and creating supply chain issues, war and famine?

Hope you have stored away grain and gasoline for 2023. Starving and broke down on the side of the road is no way to live.

But Heil Shitler! Long line EmperorShitzHizPantz!

Let’s Make Iran a Nuclear State Again!

:cuckoo:

Matters not. Hillary was selling off Uranium and Bill's rate for giving speeches was around $500K.

Forum List

Back