FLASHBACK: Gen Milley said under oath he would warn enemy in advance if the US was about to attack.

Why is this clown not locked up, much less still in charge?

Throughout history there are few, if any, other times when a US Military General or political leader has made such an open, public declaration of treason - no less under oath during sworn testimony.

Miley's comment and the fact that he went unpunished demonstrates the dangerous times we live in ... a time when such a treasonous declaration or such an obvious, blatant act of treason through a failed coup attempt seen during Obama's regime / by his proven Un-Constitutional / criminal / treasonous partisanly weoponized govt agencies are not only NOT PUNISHED BUT ARE PROTECTED because persons in power believe THEY are right to do so, despite what Constitution and Law says otherwise.

There are many examples of this:

Former FBI Director James Comey both testified to under oath and declared to the American people that Hillary Clinton broke laws in personally illegally posessining TS/SCI material, to include BY specific legal defeinition - 'Espionage'. He then declared HE would not recommend indictment because HE BELIEVED she was too stupid to know she was breaking laws (which was factually proven wrong)...despite knowing this was false AND knowing ignorance of the law IS NOT a legal defense for breaking the law.

Former Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi promised tbe American people she would not proceed with Impechment against Trump unless she had 2 things: 1) BIpartisanship & 2) Undeniable evidence -- She had neither. When pressured on this she literalky, personally drfended her actions by claiming SHE BELIEVED Impeachment did / does not require 'high crimes or misdemeanors'.

These demonstrate we now live in dangerous times where Constitution and Law have been replaced with individual's personal / partisan BELIEFS in doing these things and the personal BELIEFS by those who do them that they are somehow JUSTIFIED in ignoring the Constitution and laws to do them.

The latest real story

U.S. officials said Monday that improvements ordered by President Joe Biden to strengthen defenses against Chinese espionage helped to identify last week’s spy balloon — and to determine that similar flights were conducted at multiple points during the Trump administration.

White House National Security Adviser Jake Sullivan said that after Biden took office, the U.S. “enhanced our surveillance of our territorial airspace, we enhanced our capacity to be able to detect things that the Trump administration was unable to detect.”

Biden, in turn, has been faulted by some Republicans for not ordering the balloon shot down before it made its way across the U.S.

Biden administration officials have planned a classified briefing for all senators on Thursday to discuss the spy balloon situation, according to Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer’s office.

Sullivan, speaking at an event hosted by the U.S. Global Leadership Coalition, said as part of the surveillance improvements since Biden took office, “we were able to go back and look at the historical patterns” and uncover “multiple instances” during the Trump administration in which Chinese surveillance balloons traversed American airspace and territory.
So the Biden regime claims they magically discovered balloon flights that went undetected, huh?

And you buy that? :auiqs.jpg:

Throughout history there are few, if any, other times when a US Military General or political leader has made such an open, public declaration of treason - no less under oath during sworn testimony.

Contrary to known reality.

At Secretary of Defense Esper’s direction, I made a call to General Li on 30 October. Eight people sat in that call with me, and I read out the call within 30 minutes of the call ending. On 31 December, the Chinese requested another call with me. The deputy assistant secretary of defense for Asia Pacific policy helped coordinate my call, which was then scheduled for 8 January, and he made a preliminary call on 6 January.

Gen. Milley: (39:47)
11 people attended that call with me, and readouts of this call were distributed to the interagency that same day. Shortly after my call ended with General Li, I personally informed both Secretary of State Pompeo and White House Chief of Staff Meadows about the call

So the Biden regime claims they magically discovered balloon flights that went undetected, huh?

And you buy that? :auiqs.jpg:

Don't you remember Biden asking where the recently deceased Congresswoman was during a WH event?

1675795300933.png

'I see dead people .... and past, undetected, unwitnessed CCP spy balloons over the US!'

Forum List

Back