Flashback: Making the Most of the Coming Biden Boom

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
November 19, 2020 by Economics Nobel Prize winning Paul Krugman. Yes, the same Paul who said on election night 2016 that the Trump economy was going to collapse immediately, only to have immediate record highs.

1656291999470.png

November 19, 2020 by Economics Nobel Prize winning Paul Krugman. Yes, the same Paul who said on election night 2016 that the Trump economy was going to collapse immediately, only to have immediate record highs.

View attachment 662713
Krugman has a perfect record of being wrong on every single one of his predictions. Yet he won a Nobel (which as we know is a purely leftwing partisan award). I guess I am a better economist than a Ph D guy at Princeton, because I've been right on mine. I predicted Trump's economy would soar, and that Biden's would suck. I was right.

View attachment 662713
Ole Paulolla the opinion communist(everybody has an opinion for Gods sake) must have been boozing it up again when he typed this one for sure!!!

Krugman has a perfect record of being wrong on every single one of his predictions. Yet he won a Nobel (which as we know is a purely leftwing partisan award). I guess I am a better economist than a Ph D guy at Princeton, because I've been right on mine. I predicted Trump's economy would soar, and that Biden's would suck. I was right.
The Nobel Prize Committee was one of the first victims of the New Woke Order. Recall they gave Obama a Nobel Prize for essentially having a nice smile.

The Nobel Prize Committee was one of the first victims of the New Woke Order. Recall they gave Obama a Nobel Prize for essentially having a nice smile.

And AlGore for an absurd propaganda piece.

What would Alfred Nobel think, if he could come back and see what a joke his prize has become?

View attachment 662713
Paul Krugman predicted that President Trump would crash the economy in his first year. Up till China and Joe Biden working together released the Kung Flu, President Trump's economy was on track to be another roaring 20s...

Forum List

Back